Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm on a neutral affinity and at the end of season 2. There was no option to not to date anyone. I don't wanna date anyone rn cuz I wanna pursue Zoey path later on.
I think Jill and Maya / Josy forces you to pick their path If I recall correctly at the end of chapter 8

Sep 1, 2017
Have you been pursuing Jill? If I recall correctly if you have her option available when the choice appears near the end of episode 8, the "others" option is unavailable, which would likely be the most suitable path for Zoey.

Of course, there may be an option further down the line of breaking it off with one of the main girls and dating Zoey instead.
So basically I have to be on dik affinity for others option.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
It also appears that not kissing Jill on Bella's couch will kill Jill and the MCs romantic relationship for some reason. She won't call you when she pratices piano, she won't suggest the date the same day Sage is sick.

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Yep. Trusting her own dad. How dumb can one be? Never ever trust your dad. He's your dad. It's his job to make your life miserable and to a living hell. You can't trust him and you shouldn't. Only really dumb and stupid persons trusts their own dads.
By that time he was already trying everything to end her relationship with Josy, she could have been a little bit suspicious :KEK:

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
It also appears that not kissing Jill on Bella's couch will kill Jill and the MCs romantic relationship for some reason. She won't call you when she pratices piano, she won't suggest the date the same day Sage is sick.
Well it makes more sense than "he went to take care of his sick friend instead of going with me on a surprise picnic, I can never be with him"

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Well it makes more sense than "he went to take care of his sick friend instead of going with me on a surprise picnic, I can never be with him"
I don't think she thinks that she can never be with him but yeah it's strange how important the picnic is and how irrelevant helping Sage is. Sage will thank you for taking care of her even though you broke your promise and went with Jill.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It's never to late to change. He could stop being an asshole and starting treating his daughter like a human. It's Derek's and Maya's call if they can and want to forgive him. A first step to get redemption would be to accept her personality and to stop to extort her.
You should never trust your father. Trust no one!!!! Trust only your dog!!

Last edited:

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

I've been working on lewd scenes all week. The render queue has 51 animation files waiting to be rendered. I finished all animations of one lewd scene and the remaining ones from a partial lewd scene.

Next week, I will work on another lewd scene for a main girl. I aim to increase the render queue further and buy time for the workload ahead with static renders. I have written big parts of the episode that need art, and I want to focus on these scenes after finishing the next lewd scene.

Some very rough progress estimations:
  • Posed static renders 30-35%​
  • Posed animations 60-70%​
  • Dialogue/code 40-50% (the hardest one to estimate today)​
The remaining dialogue determines how much more art is needed, and it isn't easy to estimate this accurately ahead of time.

I have plenty of content for many girls left to write. 4 out of 5 main girls have gotten medium to a lot of content at the moment. The fifth main girl has gotten written content but not much art yet.

Other girls have gotten content in varying degrees so far. Some have a lot, others nothing. But there is much left planned for several girls.

Plenty of canon story has been written.

Polls
A cosmetic poll for the main character started this week. It ends next Friday, and you can vote on it .

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Don't know why so many people are so negative about it being "see you in December". Given that production only got underway early January, having roughly a third done in ~3 months still puts us towards an early to mid autumn release at this pace (assuming it doesn't pick up slightly as certain processes are finished).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Don't know why so many people are so negative about it being "see you in December". Given that production only got underway early January, having roughly a third done in ~3 months still puts us towards an early to mid autumn release at this pace (assuming it doesn't pick up slightly as certain processes are finished).
Oh you newbie, let me tell you why...

It's because DPC has a well-established track record of doing more than he planned from early on in a release's development cycle.

If he says 1/3, consider that as maybe 1/4.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying DPC is slacking. It's just that he can't help himself from delivering more than he had initially planned for EVERY SINGLE release.

That, and a lot of emo edge-lord wannabe find it fun to be a negative naysayer just for the perceived shock value, even though it's done so commonly it's actually repetitively stupid and annoying and not shocking at all.

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017
I think it would be a miracle if v11 is released before November. Dr Pinkcake has made it a habit to release 1 update per year.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
I started last episode having some sympathy for Patrick and his situation but that was all eroded by the end of it.
Hopefully he pulls his head in and understands Maya needs love and support.
I think he is taking out his frustration he gets from his wife on Maya. His wife is tough to deal with and she insults him at times but since she is weak and dependent on him he can't retort. It's hard to not have at least some sympathy for Patrick even if he has treated Maya horribly. He is not mentally well but he is not evil, he can be redeemed I think.

I can understand Dereks pain and conflicted feelings about his family

Feb 22, 2021
guys i need your help

at the end of episode 8 where you have to choose which path you want to continue with, I am not given the choice of jill.
she invited me to dinner with her friends...
Is there anything else I should have done before?
thanks !

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
guys i need your help

at the end of episode 8 where you have to choose which path you want to continue with, I am not given the choice of jill.
she invited me to dinner with her friends...
Is there anything else I should have done before?
thanks !
You must have DIK affinity, you need neutral/chick affinity to get Jill.

vbbhjh

Aug 28, 2019
Jacob tried to hookup with Zoey, whatever route MC is on... Not just Sage.

If he wanted to break Chad and Sage up, it's more effective to send the picture to Sage. There is no point in sending them to Chad.
And the pictures go to Chad even if MC does nothing with Sage...
If the pictures were sent to Sage she would devastated, humiliated and everyone on campus would know and likely make snide remarks behind her back, something that if hypothetically was done by Jacob he wouldn't want, thus sending them to Chad instead so the breakup would be his idea and he would likely seen as an asshole for breaking up with her.
Sending the pictures to Sage might not have been a good idea due to her infatuation with Chad, she could have easily dismissed the pictures as fakes from someone jealous or someone trying to break them up given that she was always under the impression it was a girl until the MC told her the truth in episode 8 in which point she trusts the MC a good amount regardless if she is being pursued by the MC or not thus believing in something she never thought about and possibly dismissed even when her Jade told her she had suspicions of him being gay.

Chad at that point is only under the impression that the MC might want to make a move on her and thinks the MC wants to get him out the way using the pictures as way of coercion regardless if its true or not given how rumors travel on campus, hence why he attacks the MC without thinking through as to how he would have gotten them in the first place, theoretically he probably though as revenge against him and Troy for stealing his guitar in episode 1 as the MC threaten Troy that he would get him back for that and used the pictures as a two birds one stone scenario. The picture has probably taken the night before the first dream with either Cathy or Jade when Troy left in the middle of the night for some reason compounding for the reason he went after the MC in the first place thinking it was him regardless if his after Sage or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes