mercytea

Oct 29, 2017
BeingADIK_nBr5uwurCR.jpg
I wonder to whom else MC has mentioned his new small fortune... :unsure: That definitely means MC believes that person to heart. :giggle:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've never played Quinn route so I have no idea. Could you please tell me when MC tell Maya about his inheritance from his Mom? :geek:
he offers them to Quinn in chapter six after he puts her up in his room after she is robbed to help her with her financial problem. Quinn refuses out of pride probably

while he offers them to Maya at the beginning of chapter seven for the tuition issue after Patrick leaves. Maya refuses because they would not solve the problem anyway

Reactions: mercytea

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
so I completed s2 and saved for s3 as Isabella path.
but I always had jill-isabella path in mind. Jill's path has no closure in s2. Can someone tell me if there is a chance in s3 to have that path from future choices.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Not necessarily. DPC also creates a lot of animations that wouldn't give much away.:rolleyes:
It would certainly reveal an animation, which is already a spoiler.

Then anyway, we need an LI or a sidegirl, he's not the one who can put the Preview of a vibrating dildo on the counter

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
New Theory: Beth was the one cheating on midterms... MC flushed the papers & Beth posted the pics as revenge!

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Status update Episode 11

This week, I finally wrapped up the big lewd scene I've been working on for the better part of January and could move on to something else. So, what I did was sit down and plan the episode in greater detail than it already was. I planned the entire episode and all the branches. I decided things like: Who will get content? What content will it be? What are the free-roam events? What is the scope of the episode, and what scenes are going into it? And much more. After I had it all mapped out, I imported all those events and comments into the game code, preparing the files for writing.

The scene flow for the entire episode is now in place, and I'm at a stage where I will write, write, write. I will write until I get tired of writing and take smaller breaks to work on art. I expect the current animation queue to last at least throughout February, so I have bought myself time to focus on this. I wish I could tell you what I've planned for the episode, but that would be spoilers. All I can say is that I'm excited to start writing, and I know you will be excited to read it.

Regarding previews
I know you're probably wondering when the first preview of episode 11 will drop, and I aim to have it released sometime in February. While I have over 400 produced static renders, they would all spoil too much. So, I have to work on something more suitable to show as a preview first.

Q&A
The first part of the Q&A event will be posted next week. I'm finishing up the long post, which contains many fun and interesting questions.

Polls
I plan to publish the first Special Render poll on Sunday. To switch things up, we will start with the main girl poll this time. Will Maya or Isabella get a dedicated special render set in episode 11? The one who doesn't win - I want to avoid using the word loser here, lol - will get her set in episode 12. It's a big decision! Sign up as a +$10 patron to participate.

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for your continued support!
Dr PinkCake

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
And another dalli_x theory / expectation just drowned

400 static renders, where 200 of them is dedicated to the large/complex lewd scene DPC had mentioned and worked on most part of Jan. And the other 200 is probably not suitable for previews, because all of them are spoilers like ones.

I wonder how much animations are completed already and what number will be at the end of the Febraury. He worked the whole month to load his rigs for same 1 month. The rendering speed seems to be pretty good.

Dr.Slime

Nov 15, 2022
And another dalli_x theory / expectation just drowned

400 static renders, where 200 of them is dedicated to the large/complex lewd scene DPC had mentioned and worked on most part of Jan. And the other 200 is probably not suitable for previews, because all of them are spoilers like ones.

I wonder how much animations are completed already and what number will be at the end of the Febraury. He worked the whole month to load his rigs for same 1 month. The rendering speed seems to be pretty good.
Still we will see the episode in December, at this point I’m hoping he prepares at least more 1h than the last episode worth of playing at least

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes