Murgus

May 17, 2018
I remember in Episode 9 Zoey says that people that go to B&R are "Weird. Like super-weird.". Understatement of the year.
B&R were even weirder in the earlier episodes and I wonder if DPC did a retcon to make the characters and events more realistic, like
  • The HOTs, i.e. female students lap dance the DIK maggots during the cumpetition -> The HOTs usually doesn't do that. It used to be professional strippers
  • Maya needs to do many sexual acts during the scavenger hunt -> Only Maya needed to do that because Quinn didn't like her
  • Many female students are literal prostitutes -> Ok so this didn't change so it still makes them really weird
  • The preps adore Tybalt and every dumb thing he does -> They don't actually like him at all

Personally irl I would have walked right out after being shocked for the initiation. There is no way in hell that I would accept being electrocuted, kidnapped and humiliated just for the chance of being in a fraternity, especially after they stole my clothes and phone. But that's me. The only frat that seems somewhat normal is the tri betas.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
B&R were even weirder in the earlier episodes and I wonder if DPC did a retcon to make the characters and events more realistic, like
  • The HOTs, i.e. female students lap dance the DIK maggots during the cumpetition -> The HOTs usually doesn't do that. It used to be professional strippers
  • Maya needs to do many sexual acts during the scavenger hunt -> Only Maya needed to do that because Quinn didn't like her
  • Many female students are literal prostitutes -> Ok so this didn't change so it still makes them really weird
  • The preps adore Tybalt and every dumb thing he does -> They don't actually like him at all

Personally irl I would have walked right out after being shocked for the initiation. There is no way in hell that I would accept being electrocuted, kidnapped and humiliated just for the chance of being in a fraternity, especially after they stole my clothes and phone. But that's me. The only frat that seems somewhat normal is the tri betas.
Maybe. You're right about them being way weirder in the earlier episodes though. The majority of the female characters in the game are literal whores selling themselves for money. It's also strange how certain characters outright ignore something like Quinn tasing the MC and then sounding like a stalker afterwards, almost as if she knows more about the MC than she lets on. It was mentioned by Rusty that they only told the HOTs to bring the new DIK pledges over to the fraternity house, nothing else. Why the fuck would she use a taser if that's the case? I remember some players thinking that Quinn was a complete psychopath during the earlier seasons. Maya and Sage are also as close as they are right now, yet neither MC nor Maya have specifically told Sage what it is that Quinn tried to make her do during the scavenger hunt. The MC has actually refrained from telling Sage how Quinn was treating the new HOT pledges for a long time now, even though he damn well knows that the others were getting completely different kind of treatment from their personal HOT mothers.

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
Oh you newbie, let me tell you why...

It's because DPC has a well-established track record of doing more than he planned from early on in a release's development cycle.

If he says 1/3, consider that as maybe 1/4.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying DPC is slacking. It's just that he can't help himself from delivering more than he had initially planned for EVERY SINGLE release.

That, and a lot of emo edge-lord wannabe find it fun to be a negative naysayer just for the perceived shock value, even though it's done so commonly it's actually repetitively stupid and annoying and not shocking at all.
Oh I'm used to DPCs past habits, so far though this feels more like earlier episodes where it was pretty much "bit longer but higher quality/more content" than the more recent "so I decided to add yet another gimmick" issues where it ended up stretching to year-long dev cycles for stuff like 60fps animations.

At present, unless DPC goes off the deep-end again, I don't think S3 being completed by end of Summer 2025 is that unreasonable.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
MC really didn't think this through if he really want to spend time with both girls

Screenshot 2024-04-20 130927.png

If MC goes to Josy's she ask your place and MC says yours because Tommy still mad at him yet at the thanksgiving party he can play strip pong or make out with Josy right in the open and Tommy still pissed and then even fucks her and Maya MC would be far more at risk there then in his room. MC's reasoning here doesn't hold water.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 130933.png

Why would they need lay low Josy already said in ep 8 the hots would be ok with it so they easily could had meet at Josy and everything would be fine if MC really wanted to be with both of them.

Screenshot 2024-04-20 130941.png
Screenshot 2024-04-20 130957.png

MC don't really seem to upset about only spending time with just one of the girls does he? This got more holes in it then Swiss cheese MC might believe it but really this comes down to having to pick one girl once again if DPC wanted this could had been a 3some but he wanted the player to pick and I'm willing to bet in ep 11 you got to pick again. This isn't a real throuple even if your keeping it balance at best your just trading scenes. Maybe I'm wrong but it things like that fuel my belief that Josy and Maya are breaking up and the throuple coming to a end.

Only time will tell but when the game keeps asking you to make the same choice over and over again as it has from ep5 to ep10 there is a reason for it.

Sorry for the long post but at least there photos

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Lol, I have just read points from your signature. Couple of them are arguable or at least I would be little more forgiving since it is only AVN stupid story and not multi-million TV series but... this lesbian thing is the most absurd one from them all.

Since beginning I had no fucking idea what is this all about... I understand hiding from Maya's conservative father but everyone else...? Like... no one gives a fuck about theirs lesbianism and at least 99% of girls there are lesbian/bi so basically exactly like Maya/Josy since they are fucking with MC. The dumbest plot ever.

I wish DPC to abandon BaDIK as soon as possible and write a new story (even in the same "universe") with actually a team. He surely got skill and/or talent but up to this point there are so many inconsistencies and dumb loose plots that fixing it is way above possible.
While hiding the lesbian thing can seem dumb when it comes to the hots or other students. It isn't when it comes to Maya and that's what matters. Because fear of her father is enough for her not want to risk that. From the point of view of Maya and her fear I dont think it's dumb at all. Logically speaking of her father finding out yeah it can be dumb but that's because we as players are thinking logically and not with emotions or feeling a character like Maya would be.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The way she acts and the whole "thing" she builds around it clearly shows that she is afraid of what others will think and being stigmatized, not because "the more people will know, the more chances my father will hear about that". She/They act like being lesbian is some sort of taboo and even when they (Maya/Josy/MC) clearly spend a lot of time together, have sex etc she is still afraid of what people will think about her when in reality they don't give a fuck about that at all. Her acting makes it even worse actually, if she would be just sleeping with Josy from day 1, no one would even say a word since all girls do that there... And here we are back to main Maya's problem as her being drama queen creating problems where there aren't any...
I guess I miss remembered then bound to happen with a game like this haha. I just really only remembered the fear of her father bit but yeah hiding it from the others because it's taboo or whatever it's stupid not like it's incest.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Lol, I have just read points from your signature. Couple of them are arguable or at least I would be little more forgiving since it is only AVN stupid story and not multi-million TV series but... this lesbian thing is the most absurd one from them all.

Since beginning I had no fucking idea what is this all about... I understand hiding from Maya's conservative father but everyone else...? Like... no one gives a fuck about theirs lesbianism and at least 99% of girls there are lesbian/bi so basically exactly like Maya/Josy since they are fucking with MC. The dumbest plot ever.

I wish DPC to abandon BaDIK as soon as possible and write a new story (even in the same "universe") with actually a team. He surely got skill and/or talent but up to this point there are so many inconsistencies and dumb loose plots that fixing it is way above possible.
The problem isn't whether people would judge her or not, it's that Maya thinks that they would judge her. Josy even brings it up that other girls has had girlfriends. Definitely agree that DPC should get a team to work for him. He is making bank here and he could make so much more with more people in theory. DPCs strengths are writing characters, emotional moments and story lines in my opinion. If other people could improve the coding, minigames, reviewing the plot points and test the game it would make this game, and future ones come out faster.

But there is a big downside of patreon. There is no financial incentive to encourage a high development speed. And since this is an AVN the non adult expectations from the players are comparatively low compared to conventional games.

Reactions: Impurity2937

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
If other people could improve the coding, minigames, reviewing the plot points and test the game it would make this game, and future ones come out faster.
Im not sure its possible to have a job less safe than that .. esp the guys "reviewing the plot points" would be fired&hired nearly daily :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Thepenguin92

Mar 18, 2024
bella seems to be most ok after you reject her in episode 8. Has anyone seen otherwise where she says anything different. I just noticed with everyone else there is some obvious discomfort outside from maybe bella and maya in a way. I havent finished episode 10 but maybe they like mc the least out of all the interest based off this. I thought i would feel worse off of their path.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think he is taking out his frustration he gets from his wife on Maya. His wife is tough to deal with and she insults him at times but since she is weak and dependent on him he can't retort. It's hard to not have at least some sympathy for Patrick even if he has treated Maya horribly. He is not mentally well but he is not evil, he can be redeemed I think.

I can understand Dereks pain and conflicted feelings about his family
That's why Patrick needs a shocking moment. In his Major Choice, DIK is too much and Chick is too little. But on neutral, Patrick tells the MC not to judge him. Patrick expels the MC from the house and the MC says so he won't leave without Maya. This will create the shocking moment because Patrick is in danger of losing his daughter Maya.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
bella seems to be most ok after you reject her in episode 8. Has anyone seen otherwise where she says anything different. I just noticed with everyone else there is some obvious discomfort outside from maybe bella and maya in a way. I havent finished episode 10 but maybe they like mc the least out of all the interest based off this. I thought i would feel worse off of their path.
She is the one who makes the least scenes, but I wouldn't say she suffers the least. the phone call scene is very sad

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
A few renders are different, a couple in EP9 (only on Jill branch - moment of congratulations for MC & Jill relationship, when she cuddles Jill) and also a couple in EP10, if I remember right also on Jill branch (one during yoga and one after).

Thepenguin92

Mar 18, 2024
A few renders are different, a couple in EP9 (only on Jill branch - moment of congratulations for MC & Jill relationship, when she cuddles Jill) and also a couple in EP10, if I remember right also on Jill branch (one during yoga and one after).
I still havent finished jills path but my reaction is probably due to how angry jill is at the whole thing. I was just thrown off that bella was able to just turn it off as soon as she got rejected while you at least get some reaction from everyone else.

BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
Don't know why so many people are so negative about it being "see you in December". Given that production only got underway early January, having roughly a third done in ~3 months still puts us towards an early to mid autumn release at this pace (assuming it doesn't pick up slightly as certain processes are finished).
because everybody exaggerates here. and because every body is exaggerated too (boobs, ass, dicks...) When guys says "early december", you should understand "late november for the best" :p

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes