felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There was zero incest in Acting Lessons back when the Patreon rules were significantly more relaxed (especially since the recent ToS update which has tightened things up on incest) and there's been no hint of incest in BaD so far, not one LI who could conceivably be related to the MC, why would DPC suddenly throw in incest between an LI and a different male character (something that would also piss off the anti-NTR crowd even though it would have happened prior to the events in the story)?
but do you think DPC who doesn't show prostitutes having sex with their clients or wives kissing their husbands (even MILFs aren't safe, Jade might be a virgin...) should risk making us see or telling something explicity sexual and incestuous with a girl who has to do with MC?

everything will remain in the hazy past of every girl in the game

Reactions: Riaman and DavDR

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Who knows why, by the way? Incest is, by definition, family entertainment.
It's a buzzword. Like "communist". People are vaguely aware of some of the criteria. They come across something they don't like and think fits the criteria. They throw the word it and think they've scored a goal against the big evil. But they don't actually understand the subject or what is bad or dangerous about it.

Reactions: 7thOmen

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's a buzzword. Like "communist". People are vaguely aware of some of the criteria. They come across something they don't like and think fits the criteria. They throw the word it and think they've scored a goal against the big evil. But they don't actually understand the subject or what is bad or dangerous about it.
You are a degenerate if you want to fuck your own mother, sister or son, what is hard to understand about this. ? :unsure:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
but do you think DPC who doesn't show prostitutes having sex with their clients or wives kissing their husbands (even MILFs aren't safe, Jade might be a virgin...) should risk making us see or telling something explicity sexual and incestuous with a girl who has to do with MC?

everything will remain in the hazy past of every girl in the game
That was why I mentioned that having Josy and Tommy having a sexual past together would piss of the anti-NTR crowd, something that DPC is extremely reluctant to do. We have the prostitutes who could conceivably not fuck their clients (we do have confirmation that they do oral (Rusty mentions Rio gives great blowjobs, Cam herself tells MC that she gives clients blowjobs but doesn't have sex with them)) we're told that Rio "hooked up" with Jamie but that phrase is ambiguous and can mean anything up to and including intercourse. Sarah and Mel more than likely do fuck their clients (and probably other guys without being paid) but we don't see anything to confirm that.

The only girls we are specifically shown to have fucked other guys (or we are explicitly told have) are Arieth (not fuckable by MC), Becky (not fuckable by MC (yet) but blowjob possible), Tania (not fuckable by MC), Heather (not fuckable by MC (yet) but blowjob possible) and Elena (not fuckable by MC (yet, if it is then it would probably involve the guy who has fucked her either watching or joining).

The only fuckable character who is heavily hinted to have fucked another character is Quinn with Vinny suggesting he fucked her in the past, but those people who are anti-NTR can just ignore that and believe that Vinny only said it to wind Quinn up and he is lying about it.

It seems DPC doesn't view oral sex as counting as proper sex, so he's happy for side girls to be confirmed to be giving blowjobs to other guys, or for MC to receive blowjobs from characters who are confirmed to have fucked other guys, but he won't have MC fucking a character confirmed to have fucked another character.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That was why I mentioned that having Josy and Tommy having a sexual past together would piss of the anti-NTR crowd, something that DPC is extremely reluctant to do.
Yeah, it's likely the only explanation, nothing else. Not like it would not make sense, or simply Just Josy and tommy might not want to fuck each other. I mean how the fuck is possible, that two person who are step borther/sister, not wanting to fuck each other? :eek::eek:
mindblow-mind-explosion.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That was why I mentioned that having Josy and Tommy having a sexual past together would piss of the anti-NTR crowd, something that DPC is extremely reluctant to do. We have the prostitutes who could conceivably not fuck their clients (we do have confirmation that they do oral (Rusty mentions Rio gives great blowjobs, Cam herself tells MC that she gives clients blowjobs but doesn't have sex with them)) we're told that Rio "hooked up" with Jamie but that phrase is ambiguous and can mean anything up to and including intercourse. Sarah and Mel more than likely do fuck their clients (and probably other guys without being paid) but we don't see anything to confirm that.

The only girls we are specifically shown to have fucked other guys (or we are explicitly told have) are Arieth (not fuckable by MC), Becky (not fuckable by MC (yet) but blowjob possible), Tania (not fuckable by MC), Heather (not fuckable by MC (yet) but blowjob possible) and Elena (not fuckable by MC (yet, if it is then it would probably involve the guy who has fucked her either watching or joining).

The only fuckable character who is heavily hinted to have fucked another character is Quinn with Vinny suggesting he fucked her in the past, but those people who are anti-NTR can just ignore that and believe that Vinny only said it to wind Quinn up and he is lying about it.

It seems DPC doesn't view oral sex as counting as proper sex, so he's happy for side girls to be confirmed to be giving blowjobs to other guys, or for MC to receive blowjobs from characters who are confirmed to have fucked other guys, but he won't have MC fucking a character confirmed to have fucked another character.
so in the same way that we're not likely to see James and Bella being intimate, we're also not likely to see Quinn and Vinnie or Tommy and Josy

what happens in the past stays in the past

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Engaged Member
Oct 14, 2020
There was zero incest in Acting Lessons back when the Patreon rules were significantly more relaxed (especially since the recent ToS update which has tightened things up on incest) and there's been no hint of incest in BaD so far, not one LI who could conceivably be related to the MC, why would DPC suddenly throw in incest between an LI and a different male character (something that would also piss off the anti-NTR crowd even though it would have happened prior to the events in the story)?
Well he could have made Josy a virgin, but obviously didn't.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Should I take it that you don't know what is physically dangerous about incest?
Actually, tests (and the past) has proven that problems arise after a few generations of incestuous children. So, a brother and sister might have sex and have a couple healthy babies. But let those two have kids, and the chances of defects goes up some. It really starts to show after about the third or fourth generation of incestuous offspring occur. Or so the History Channel once said when doing a show about past nobility being so incestuous.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Should I take it that if it was not physically dangerous, than it should not been any problem with it all ? :unsure: .
that is your angle here?
Things can have more than one thing wrong with them. The point is having complete understanding of all of them. Otherwise you're just parroting what everyone else tells you.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
as someone who constantly get his comments deleted and warnings, and bans because of the NTR group, I heavily disagree:p
True. Both go way overboard with their feelings on the subject. I really couldn't care either way. But I guess I lean more to the NTR group as I believe what I said about characters having a past makes it more realistic.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Well he could have made Josy a virgin, but obviously didn't.
Other than Maya (most of the anti-NTR crowd don't care about lesbianism as long as they are virgins with males) who has she obviously had sex with? As other people have said even Jade, who has been married for around 20 years, and Bella who has been married previously, haven't actually been shown to have been intimate with their respective husbands so could still arguably be virgins just to appease the anti-NTR crowd. There's nothing to show that Josy has had sex with another guy before MC, and there never will be.

By the way I'm not part of the anti-NTR crowd, I've argued previously that games should be realistic and if you don't choose an LI on a particular playthrough then they should be able to move on from MC and date other guys (we obviously don't need to see them have sex on screen or anything) but DPC is scared of losing patrons from the vocal minority so for example on the throuple route, Sage, Bella and Jill (plus all the side girls) will stay single and not get close to another guy for the rest of the game, which in my opinion is unrealistic but unfortunately it's just the way it is.

Reactions: kihality and jimbro

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Things can have more than one thing wrong with them. The point is having complete understanding of all of them. Otherwise you're just parroting what everyone else tells you.
okay, then it's Degenerate and Dangerous. Now, it's way way off topic now, so we should drop the subject;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
True. Both go way overboard with their feelings on the subject. I really couldn't care either way. But I guess I lean more to the NTR group as I believe what I said about characters having a past makes it more realistic.
having a past, is not really NTR is it ?. :giggle:and beside of Jill all of them have, its just not important

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes