Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I wasn't attacking Zoey and Sage, it kinda feels like something might happen with Zoey any if you don't want it, and my only problem with Sage is the same as yours with Josy, always be worried about a redhead. Josy doesn't need my help to look better she more then capable of handling that herself
Chill, I'm just messing with you :p
But truth, you like poking at girls in response.;)

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
Throughout Ep.10, every time Josy started talking about her feelings again, I was like: Damn it, woman, leave me alone! I already told you that I'm with Sage/someone :sneaky: /Jill! This is DPC’s mistake, maybe he did it according to his own views, but he can’t make everyone feel empathy for Josy and some people just don’t like girls who keep hanging on to you. They must remember that no means NO.

And a small bonus, something you should like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fairy tales. Everyone knows that Josy prefers wine over chocolate.

chuck69

Apr 9, 2023
This is a typical Darkwen, he will try to attack the girls you like to make Josy look better. He knows that I don’t care, but he still tries. Again, again and again, he repeats the same action. Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?
tbh, he does have a point. the research was difficult because i always say yes (sage is awesome) but she doesnt take no for an answer either. so lets end the war before either of you fuck up a chance at a josy sage 3some that i really want to happen!

Daro007

Feb 22, 2023
The game is popular.. so I decided to give it a chance.. but F*** no
I don't know about you guys but I hate this game like the worst game ever!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
certainly the game isn't perfect, but it's definately one of the best quality games out there. animations are overdone though. dev time would be quicker if DPC focused more on story and less on useless mini-games. not all mini-games are bad but probably only 2 or 3 of them aren't annoying as fuck.
the story is definately not perfect. too much focus on Maya's student loan stuff, the woke gender studies class and woke teachers. Dawe basically being permitted to assault Cathy in the beginning. how does he get away with that? tons of witnesses..probably a camera in the hallway catches that too. he would have been expelled in a heartbeat. as for the drugs stuff, weed is legal in many places, though i don't know for sure if is legal in the NY area, where i believe this game is set? but it's been legal where i live in Canada for many years now. and the gov profits off it too. surprised the USA doesn't legalize it everywhere since it is a source of free money for the gov.
hm, post gettin kinda lengthy..so i guess i will end it there.
if i had to rate this game, it would be 3 of 5 stars for me. lots to dislike..but more to like. just my opinion.

Reactions: 04Fireac

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
Dawe basically being permitted to assault Cathy in the beginning.
Yeah, that's one of the weird things DPC deliberately ignores.
This topic is then not developed anywhere. Considering that Cathy has a lot of power and can quietly shut down an entire fraternity after publishing Cathy's photos in rooster, then Dawe's attack should have Dawe expelled.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hopefully once Patrich sees how happy I make Maya.
He will be supportive of our relationship.

I don't want him to be for me, but I know Maya would feel hurt not having him support her.
And Maya deserves some happiness and to have someone on her side for once.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Hopefully once Patrich sees how happy I make Maya.
He will be supportive of our relationship.

I don't want him to be for me, but I know Maya would feel hurt not having him support her.
And Maya deserves some happiness and to have someone on her side for once.
But you know how to get Patrick's approval. So, you're going to kick Josy out of the throuple? That's harsh, bro!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Reactions: yossa999
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes