Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I didn't even try to check one out. I only know her face from the screenshots here and on reddit. I usually don't mind sex scenes, even if I'm not interested in that content type or the LI, but this one might be because it costs money from the game xD spending money for her doesn't add to the game or story, so I just save my money.
yeah that's why I always reloaded haha never saved after spending money on her. It's different when it's one of the Hot's since the are actually in the game more often and buying them does lead to additional scenes.

Reactions: HiP1

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
I’ll take a guess and say Jill isn’t very well liked around here.
It’s how she didn’t respect the MC’s wishes and went behind his back that killed all the attraction for me, treating him like a baby who needs protection instead of letting him sort his own issues. She didn’t even think how it would lead to further problems with the Alphas or that it would put the MC in a though spot and make him look like a wimp.
Classic case of meaning well but doing more harm than good.

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
Her scenes are fillers only and DrPinkCake's lame way for him to inflate the number of sex scenes and excuse the episodes' development cycle.

Unless... BaDIK becomes a soap opera, we discover her real identity and she turns out to be Bella's older sister, Sage's biological mom, Jill's slutty aunt, Lynette's old friend or something like that. :sneaky:
Probably all of the above

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
It’s how she didn’t respect the MC’s wishes and went behind his back that killed all the attraction for me, treating him like a baby who needs protection instead of letting him sort his own issues. She didn’t even think how it would lead to further problems with the Alphas or that it would put the MC in a though spot and make him look like a wimp.
Not quite, but I get what your personal beef might be with her. But mostly just the bigger 'moaners' tend to take the stage when it comes to LI hate towards her. Jill is loved just the same as every other LI.

For example I can't stand Josy and/or Maya, but that doesn't mean it's everyone who feels that way, and also I don't typically go around spreading M&J hate just for the sake of hating on them. Same goes for Quinn and pretty much all other LI ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Why would DPC pad the game with sex scenes with someone no one cares about? I mean, it'd take just as much time to do a Old Lady Rose scene as it would be to slip in some more side girl time. I think there's got to be something personal about it. I mean, maybe it looks like his wife or something? :unsure:
in my opinion hoping not to see Madame again is a more naive illusion than seeing Chapter 11 in the fall.... :ROFLMAO:

DPC recycles everything, if he has created a character he will use it as many times as possible, there is always a relative of someone we have yet to meet.:rolleyes:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
that's a tricky one for me. Cause I do like how she is caring to the point she kind of acts like a mother the MC never had. But there are times she does go a bit to far like in this instance you talked about. But what bugs me the most was in the last update , I don't have the best memory of the scene so correct me if im wrong. It was the scene infront of the gate of the preps mansions where she seemed to not believe the MC about things that happened in the past and believed Tybalt. I think even if you are on her path. Only later does she realize she was wrong but it really feels weird how she wouldn't believe the MC if you were on her path after everything. I can see it if the MC was on the Dik path.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Jill is very naive, that is part of her character.

Almost all girls in BeingADIK have some sort of problem.

Maya, well where we begin. She is the gullible edgelord lesbian with so much family drama.

Josy lacks self confidence and always wants to please others, have a complex regarding her height.

Sage, too trusting, anger issues, stalker tendencies.

Jill, very naive the Princess in the ivory tower, who doesn't understand real world.

Bella, married, husband status unknown. May be an actual psycho. Is a teacher and treading a dangerous path ahead. Was kicked out of employment once before due to her husband making out with her at job.

Quinn, drug dealer and a pimp. Is extremely petty, liar and a manipulative and an arrogant asshole.

Riona, zero self esteem, hooked on weed. Thinks herself as dumb. Is the college bicycle.

Lily, family issues same as Maya stripping to pay for college. Has to prove something. Among the least broken girls but probably got burnt in past.

Zoey, probably is the least broken but full of regrets.

Nicole, has a child. Is a stripper, issues with her former partner regarding custody of child.

Jade, the walking red flag. Avoid her if you love Sage.

Nora, probably impregnated by MC.

These are all main girls and SGs with some sort of path.

out of SGs most content are Quinn, Lily and Riona.

Last edited:

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I like her path, but that event really is bad. especially since she insists on reporting Chad, but she never once think about reporting Tybalt. she is completely blind to him bullying MC and others, even though she was subjected to similar bullying herself. and still she expects MC to continue sharing sensitive matters with her :D

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023

Maya, well where we begin. She is the gullible edgelord lesbian with so much family drama.

Josy lacks self confidence and always wants to please others, have a complex regarding her height.

Jill, very naive the Princess in the ivory tower, who doesn't understand real world.

Bella, married, husband status unknown. May be an actual psycho. Is a teacher and treading a dangerous path ahead. Was kicked out of employment once before due to her husband making out with her at job.

Quinn, drug dealer and a pimp. Is extremely petty, liar and a manipulative and an arrogant asshole.

Riona, zero self esteem, hooked on weed. Thinks herself as dumb.

Lily, family issues same as Maya stripping to pay for college. Has to prove something. Among the least broken girls but probably got burnt in past.

Nicole, has a child. Is a stripper, issues with her former partner regarding custody of child.

Can't really argue, although in Jill's defense she has been sheltered quite a bit her whole life. And the death of her sister plays a huge part in that. But as we notice in the scene where the MC spends the night on the couch at Bella's with Jill, if you recall the next morning sitting by the pool talking about how Jill thinks Winter time is one of the most fun/beautiful season she likes most. MC then explains why he hates it the most with never enough hot water for a decent shower, or how cold air seeps in through bad insulation etc etc.

Jill at least, is learning that she's been sheltered so much, and is willing to expand her knowledge about how things are not as rosy for everyone. And I think she will develop a good sense of compassion for others with less privileges in life as her character arc progresses.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
that's a tricky one for me. Cause I do like how she is caring to the point she kind of acts like a mother the MC never had. But there are times she does go a bit to far like in this instance you talked about. But what bugs me the most was in the last update , I don't have the best memory of the scene so correct me if im wrong. It was the scene infront of the gate of the preps mansions where she seemed to not believe the MC about things that happened in the past and believed Tybalt. I think even if you are on her path. Only later does she realize she was wrong but it really feels weird how she wouldn't believe the MC if you were on her path after everything. I can see it if the MC was on the Dik path.
if you are on her path, she believes and forgives MC on the spot.
if you're not, yeah, she makes the connection between the diks pictures and the burglary, but her feelings are not enough to believe MC, even if you helped her during her concert (which is dumb, she should give him at least the benefit of the doubt if he saved her). MC is adamant though. so either way, she will check with the prep at the bar later.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

Riona, zero self esteem, hooked on weed. Thinks herself as dumb. Is the college bicycle.

These are all main girls and SGs with some sort of path.

out of SGs most content are Quinn, Lily and Riona.
well, characters have to start low and bad so it's easier to show character growth through the story :)

Nicole, I haven't played her path in EP10 yet, but from memory, i'd say she got along well with her kid's father. it's just that she has to juggle a stripper schedule with shared custody. the dad seems accommodating.

Zoey is immature and can't face her feelings (romantic or not). that's pretty broken for an adult.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Can't really argue, although in Jill's defense she has been sheltered quite a bit her whole life. And the death of her sister plays a huge part in that. But as we notice in the scene where the MC spends the night on the couch at Bella's with Jill, if you recall the next morning sitting by the pool talking about how Jill thinks Winter time is one of the most fun/beautiful season she likes most. MC then explains why he hates it the most with never enough hot water for a decent shower, or how cold air seeps in through bad insulation etc etc.

Jill at least, is learning that she's been sheltered so much, and is willing to expand her knowledge about how things are not as rosy for everyone. And I think she will develop a good sense of compassion for others with less privileges in life as her character arc progresses.
Jill's character arc is coming out of shell and learning from MC and Lana. She kicked Tyballs in balls. And is becoming more assertive.

Though was very disappointed in her in non Jill paths when she refused to believe in MC regarding her panties. In my opinion it should have been more dynamic where your jill points should have counted. Where she wouldn't believe a DiK MC with low Jill points or a chick/neutral MC who broke her heart. But believed a Neutral/chick MC with whom they ended up in a healthy note.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

i think she is already very compassionate for people less fortunate, but she doesn't understand the real implications of what that means. maybe to her, it's just that people can't buy the nicer clothes and furniture, have smaller homes...

it might become an issue when she really has to live life like that when her relationship with MC progresses.
she says she doesn't care about money and nice expensive stuff, but doesn't really know what she will miss by not having money. it might just be compared to the extreme of Tybalt always boasting about his useless shit :D

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Jill's character arc is coming out of shell and learning from MC and Lana. She kicked Tyballs in balls. And is becoming more assertive.

Though was very disappointed in her in non Jill paths when she refused to believe in MC regarding her panties. In my opinion it should have been more dynamic where your jill points should have counted. Where she wouldn't believe a DiK MC with low Jill points or a chick/neutral MC who broke her heart. But believed a Neutral/chick MC with whom they ended up in a healthy note.
add to that the concert too. if MC helps her, it should count for a lot.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Not quite, but I get what your personal beef might be with her. But mostly just the bigger 'moaners' tend to take the stage when it comes to LI hate towards her. Jill is loved just the same as every other LI.

For example I can't stand Josy and/or Maya, but that doesn't mean it's everyone who feels that way, and also I don't typically go around spreading M&J hate just for the sake of hating on them. Same goes for Quinn and pretty much all other LI ;)
I find Maya kinda boring and Josy less so but still not engaging enough. Don't even care that they cheated on each other, for some reason though the MC make a big fuss about it, but only after discovering the truth. Remember the big revelation scene when Maya introduces Josy to the MC as her girlfriend in the dorm room?
This is something I've never understood. What the hell does the MC get so mad about? I would be shocked that it was exactly the same two girls I had been dating, sure. They had lied to him, both of them saying they had a boyfriend. Not cool, still doesn't change much, it's only a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend. The fact is, he has no reason for getting so sensitive. He acted hurt, like they had betrayed him and stormed off. They didn't betray him, they betrayed each other.
That's gotta be my most disliked scene from the game.

Last edited:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
add to that the concert too. if MC helps her, it should count for a lot.
Yeah, I'm a Neutral Affinity chick status Lily main. My main save is basically doing everything same as my chick Jill save but just missing the belated birthday date and beating bad guys, since Lily loves MC with balls. Though I play as if I was rejected by Jill but ended with her in a healthy note. Still she refused to believe me. Was a bit pissed.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I find Maya kinda boring and Josy less so but still not engaging enough. Don't even care that they cheated on each other, for some reason though the MC make a big fuss about it, but only after discovering the truth. Remember the big revelation scene when Maya introduces Josy to the MC as her girlfriend in the dorm room?
This is something I've never understood. What the hell does the MC get so mad about? I would be shocked that it was exactly the same two girls I had been dating, sure. They had lied to him, both of them saying they had a boyfriend. Not cool, still doesn't change much, it's only a girlfriend instead of a boyfriend. The fact is, he has no reason for getting so sensitive. He acted hurt, like they had betrayed him and stormed off. They didn't betray him, they betrayed each other.
While I do like Maya alot #3 after replaying the game. I too have always hated that scene as well cause as far as I can recall everything was kept casual and nothing serious yet. I do recall even Maya tried to tell him once or twice but got interrupted for one reason or another. So I never really understood the MC being so mad at Maya, Josy I can understand a bit more since she never tried to tell the MC the truth. Even then he overacted for something that was casual sure he may of liked them alot but I never felt like he spent enough time with them for anything serious yet at that point. So if anyone should feel hurt should be Maya and Josy being mad at each other.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Even more so if MC is on path of man whore. The weakest writing in entire game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes