HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
MC by default have feeling for Josy, and MC by default gonna get emotionally close to Maya, close enough to feel betrayed. Even if he not do any lewd things with them This is the canon story, as much as he build friendships with each main girl . HE want to impress Bella, but end up getting drunk, and kiss her too, that is also not a player choice.
yeah, and also canon: when he got his precious guitar stolen, he decides to move out instead of actually going to get his guitar back even though he knows who took it :D or report the theft. anything other that irrational behavior.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
even if Josy doesn't reply for a while and their relationship is getting worse every day, there was no official break up, Maya doesn't know the current status of the relationship, she does believe it is still on going, and Derek calls her out on it when she kisses MC in the open.
it is a lie.
you can add all the lies that were actually said before. she began by saying she has a boyfriend. then that she doesn't have a boyfriend and only say that to block guys from hitting on her, implying here that she is single. and when asked if she is a virgin, she says no, and that she had been with a girl. past tense, implying she is single. she had several opportunity to just say she is in a relationship (didn't need to say with who).
Actually, the part that I was most disappointed in wasn't the Josy reveal but the library scene where Maya and Josy instantly forgive one another. It just wasn't believable, at all. I was also shocked that they hadn't talked it out in the time between the reveal and the library.

Reactions: Riaman

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
even if Josy doesn't reply for a while and their relationship is getting worse every day, there was no official break up, Maya doesn't know the current status of the relationship, she does believe it is still on going, and Derek calls her out on it when she kisses MC in the open.
it is a lie.
you can add all the lies that were actually said before. she began by saying she has a boyfriend. then that she doesn't have a boyfriend and only say that to block guys from hitting on her, implying here that she is single. and when asked if she is a virgin, she says no, and that she had been with a girl. past tense, implying she is single. she had several opportunity to just say she is in a relationship (didn't need to say with who).
How can there be an official break-up if the other person no longer answers you?

Reactions: DavDR

broxitar

May 29, 2021
I just hate that we're on a cliffhanger about Rio. In my wishful fantasies, my Quinn/Other Girls playthrough has Quinn calling me to come help...even though I realize Tommy is probably who she'd call first, if she called anyone. I could easily imagine her storming over to talk to Buddy and handle this herself. I'm sure it won't be that simple though.

(Speculating): But maybe Tommy is out of reach because of things blowing up with Heather, so Quinn calls us even if we're not romancing her. We did help plan the Halloween party. I just hate the thought of anyone hurting Rio. Even if she comes back to campus, how does she bounce back from this? This isn't college with a side-hustle anymore, it's gangland bullshit. How does Sage not catch wind of it?

Vinny is a psychopath. There's something frighteningly wrong in his head. That was evident all the way back when he trashed the library he claimed as his room.

And wtf is up with Season's 3's opening scene in Bella's house? It looked like something busted out of that locked room and went on a rampage in her living room. What the hell is that hinting at?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
So...

Things have really been heating up between the MC and Quinn.

He's really push her boundaries, and she wants him to:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But...

When she asked if she could hold his hand...

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The Vixen Girl saw a video that wasn't the concert video.
That's not correct. The line "*Whispers* Isn't that the guy from that video?" only shows if MC helped Jill at the recital without failing it. See:
proof for dalli.jpg
Source: ep9_freeroam_ph1_events.rpy

But you can try it with playing it if you don't want to look into the code.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
I Went on Pinkcake's patreon today and i noticed something, He rougly takes 1 year to release 1 episode. Episode 9 was released around december 2022 and episode 10 around december 2023. If we follow that order it will be in December 2025 when season 3 is finished. Also he plans around 3-4 episodes for his last 4th season. That means for this game to be 100% completed it will take roughly till the end of 2028 or 2029 depending upon the episode count. Man crazy stuff probably the only game with the biggest development time i've came across till date.:unsure::eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I Went on Pinkcake's patreon today and i noticed something, He rougly takes 1 year to release 1 episode. Episode 9 was released around december 2022 and episode 10 around december 2023. If we follow that order it will be in December 2025 when season 3 is finished. Also he plans around 3-4 episodes for his last 4th season. That means for this game to be 100% completed it will take roughly till the end of 2028 or 2029 depending upon the episode count. Man crazy stuff probably the only game with the biggest development time i've came across till date.:unsure::eek:
One detail is missing from your observation. Each chapter had a longer development time than the previous one....

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022
7 years is is the standard time it takes to make a game since the 2010 and dpc is solo so its not that long
differents is we play like a Pseudo Early Access
another thing is he make more Render or Animations with every new episode

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
And the Madame Rose scenes are utterly missed opportunities. Cuz here’s where Dr. PinkCake can totally accommodate every kind of sick pervert who’s been complaining, “Hey, where are the BDSM scenes? Hey, when’s the MC gonna DP somebody? Hey, is he ever gonna get pegged? Hey, can one of the girls shit into his mouth?” Well no problem; Madame will do absolutely anything if you pay her enough.

View attachment 3521955

True, that means some of us completists who want every fuck scene unlocked… are gonna want to pour bleach directly onto our eyes after seeing these abominations. But you know we don’t have to visit her. Ever.
Madame is critical to the story.

Minus MC, she had the most lewd scenes of any character in the last episode.

• Sad
Reactions: shazba jnr
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes