Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Haha, what?

I like Quinn, she's a confident bad girl with a mind of her own and her own agenda. She will allow herself to be more vulnerable but i hope she wont turn into full lovey-dovey mode ever, some chicks just dont like it and thats very fine too.

And come on, Quinn doesnt really changed so far, shes still exactly the same person with the same character, the only difference is that she has a deeper relationship with the mc and trusts him more now.

Otherwise shes still the chick who only really cares about herself (ok about tremolo too now on her route), but she couldnt give less of a fuck about anybody else. She keeps betraying her supposed friends (Sage, Riona) and uses the new hot girls as her pawns to earn money (for them too, but mostly for herself). She doesnt give a fuck about the consequences of her actions if they dont harm herself (like arieth pregnancy, the jock "fallout" or her management of the prep-party).

Thinking that Becky is more evil is just completly out of there, Becky is just a bitch with a lot of uncharming base motives and a unlikeable and petty bully character, but no way shes worse than quinn when were talking about morality. There are a few leagues between them, Becky is more like Dawe (dumb but kinda harmless) while Quinn is more like Vinny.

Its fine to like quinn and you can have a lot of fun with a girl like that (if she really likes you and isnt using you) but there is no need to idealize her into something she isnt.
I don't mean that her personality will do a 180 and she'll become a female simp. More that she's not all bad and there's some good in her that can grow. We see glimpses of that.

She always has those shy warm glances at the MC. She's not used to opening up, but she's unraveling. There's nice progress during her date with MC on the "Others" path. There's more to her than just a cold exterior.

About her not caring about others. That notion will truly be tested when she finds out about Riona. She's definitely selfish when she is focused on ambition and survival. Anyways, let's see how she reacts to Riona's situation.

I definitely don't idealize her. I'm not interested in her as a LI. This is just what I see from my perspective.

Not all evil people are intellectuals. Becky is vain. Quinn will use others for money. Becky will use others for status and attacks people she considers socially lower. Quinn uses manipulation because of the lifestyle she grew up in.

You have to look at where they come from too. Quinn comes from a family that consists of a drug dealer dad and addict mother. Not to mention the company her parents keep. She grew up in a dark place, and hopefully can outgrow her circumstances.

Becky is an evil bitch. We don't have much insight into her background, but I bet it's a lot less traumatic than Quinn's. I'd go as far to say that she grew up with a decent upbringing. That makes her evil worse than Quinn's. You can at least empathize with Quinn and her dark childhood. Becky is a rotten spoiled apple.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Is there any compressed version?
Being a DIK [v0.10.1] [Dr PinkCake]

NOTE: If you have my previous compressed copy, you can just get the patch.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
- GOOGLE DRIVE - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN

COMPRESSED: PATCH ONLY (only needed if you are running any version below v0.10.0)
- MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

PATCH ONLY: Use this ONLY on top of v0.10.0, nothing else.
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN <--Make sure to thank Bob69 for that you filthy animals :whistle:

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Leah is in Being a DIK too. She'll be introduced later on, maybe when MC is revealed to be a Burgmeister all along.

View attachment 3334831
That's not necessarily Leah, many speculated that she was a character from the game of another dev Palmer, who had passed away during the development cycle of that episode. A lot of other AVN dev's had made reference to Palmer and his characters around that time.

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Leah is in Being a DIK too. She'll be introduced later on, maybe when MC is revealed to be a Burgmeister all along.

View attachment 3334831
It is also revealed that she is Sage's biological mother.:eek:

That's not necessarily Leah, many speculated that she was a character from the game of another dev Palmer, who had passed away during the development cycle of that episode. A lot of other AVN dev's had made reference to Palmer and his characters around that time.
That is sad to hear. Rest in peace Palmer.

mrmusaw

Sep 2, 2021
I trust you are enjoying a splendid day.

To experience the entirety of the game, follow these steps:

1. Download Season 1 and 2: This will grant you access to episodes 1 through 8, encompassing the first two seasons.
  2. Proceed to the Interlude and Season 3: For this, download ‘Season 3 Interlude + Episode 10.’ It’s important to note that these are separate launchers; there’s no need to merge the folders from Seasons 1 and 2 with Season 3.​
No Patch Required: Fortunately, there’s no need for any additional patches. Refrain from copying files between seasons 1-2 and season 3—they should remain distinct.

Perchance, you might find interest in an exemplary walkthrough. Regrettably, said walkthrough extends only up to the ninth episode. However, within its pages lies a veritable cornucopia of knowledge, poised to aid you at any juncture within the game.

I sincerely hope that the information provided has been of assistance to you! Should you require any further assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thank u very much!!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I respect this point of view, let's see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regardless, I don't see any spoilers in this trap. I see an intention to fuck up the gameplay for some players. Besides that you can assume everything, it's no worse or better than looking for clues in renders, character words, or some other patterns. Even if your theory wins, you can't be 100% sure until event you theorized about happens in the game. The clue we are talking about, that can help with support of some theory regarding Quinn is not so significant to be a double trap you're talking about. Theories about the theories or traps is a quite new level, no shit :KEK:
Now I don't know which mistake you mean in Josy's scene in episode 1. There's definitely something strange in EP1. We know that Josy has had a crush on the MC for a long time. Since when? Since the MC got its new SIM card. Why? We find out so Josy has an old Rooster profile picture of the MC on her phone. Therefore, I suspect that the MC also created a new profile picture in Rooster when he changed the SIM card. That was before Josy and the MC's summer job. The strange thing, however, is that Josy thought that the MC had a motorcycle. They have been working together for 2 months and Josy has had a crush on the MC for a long time. How can it be that Josy didn't know that the MC has a bike and not a motorcycle. Something is wrong here.

It's not a spoiler if he only implements the code when a new EP is released. In EP10 he screws over the cheaters and the modders have some work to do. From EP11 the modders have work again because they have to undo their changes in EP10. I agree with you so I can't be 100% sure. But if I were making a game with multiple EPs, then I would also use placeholders to avoid spoiling a later event. The theory is actually based on this so I would do it that way. By keeping the place, you will later know exactly where to insert the code and no player looking at the programming will know what is coming.
Why you asking me? I can't know that. And why you switched to Sarah and restaurant at all? We talked about fucking Quinn before committing with J&M and difference between sex during CUM-petition and sex on the roof. Both is possible w/o joining the restaurant and always free, btw, except 3-some with Riona and her. Your MC can agree to use the restaurant, but never use it, for example. Then what? Or you may use it selectively, only with Riona and Camila, but, for example NEVER fucking Quinn at the same time. And a lot of other permutations. Sex with Sarah, especially after camera reveal is a special case.

There are so many unknown variables in this equation that it's hard to guess how this major choice in general or ordering certain "dishes" can affect anything and when or why.

If you want my opinion, sex with Quinn is nothing, even for J&M branch. At least until you haven't agreed to use the restaurant AND bought some dishes there. If MC agreed and never used it - nobody have any evidence (well, Quinn have, but it's just her word), just MCs conscience. Everything beyond that tends to numerous possible outcomes and consequences and not only for J&M branch, I suppose.
Hahaha. I didn't switch to the restaurant and Sarah, I just know about it. I only play JM and that's only honestly, it can be as if the MC really fell in love with Josy from the start and then fell in love with Maya too.

You're right that the MC can accept Quinn's restaurant offer, but doesn't have to use the menu. Nevertheless, you continue to stand in the room so that the MC finds out about the restaurant. I'm assuming the "Restaurant" Major Choice is a hidden choice. I'll put it another way. This major choice decides whether the MC wants sex for sale (fun) or not, i.e. a real relationship (feelings). Therefore, it only plays a minor role whether the MC has sex with prostitutes or not, because the important decision is the "Restaurant" Major Choice.

Maya essentially asks the MC the same question in EP10 after listening to Melanie talk about her high school relationship. fun or feelings. What bothers me when I have sex with Maya is that she explicitly and almost coldly says that she is going to fuck her boyfriend. I have the feeling that the MC is fucking a prostitute who is pretending to have feelings for her customer (fun). But when the MC goes to Josy, real feelings are evident (feelings).

Just think about what would happen if the MC accepted Quinn's restaurant offer, didn't warn Maya about Quinn (Quinn is using the girls to make money), and never ordered anything from the restaurant's menu. Maya could then become a prostitute either knowingly or unknowingly. This is based on an old theory of mine, which needs to be slightly modified and expanded by EP10. Only that much. But I don't feel like it and I don't have the time (I have to go to work soon) to go into detail about it now.

The Restaurant Major Choice decides between fun or love and this must be proven by the MC player as the game progresses.
(9 hours later and finished work)
Yes Maya said "No strings attached" in EP5 JM Hangout. But remember what Josy said. Because this is a hint of what will happen if the player has to choose Maya or Josy in EP10. Maya = "No strings attached" = fun, Josy = "She wants both" = feelings.

You and your variables. Did you notice, so that regardless of whether he's drinking when asked or not, the MC never reveals which other girls he's fucked. In the future, it won't matter when the MC fucked the other girls, but rather which girls the MC fucked. Maya has a personal dislike for Quinn and it doesn't matter when the MC fucked Quinn, it matters that he fucked her. What will be decided is whether the MC told Quinn to stop or was teasing Quinn. The when only matters for Lily and Heather. How do I get that? Let Josy get the drink for the drinking game in Rusty's room and Maya will tell you a few things. Maya can't judge Lily and with Heather she doesn't know whether she likes Heather or not. Melanie thinks Maya is nice, but hasn't spoken to her much yet, but she does the next day. But Quinn is definitely the bad apple for Maya. So what matters is what happened at the cum petition and whether the MC fucked Quinn under the influence.

You can write as much as you want about paths and branches because it's irrelevant. The MC's player can only be on one path or branch at a specific time and not on two at the same time. Ergo, the decisions the player makes only apply to the path or branch he is playing. For a different run and a different path and branch, the decisions from the previous run of the game do not apply. Different decisions were made in two runs that will lead to different events and consequences. You cannot and should not compare these different runs. "There is no going back to not knowing" Because the only comparison you can make is within one run, in which you look at the decisions in that one run. You can save before option A, play option A, load the save before option A and play option B.

The only thing that can cross branches is probably the Major Choice, because there are review decisions for them that aren't necessarily branch dependent, because the Major Choice is just for the MC. Yes, I already know so that you can see a problem again where I don't have one. DPC has already hinted at it somewhat in the game. The MC says in EP1 that it's just him and in EP5 Josy says that crucially so that the throuple can only work if you stay true to yourself.

Example. What does Jill have to do with Steve? Nothing really, except that in EP10 Jill asks the MC the review question for Steve's Major Choice. In EP9 Josy prepares us for this and only on the JM branch. Josy tells the MC not to be Steve because the MC called Josy Josephine. What do Steve and Tybalt have in common? A lot, and not just so they don't call people by pet names. Both want a girl they can't have, both are more or less resting on their fathers' success and of course they're complete idiots. Both of their parents also divorce.

In the Steve Major Choice, the MC player can either verbally enter (DIK) or talk to Steve (CHICK) while he is lying on the ground. Jill (I'm not on Jill's Branch) figuratively asks the MC the same thing in EP10, only in relation to Tybalt. Should Jill destroy Tybalt, take everything from him, or not do it. Figuratively speaking, it's the same question, with the difference being that this is a Major Choice and Jill's question is an easy choice. If the player's decisions differ from the MC, then the MC has not remained himself. What did Josy say in EP5? The only question then is whether the MC has changed for the better or for the worse. And here's the point. The Steve Major Choice actually belongs to Josy's statement in EP5, but Jill asks the question in EP10.

We have the same thing with Troy, except Dwayne asks the question. We have it again with Tommy and the Mushrooms. There are even more such questions with figurative meaning. You won't be asked why until season 3, but you recently gave the answer yourself. At the end of Season 2, the MC's affinity was made permanent. The game has collected the information by the end of Season 2 and now it is checking for differences. No idea what the consequences will be, but at least we now know why the Steve Major Choice was made.

This is also intended to answer the question of how I can create theory for branches without playing those branches. The Major Choices are for the MC only. When Vinny tells the MC on a Major Choice that he is a dog and on the JM Branch Jacob calls the MC a lucky dog, I could very well imagine when I read her thread so that Vinny tells the MC on the Quinn once again called Branch a dog and said it wasn't good for the MC. This is pure logic because violence, drugs and prostitution pose a significantly higher risk than on the JM Branch of the Lucky Dog. The Vinny Major Choice is only for the MC and can therefore be applied differently to each branch.
I'll tell you what it was. DPC decided to add the "Girls stats" feature. Some kind of QoL improvement. And it was a really cool feature, because if you have a multiply saves it's very convinient one to check what you have done and where you may fucked things up. Instead of reading tons of BIOS etc. But this sexual expirience looked ridicolous w/o some of the scenes, which hadn't considered as sex before or better to say hadn't considered as ones during drinking game with J&M. So, one improvement fucked up "safe" runs of some players. I doubt that he would change anything in drinking game if he hadn't implemented the "Girls stats" thing.
First of all, I agree with you about the “girl stats” being cool. This allows you to quickly check whether Josy and Maya are up right away. For me, of course, they are. 9=9.

The addition of Quinn as an afterthought has an afterthought that makes me think DPC needs Quinn for some drama with Maya. Why? In the game you can read so that my MC answers honestly, doesn't name any names and says that a total of maybe 5 girls had sex with 4. This applies exactly to my run, only with the difference that the canonical sex with Isabella in EP2 counts, but Isabella does not appear in the "girl statistics". The question of how DPC came to include Quinn and Isabella in the bill is easy to answer. It's probably the two of us's faults.

Our discussion about JM's 100RPs inspired me to write so that Quinn and Isabella weren't included in JM's and the MC's drinking game bill. Further evidence for DPC to visit our thread. But I also think that DPC has something else planned in this context, with Quinn and/or Isabella.

With Isabella, what the MC Isabella player answered will be crucial. Can he remember or is everything in the fog. With Quinn, Riona will tip the scales. Why? Quinn told Riona during the cum petition to cover for Quinn. Riona will survive the kidnapping, but not unscathed. There is a hint for this. When the MC nurses Sage back to health, Riona told the MC that she now knows who to call when she's sick. The decision about what Riona says about the cum petition in EP2 will be made over beer pong. Can Camila keep her panties on or not? Who is right next to it? Top Gossip Pussy Becky. Becky will probably be the one to spread a rumor about this cum petition. I tried the beer pong game, but I only had one save and that was without the beer pong game. There's a reason for this, because Maya's test of courage on Josy is far too exaggerated.

Have you ever taken a closer look at Maya's pin wall? There are interesting things to see there. For example, how Josy got her Rooster nickname. But I could use your help because I can't sort out a picture.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I will express my opinion about Quinn (I personally don’t care about her, I don’t play this route)
She will get a good ending. Dick ms, despite his pranks, is still a good guy. He helps the diks, helps Maya and Josy, and is friends with Jill and Isabella. I don't believe this guy will suddenly start committing real crimes (maybe only 4 episodes left). Quinn's transition to the light side is much more likely. In computer games, the main character influences the environment, and not vice versa.
And one more thought. The author creates a game not only for those who play now, but also for those who will buy it on Steam in 10-15 years. When they start, they will already know all the endings. If Quinn's route leads to disaster, then all the work to create it will be pointless. Nobody will play this route.
I agree with you, so that the DIK MC can also be a good guy, if there wasn't a but. But that's because the DIK MC is impulsive and that can get him into trouble. He's in the wrong place at the wrong time and disaster can happen. That's not unlikely in the environment that Quinn drags the MC into, on the contrary, the risk factor is quite high.

Quinn's transition to the light side is not likely with a DIK MC, not in this milieu where drugs, prostitution, violence and kidnapping are involved.

Reactions: znar25

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Now I don't know which mistake you mean in Josy's scene in episode 1. There's definitely something strange in EP1. We know that Josy has had a crush on the MC for a long time. Since when? Since the MC got its new SIM card. Why? We find out so Josy has an old Rooster profile picture of the MC on her phone. Therefore, I suspect that the MC also created a new profile picture in Rooster when he changed the SIM card. That was before Josy and the MC's summer job. The strange thing, however, is that Josy thought that the MC had a motorcycle. They have been working together for 2 months and Josy has had a crush on the MC for a long time. How can it be that Josy didn't know that the MC has a bike and not a motorcycle. Something is wrong here.

It's not a spoiler if he only implements the code when a new EP is released. In EP10 he screws over the cheaters and the modders have some work to do. From EP11 the modders have work again because they have to undo their changes in EP10. I agree with you so I can't be 100% sure. But if I were making a game with multiple EPs, then I would also use placeholders to avoid spoiling a later event. The theory is actually based on this so I would do it that way. By keeping the place, you will later know exactly where to insert the code and no player looking at the programming will know what is coming.

Hahaha. I didn't switch to the restaurant and Sarah, I just know about it. I only play JM and that's only honestly, it can be as if the MC really fell in love with Josy from the start and then fell in love with Maya too.

You're right that the MC can accept Quinn's restaurant offer, but doesn't have to use the menu. Nevertheless, you continue to stand in the room so that the MC finds out about the restaurant. I'm assuming the "Restaurant" Major Choice is a hidden choice. I'll put it another way. This major choice decides whether the MC wants sex for sale (fun) or not, i.e. a real relationship (feelings). Therefore, it only plays a minor role whether the MC has sex with prostitutes or not, because the important decision is the "Restaurant" Major Choice.

Maya essentially asks the MC the same question in EP10 after listening to Melanie talk about her high school relationship. fun or feelings. What bothers me when I have sex with Maya is that she explicitly and almost coldly says that she is going to fuck her boyfriend. I have the feeling that the MC is fucking a prostitute who is pretending to have feelings for her customer (fun). But when the MC goes to Josy, real feelings are evident (feelings).

Just think about what would happen if the MC accepted Quinn's restaurant offer, didn't warn Maya about Quinn (Quinn is using the girls to make money), and never ordered anything from the restaurant's menu. Maya could then become a prostitute either knowingly or unknowingly. This is based on an old theory of mine, which needs to be slightly modified and expanded by EP10. Only that much. But I don't feel like it and I don't have the time (I have to go to work soon) to go into detail about it now.

The Restaurant Major Choice decides between fun or love and this must be proven by the MC player as the game progresses.

First of all, I agree with you about the “girl stats” being cool. This allows you to quickly check whether Josy and Maya are up right away. For me, of course, they are. 9=9.

The addition of Quinn as an afterthought has an afterthought that makes me think DPC needs Quinn for some drama with Maya. Why? In the game you can read so that my MC answers honestly, doesn't name any names and says that a total of maybe 5 girls had sex with 4. This applies exactly to my run, only with the difference that the canonical sex with Isabella in EP2 counts, but Isabella does not appear in the "girl statistics". The question of how DPC came to include Quinn and Isabella in the bill is easy to answer. It's probably the two of us's faults.

Our discussion about JM's 100RPs inspired me to write so that Quinn and Isabella weren't included in JM's and the MC's drinking game bill. Further evidence for DPC to visit our thread. But I also think that DPC has something else planned in this context, with Quinn and/or Isabella.

With Isabella, what the MC Isabella player answered will be crucial. Can he remember or is everything in the fog. With Quinn, Riona will tip the scales. Why? Quinn told Riona during the cum petition to cover for Quinn. Riona will survive the kidnapping, but not unscathed. There is a hint for this. When the MC nurses Sage back to health, Riona told the MC that she now knows who to call when she's sick. The decision about what Riona says about the cum petition in EP2 will be made over beer pong. Can Camila keep her panties on or not? Who is right next to it? Top Gossip Pussy Becky. Becky will probably be the one to spread a rumor about this cum petition. I tried the beer pong game, but I only had one save and that was without the beer pong game. There's a reason for this, because Maya's test of courage on Josy is far too exaggerated.

Have you ever taken a closer look at Maya's pin wall? There are interesting things to see there. For example, how Josy got her Rooster nickname. But I could use your help because I can't sort out a picture.
Josy and MC met at their job she thought mc had a motorcycle because he said he would give her a ride on his bike why would Josy think he a meant a bicycle. Could Josy had known about mc before before working at the store sure but their feelings started when they worked together

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jade/Sage = green

When Quinn was trying to make up for the shortage in her drug business there's a scene of Quinn and Rionna talking strategy. Quinn talks about thinking one move in advance while playing chess. Her first move is Sage, second move Tybalt. What's the connection?

When Chad is kicked out of the Alphas, Dawe suggest to him that he ask Sage to intercede and later we see the scene of that conversation. Chad says to Sage that 'they will listen to you'. Why?

When Sage and MC are about to fuck in public at the DIK party, Jacob intervenes and warns of consequences. Why?

At the Alpha mansion party Sage knows which bedroom is Tybalts

There were long arguments about all of these points in this forum but eventually it was accepted as the consensus that Sage was Jade's daughter. Interestingly enough I had been part of a discussion in the Patreon forum where we had this same discussion and came to the same conclusion. Soon after I was kicked off of DPC's Patreon, with no reason given.
This game is happy with the situation that in this world, important characters had no god damn clue about other character's last names.

Reactions: Mravac Kid

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Crashing at the start of the EP 9, any fixes?
You need to give more info before anybody can help you.
Ep9/10 runs fine.

Important :
- You need to install Season 3 (Ep9/10+Interlude) in a separate folder. Do not overwrite your Season 1-2 folder with the new files. They are 2 different games.
- Do not manually copy Season 1-2 save games to Season 3 save game folder. At the end of Season 2 you can create export file(s) which then automatically allow to import your game into Season 3 to continue your chosen path(s).
see Transferring save files to Season 3

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes