• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Masculine? What are you talking about?? :WaitWhat:
View attachment 3658170 View attachment 3658167

There's something wrong with you anyway if you bleach your eyes after seeing a nice ass and pussy :Kappa:
That is a masculine face, if you changed the model to be male (just change the hairstyle, remove the tits and pussy and add a dick, make no changes to face or anything else) no-one would question it being a male character, there's no other fuckable character you can say that about in BaD.
Even with a hairstyle change and loss of tits she still wouldn't pass as a male, I don't like the character but clearly she's not as masculine as Quinn.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
That is a masculine face, if you changed the model to be male (just change the hairstyle, remove the tits and pussy and add a dick, make no changes to face or anything else) no-one would question it being a male character, there's no other fuckable character you can say that about in BaD.
Well, this is just your opinion, and you cannot claim that this is an indisputable fact. I don't think she has a masculine face. To me, Jill is much more masculine.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What about Tremolo's long lost twin sister?
1000008304.jpg

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
:oops: :oops: :oops:
for that 1% you glimpse would you want her as LI?
seems like a remarkable act of faith to me....

but after all if it happens with KRJ, it can happen with anyone:rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
Felice?! Was that a KRJ joke? That seemed awfully close to a KRJ joke to me

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
True, but then comes the regret

*Cough* Derek *Cough*

View attachment 3658491 View attachment 3658492
Derek is a true maggot brother, making sure we complete as many tasks as possible when doing an ultra CHICK playthrough. Too bad I never let him win, even on monogamous* CHICK paths :sneaky:
(*Forgot you need to win the Cumpetition or get blowjob/anal from Nicole to win)

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022

Even with a hairstyle change and loss of tits she still wouldn't pass as a male, I don't like the character but clearly she's not as masculine as Quinn.
This is the same model... Does she look like a man to you!? :unsure:

00-main-aurore-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-daz3d.jpg

EDIT: since the picture above is the regular skin, I'll add this one with pale skin -- same as Quinn. Beware. If you still say she looks like a man, she'll throw a hex on you:

05-aurore-for-genesis-3-and-8-female-daz3d.jpg

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This is the same model... Does she look like a man to you!? :unsure:

View attachment 3658513

EDIT: since the picture above is the regular skin, I'll add this one with pale skin -- same as Quinn. Beware. If you still say she looks like a man, she'll throw a hex on you:

View attachment 3658520
When I saw that, all I could think was that really looks like the girl from Good Luck Chuck all grown up.

• Wow
Reactions: The Dick

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
"Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers "

- DrPinkCake

1st post on this thread.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
"Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers "

- DrPinkCake

1st post on this thread.
Money changes people and it takes a strong will not to get carried away.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes