ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Found some good post on reddit recently, regarding previews and how it should go in the future episodes as well:

Can't agree more with this. Preview numbers in EP11-12 and Season 4 especially probably won't grow and will be less than it was before. 30 previews for the EP10 could probably become a record and the last time DPC got this much to us.
oh please:rolleyes:, he create 5000 render, and post 30 during a year development time because every others are spoilery,
according to him:whistle: Please tell me what are the spoilers regarding these images.
43ba1880f1a4591b9a6d7606821c77dda8975e66877ecefd1ca709f346d54a21.jpg
6fb55c49971314e314cf647d434f5bab7f3d367bd09c553acd9ab94ee84c3cf3.jpg
a5311f10f32920cc56fddce8e814df82fe386f78964d1e8c3cd1e6b7adbc96fd.jpg

Reactions: KaiserST

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It won't be a code error and your guess that DPC has something planned for this later is probably correct. I wrote a very long and detailed post about it before I went to work, but deleted it because I wasn't sure if I should post that post. Don't get me wrong, I would have loved to post it if it weren't for DPC's "There's no going back to not knowing." saying would be. The players would definitely be prepared, whether they believe me or not. I would spoil the surprise for DPC players. I'm only letting this much be seen so that not only Josy, but all LIs are affected by this and I can now well imagine why Quinn is not an LI and never will be.

I'll write something to you now, if you see the importance of it, then you can PM me the answer and we'll talk about it further. If not, then that was my last word on it.

1161 =/+/- 10

I don't need to refresh anything. That's exactly why Josy only has an old Rooster profile picture of the MC, which was taken before the MC stopped being active on Rooster. That's when Emma posted that Rooster Cluck with Zoey. Only in EP3 does the MC use Rooster again, with his new profile picture. The chronology fits.

No, the picture clearly shows Josy and the MC together and the MC wouldn't have been that surprised by this picture because he was there when the picture was taken. This picture of what Josy is looking at on the laptop is the picture when the MC calls Josy.
View attachment 3341836

The reason Josy struggles to delete this picture is so that it reminds Josy that the MC told her he had a crush on her at that point. The MC rejected her, Josy just has a completely normal reaction to it. Josy also wants to delete this image from the "MY COMPUTER/IMAGES" folder and not from the OLD PICS or ROOSTER folder.

I'll refresh your thoughts on the subject of motorcycles.
View attachment 3341837

The Quinn pictures are interesting and I think so.

Do you really think that "party without borders" won't have any impact? Not even after you played EP10 and probably noticed that the MC had a nightmarish memory of it so there was another cum petition where Brandi was with Tommy and Rose was with the MC. Who rubbed his cock on Rose before? Derek. What do we learn when players vote against "Party without Borders", i.e. the CHICK choice?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jade is a separate topic because Jade and JM are already mutually exclusive in EP4. Ergo, you mean Jade's Major Choice in EP3.
View attachment 3341845
Who could have noticed that? Senior feminist Dani. The hell with it. But it gets even better. Two scenes with Jade are canon with her putting her hand on the MC's leg and Jade grabbing the MC's ass. There is another canonical scene in EP9 when the MC thinks to himself so that Sage never finds out that her mother Jade hit on the MC. Hit on and not fucked. Then we find out canonically so that Stephen wants the divorce and Jade tells Stephen so that it ruins the reputation. Sage also knows so that her parents want to divorce. She didn't say it explicitly, but you can clearly tell. Even if the MC didn't do anything with Jade, there will be discord between Sage and the MC if Sage finds out about it. Of course it gets worse when the MC has become a bit DIK with Jade.

It's true that in EP7 it's Maya time, but in EP10 it's Josy time. Just do the math in EP10.
- 1 Maya Sex, JM Sex, 1 Maya Feelings. (Threesome relationship with only Maya feelings, single paths)
- 1 Josy feelings, JM sex, 1 Maya feelings (threesome relationship with Josy and Maya feelings)

Of course Josy blushed because the MC saw his old profile picture on Josy's cell phone. The MC just didn't bring it up so Josy lied in EP9 when she told the MC that she doesn't talk about the MC that much. That's the point, Josy had a crush on the MC even before they got their summer job together. This is all a bit embarrassing for Josy. That's all. I think Josy is damn cute in the entire scene.

Maya explains to the MC at Thanksgiving dinner why she sometimes seems cold. It's because of her mother, because otherwise she wouldn't be able to lead a normal life. She's so used to it that she can't stop doing it all the time. It is Maya's self-protection from disappointments. That's not unusual.

The whole restaurant thing will come back to the MC whether the MC declined or accepted the offer. If Sage finds out about the restaurant and that the MC knew about it, Sage will confront the MC. Of course it gets worse if the MC accepted the offer and the next level of escalation would be if he used the restaurant.

No, I'm not overthinking it, because Isabella's canonical kiss might have a meaning that I won't express here. The reason is what is at the top. So that there were no variables for the Isabella Foggy decision is no longer important.

The Quinn and Riona thing didn't write so it was because of the visibility from above. The point is simply so Riona probably knows what Quinn did.

People get sick, that's true. But I forgot to write down one detail. When you are sick, you need medicine, but when you have injuries like swelling, bruises, you should put ice on it. What does Riona want to get again? Real ice cream. Let's be honest, Mick and Vinny didn't ask Riona to get in the van, they forcefully put Riona in the van. I would be more surprised if Riona doesn't even have a bruise. So we already know what Mick and Vinny have done, just not what they're going to do next. Of course it's a foreshadowing. I would be surprised if DPC had been a bit more explicit. I just mean so that it wasn't written on the red sneakers that Chad and Troy are a gay couple.

You're misunderstanding something. This is all a huge clue. What do we learn from Becky herself in EP10? That she doesn't know who the guy with the big cock in the photo is and Becky considers not only the MC, but also Leon. Why? Because Leon wrote it himself in a Rooster Cluck and Sarah did that too. What is Becky known for? Gossip. Next to Becky are Riona and Camila and if the MC was DIK, the two of them had a lot of gossip. Including the canonical cum petition. I also want a DIK to fuck brother Becky. Whom? Leon, Becky's second candidate. Leon said yes so he wouldn't sleep alone in the tent.

Maya's courage challenge to Josy is exaggerated with the beer pong. Josy asked Maya for a kiss, nothing more. I think it's better not to let Josy and Maya's Chicken Race get out of hand. This could lead to problems between Josy and Maya at some point. It's one thing to have a threesome relationship, but it's another thing to keep a threesome relationship going.

No, I only have 1 save without beer pong. Maya then just challenges Josy to kiss the MC in a socially embarrassing way. Are you familiar with that? It's exactly what Josy said during English class. Without beer pong, you're killing three birds with one stone. The chicken race doesn't get out of hand, Becky doesn't get any gossip material and Leon has a night with Becky.

Fact, there is money. The images still have a connection to the game. Moon and money. The MC can steal money from Jill and that had consequences. So it's better not to steal money from Maya. What do the giant spider, the fire and the film tape have in common? There was a giant spider in Leon's room in EP9 and the MC even said that he wasn't afraid of spiders, but then they don't have to be that big. What happened to the room? The conversation between Heather and the MC. Elena tells Tommy in EP8 so he could get burned and which room definitely wasn't checked for cameras? Tommy's room where he fucked Christie. Hamsters and flowers. What the MC has to take care of. His pets and his plant. The fish will bring money and the flowers will bring good blowjobs. The remaining two pictures have to do with Josy and Maya. Maya and Josy became a couple when they shared a tent together in the summer and a year later, Josy, Maya and the MC are lying in a tent where it's cold outside. Equal three-way relationship.

You only see the UFO, but I see three kids going to a house. What movie did Maya and the MC watch in EP1? ”The Secret in His Closet". There is a Jonathan who is supposed to hide under the bed. Who can hide under Maya's bed. The MC. Even the title of the film is somehow familiar. In Derek's Closet, Is there something secret? A camera. Maybe more.
huh-heh.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Depends on what DPC considers spoiler-free at the end of the day though, and they like to play things close to the chest from what they've spoken about during development so far. If they've only done static renders for a couple of days following a period of animations I can imagine they're still only posing static scenes and/or the stuff done so far is spoilery. I'm sure stuff will start getting previewed soon enough.
looking at the previews of the last chapters I would say we can get an idea.

an LI or SG taking center stage,. even in an unseen setting (yoga class for example), whether during sex or not, changes in looks are not a problem

I would say that there are generally plenty of them

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
As a summary : high quality game ruined by 5 exclusive paths
Ever wondered why choice based games in game industry usually get reactions like "Oh, what a great first episode! I had this and this made, can't wait how my decisions will impact that" in early episodes to "Oh, that was a disappointment. I mean, it's alright but I expected more"?

Good examples of that are Mass Effect series, Fahrenheit and Life Is Strange.
The whole narrative of these games are usually - first half(or two games, as with Mass Effect per se) you make choices and in the second half or closer to the third act you face the consequences of your choices. It's just the way how the storytelling in these games works.
We probably have 1-2 episodes where major plot choices will be made by MC and impact the picture/subplots here and there, but after that, it will be mostly "watch what you've done" with illusion of a choice put here and there.

5 exclusive paths was a pretty decent idea if you could cheat on your partner(well, there is a counter and noone says there won't be any possibilities in the future, but who knows, right?) and face the music later.

Change of tone to more serious from fun filled episodes early on was inevitable, come on)
Let's just pray that we won't get another Leah in here)

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
oh please:rolleyes:, he create 5000 render, and post 30 during a year development time because every others are spoilery,
according to him:whistle: Please tell me what are the spoilers regarding these images.
View attachment 3341777
View attachment 3341778
View attachment 3341779
hmm... let's say, the further we go in the game and closer to the end, the % of scenes, even the "canon" ones will reveal and spoiler too much with each new episode to be shown as preview. Even if we assume, that this EP11 will also be released sometime in December, DPC already spent 2 months not giving us any, and it means that to maintain the previous number of previews per episode he have to release them more frequent than he did before. It was a 1 preview in ~12 days for EP10. To get same 30 previews for EP11, he have to release them every 9-10 days if he will start it just now.

And the release of previews also depends on the scenes he is working on. He will not specifically change something in his schedule or adjust his creative mood just to write some kind of suitable for the preview scene today or tomorrow. He mentioned that he started working on static renders and even mentioned that he already has ~400 of them ready (200 for the very lewd scene that he mentioned and 200 for regular scenes), and since we still haven't got any previews of ~15% of the total number of renders in the EP11, means that all of them are unsuitable for previews, because would have reveal or spoiler too much. Of course, there will be casual scenes like those you gave as an example above, but with each new episode their number and the total percentage will be less and less as well as DPC ability to release something suitable on a regular way and tempo as is was before.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
hmm... let's say, the further we go in the game and closer to the end, the % of scenes, even the "canon" ones will reveal and spoiler too much with each new episode to be shown as preview. Even if we assume, that this EP11 will also be released sometime in December, DPC already spent 2 months not giving us any, and it means that to maintain the previous number of previews per episode he have to release them more frequent than he did before. It was a 1 preview in ~12 days for EP10. To get same 30 previews for EP11, he have to release them every 9-10 days if he will start it just now.

And the release of previews also depends on the scenes he is working on. He will not specifically change something in his schedule or adjust his creative mood just to write some kind of suitable for the preview scene today or tomorrow. He mentioned that he started working on static renders and even mentioned that he already has ~400 of them ready (200 for the very lewd scene that he mentioned and 200 for regular scenes), and since we still haven't got any previews of ~15% of the total number of renders in the EP11, means that all of them are unsuitable for previews, because would have reveal or spoiler too much. Of course, there will be casual scenes like those you gave as an example above, but with each new episode their number and the total percentage will be less and less as well as DPC ability to release something suitable on a regular way and tempo as is was before.
or may be he just a lazy motherfucker, who know he has no need for marketing anymore, and just throw a shit image now on then, to keep the people in believe, they getting something for their money. Kinda like how pointles the recent , Maya vs Bella poll, considering that whoever win, the other one will get her set in the next episode anyway. :LOL:

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
or may be he just a lazy motherfucker, who know he has no need for marketing anymore, and just throw a shit image now on then, to keep the people in believe, they getting something for their money. Kinda like how pointles the recent , Maya vs Bella poll, considering that whoever win, the other one will get her set in the next episode anyway. :LOL:
Having known the dude for so many years, these accusations don't make sense, he's not lazy and never has been. But it is obvious to me that his approach to development has changed, he takes into account the speed of rendering animations and that you need to give it time so that the equipment does not stand idle. The game itself is changing too, we have passed the "middle" and are moving towards the end, although it is still relatively far away.

Regarding poll... it may just be an episode number, EP11 or EP12, but it's about a year in terms of getting the content. So poll have sense.

Reactions: dalli_x

kaloid01

Jan 25, 2020
Guys is there a compressed version of the v10? got the v9 before but haven't seen the v10 yet.
Please let me know if there is one, downloading the full size every version is a bit too much for me and my laptop memory.
Thanks in advance guys.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
5 exclusive paths was a pretty decent idea ...
The transition from free dating to serious relationship in Episode 8 was not perfect and for most players probably rough.

I remember my DIK mc being Sage's fuckbuddy and having a threesome with Sage and Quinn shortly before the decision. At some point mc automatically told Sage that he wants more, a more serious relationship, ...
Then at the decision point the player could choose between Sage and Others. If the player chose Others, mc went to Sage and canceled their intimate relationship including the fuckbody status. So afterwards mc could have sex with many of the HOTs including Quinn, but Sage was no longer available.
Players who do not intend mc to have a serious relationship with Sage anyway would avoid mc telling her that he wants more and instead just keep the fuckbody friendship as it is, but that is not an option in the game.
On the other side if the player chose Sage, then all the options to have sex with Quinn, Riona, etc are automatically turned down.

I have the impression that DPC had lots of ideas for the break-up scenes for different characters and by forcing players to break up with many Main Girls, those scenes are played. It is like a gunpoint theatre for wedding / break-up scenes. It feels very much forced.
The break-up scenes are not bad. It is just that most players would probably rather choose a compromise instead of a hard break up with an LI. So the scenes do not fit to the story based on player decisions so far.

It would be different if previous decisions in the game would have distributed kind of Love Points to the LIs and LIs with low point count would automatically change into friendship mode, so the player would actually have to work towards a path from start. However such a game design would force players to play Season 1-2 up to 5 times to see all the content ...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

if we are inflexible anything is a spoiler, and there is no preview that doesn't reveal something. but fortunately this is not the situation for DPC, in time we saw at the preview of Quinn and Sage together which in theory could have revealed the possible threesome next, but it was not a problem.

i put here a few sample renders, all taken from the thanksgiving dinner, which was, from a plot perspective , one of the most important moments of the last chapter. what surprise would these previews have spoiled?
ep10_tg_dinner39.jpg ep10_tg_dinner58.jpg ep10_tg_hall_derek2.jpg ep10_tg_mp9.jpg ep10_tg2_mp5.jpg
I took them randomly, otherwise I would not have chosen Derek....

In my opinion they would not have ruined anything.

DPC said he was working on a pretty important sex scene (from a plot point of view they all are) so it may be that the renders he has so far developed are really too revealing of this scene (as the threesome with Sage and Quinn might have been, or the first one with Zoey or Bianca would have been). and that is acceptable.

but to say it's complicated, we're in the middle of the game not the epilogue, to find renders that don't spoil anything is really going too far

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
if we are inflexible anything is a spoiler, and there is no preview that doesn't reveal something. but fortunately this is not the situation for DPC, in time we saw at the preview of Quinn and Sage together which in theory could have revealed the possible threesome next, but it was not a problem.

i put here a few sample renders, all taken from the thanksgiving dinner, which was, from a plot perspective , one of the most important moments of the last chapter. what surprise would these previews have spoiled?
View attachment 3343170 View attachment 3343171 View attachment 3343172 View attachment 3343173 View attachment 3343174
I took them randomly, otherwise I would not have chosen Derek....

In my opinion they would not have ruined anything.

DPC said he was working on a pretty important sex scene (from a plot point of view they all are) so it may be that the renders he has so far developed are really too revealing of this scene (as the threesome with Sage and Quinn might have been, or the first one with Zoey or Bianca would have been). and that is acceptable.

but to say it's complicated, we're in the middle of the game not the epilogue, to find renders that don't spoil anything is really going too far
Let's say, that I, personally would read clearly that they are at the Maya's place. And the only reason to go to her place is Thanksgiving. We got a hint about the time lapse of EP10 when DPC mentioned Thanksgiving DIKs party. We already seen the main menu images of her home too. It was only a matter of time when it would happen. Anyway, Maya + MC (Derek, etc) in an absolutely new environment like that is a huge spoiler. We seen Sage's home, we know how the MC, Josy, Bella places looks like, etc. Anything new or the one which can be guessed is a spoiler. But something innocent and canon like the classes or yoga are not. The most "spoilerish" things are usually put for $40 tier and even they won't tell too much.

Regarding your examples - problem is that you think that something doesn't reveal something because it's your vision and point of view, but DPC knows it better since he is an author. He feels it quite better than any of us. Any of his previews reveals nothing, spoilers nothing, but most of the time produce a lot of guesses and theories. You can check the previous previews posts and read for some pages after them. That's exactly the goal of well picked render for the preview. So it's easy to assume that he haven't a suitable ones so far at the moment. They are all either too spoiler or too boring.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The game itself is changing too, we have passed the "middle" and are moving towards the end, although it is still relatively far away.
According to DPC the game will have at least 14 episodes to tell the main story, so the rest of the story likely fits into around 4 episodes and might be comparable to the content of Episodes 7-10. That's not that much content left.

(Ep7 : 1st clash with Maya's father, working to repair the mansion, party at the HOTs' mansion.
Ep8 : Gym work out, dating, the dorm party,
Ep9 : visit at the Burkes' and Halloween party,
Ep10 : Thanksgiving party and visit to Maya's family. )

My guess so far for next episodes :
Ep11 (2024) will mostly continue Ep9-10's stories dealing with Vinny and Maya's problem.
Ep12 (2025) Xmas holyday
Ep13 (2026) college stuff (exams), dating
Ep14 (2027) Easter holyday / Spring Break

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes