Heavy Flo

Jan 17, 2024
said it many times , ( and even if dpc himself would come out and deny it, I still won't belive him ) , that originally Jill was not a virgin. This was a big debate in the past, and I'm sure he was aware of it, and saw, how many more people claimed that she is Virgin and since they were the big donor simps, so he catered to them.
Whatever the reason instead of Jill happily pounding MC squatting cowgirl style while making intense eye contact and telling him she loves him as she empties them balls.... we have her instead learning how to give a handy and learning how to suck, saying penetrate me as she's an adult too embarrassed to say fuck me :rolleyes: and shy about taking a bath robe off with a guy she's felt in her belly at this point. So much better.

She's a 30+ old mens view of virgins because they haven't been near one since school. Most virgins in these games are 13yr old girls in a woman's body. It's always the same shit destiny, he's the one, fate, love, has to be perfect, prince charming, feel perfect etc. Jill is supposed to be in her early 20s not a 13yr old girl gushing into her diary over a oh so perfect high school crush.

Jill suddenly becomes a immature shy idiot whenever sex enters the picture. She's meant to be a woman not a girl. Jill’s focus should’ve been on romance and love not on her been inexperienced and insecure.

easykiln

Jul 2, 2017
Just finished my first playthrough. I thought I would explore more routes, but I like Sage's route, specifically the variant where you refuse her until she breaks up with Chad, so much that I want to savour the feeling before considering anything else.

It was an interesting feeling to notice that my feelings for Riona as a character are much closer to her being a sister I want to watch over and protect than a romantic interest. Doesn't stop me from being attracted to her as well, but I'm impressed that an AVN could inspire such familial style attachment. It's much easier to make people attached to waifus.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Just finished my first playthrough. I thought I would explore more routes, but I like Sage's route, specifically the variant where you refuse her until she breaks up with Chad, so much that I want to savour the feeling before considering anything else.

It was an interesting feeling to notice that my feelings for Riona as a character are much closer to her being a sister I want to watch over and protect than a romantic interest. Doesn't stop me from being attracted to her as well, but I'm impressed that an AVN could inspire such familial style attachment. It's much easier to make people attached to waifus.

Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
By the way, at the beginning of the episode,when Mel is cleaning, she notices that someone puked behind the sofa. It is very interesting that Maya doubts this and cleans up herself. Returning back to the party, they played truth or drink game. Josy was sitting just there. It seems that she unnoticedly poured some of the shots behind the sofa,and Maya noticed it.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: vireker

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
By the way, at the beginning of the episode,when Mel is cleaning, she notices that someone puked behind the sofa. It is very interesting that Maya doubts this and cleans up herself. Returning back to the party, they played truth or drink game. Josy was sitting just there. It seems that she unnoticedly poured some of the shots behind the sofa,and Maya noticed it.:ROFLMAO:
I don't remember Maya "doubting" that it happened. I just remember her volunteering to clean it up/help out.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
I think a simple answer is OK in this situation.

For either of them, MC (especially CHICK-MC) is unlike any "boy" they have met before. And ticks all the boxes; is enjoyable to be around and so on.

It is difficult with all that, to fight human nature in regard to a female seeking a male.

Overwhelming even.

Example: chart all the comments* Sage uses to describe MC. MC is again, unlike anything she has ever experienced before. That is difficult to ignore in the male-female human dynamic.

View attachment 3299157

View attachment 3299163
When does this Sage scene happen?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
chick run and fuck buddy with sage but dont choose to be with her in the end of episode 8.

I have a "chick allin" run and its interesting to see how each main girl reacts if you dont choose her in the end (those reaction are seen in ep9 and 10)... Josy is completly devasted. Maya more or less accept it right away... Jill is heartbroken or even furious if MC ends up with bella while he was dating Jill too and tries to win him back. Bella doesnt really care. That kinda sums up the reactions if you go for all the girls at the same time during ep1-8 with a chick run.

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
chick run and fuck buddy with sage but dont choose to be with her in the end of episode 8.

I have a "chick allin" run and its interesting to see how each main girl reacts if you dont choose her in the end (those reaction are seen in ep9 and 10)... Josy is completly devasted. Maya more or less accept it right away... Jill is heartbroken or even furious if MC ends up with bella while he was dating Jill too and tries to win him back. Bella doesnt really care. That kinda sums up the reactions if you go for all the girls at the same time during ep1-8 with a chick run.
What changes between dik and chick for Sage's route? I'm curious because I only ever go chick or neutral in runs where I'm only pursuing Bella or Jill, so I always refuse Sage early on. I'd also like to know what happens if you do a chick run and choose Sage but only after rejecting her until episode 7. I just don't have the time to play all these sub-paths.

Last edited:

Visionedmetal

Sep 22, 2023
Any way to cheat the system in the game and be both Chick and Dik? All the best chicks in the game will only fuck a simp, and a real DIK would know how to be a lying "fake Prince Charming' douchbag to get that kitty.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
Any way to cheat the system in the game and be both Chick and Dik? All the best chicks in the game will only fuck a simp, and a real DIK would know how to be a lying "fake Prince Charming' douchbag to get that kitty.
Not at the same time, no. But you can use a mod that lets you edit your DIK score on the fly. Set yourself to CHICK to get a scene, set it back to DIK when the scene is over, that sort of thing. Either Scrappy's or Sancho's will work.

Reactions: Visionedmetal
Aug 29, 2023
What changes between dik and chick for Sage's route? I'm curious because I only ever go chick or neutral in runs where I'm only pursuing Bella or Jill, so I always refuse Sage early on. I'd also like to know what happens if you do a chick run and choose Sage but only after rejecting her until episode 7. I just don't have the time to play all these sub-paths.
Sage barely changes between DIK and CHICK. I’ve done both DIK and CHICK runs with her, and my GF is in the middle of a big-CHICK run with her. She’s a bit of a DIK herself, but she’s hot for the MC regardless of how he leans.

But if you want that threeway with Sage and Quinn, you’re not getting it if your CHICK behavior has alienated Quinn. I’ve found that Quinn will fuck the MC in the threeway if he’s a CHICK—so long that he’s always been a DIK to her.

As for getting with her at the HOT party instead of fuck-buddying her: Barely changes.

Reactions: katzenstreu

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
She volunteers to help, because Mel can't get over herself and do it. This is a reference to Maya's past and that she is used to such things and does not see it as disgusting. All her life she grew up with a sick mother and probably cleaned up after her. That's what this scene about.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
When you have been on the Sage path, are on the throuple path, At the end of Ep8 friend-zone Sage, end of Ep9 break up with M&J (example, dump them for Jill). That meeting in Ep10 appears and is painful. You see the maximum shock and devastation of Josy, and sincere sadness of Sage when she reflects what could have been. Maya says some words but suffers in silence.
As I have said before, Being a DiK is also treating LIs and Sides as if they are disposable. It is ugly.

Reactions: Joshy92

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
As I have said before, Being a DiK is also treating LIs and Sides as if they are disposable. It is ugly.
If you play as Dik, Josy and Maya themselves rejects you in ep4 and at the end of ep8 you choose between Sage and the Others branch, lol.
Even if you reject Sage for Lily's pussy you don't see Sage's words and her sadness and it's like nothing happened.

Reactions: Visionedmetal
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes