Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It sucks there are more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I just want to let everyone in B&R know we are in love. Maybe the mc will make up for that in the future by proposing to Maya during class?
At the spa, and halloween party

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It sucks there are more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I just want to let everyone in B&R know we are in love. Maybe the mc will make up for that in the future by proposing to Maya during class?
damn Tommy was right you really are a sister fucker gonna be holding Maya's hand out in public like that for Derek to see, at least put a hand holding glove on.

• Haha

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Man! I really want this to happen! In fact, I wish Bella was Lynette's sister! Imagine that! In fact, it could be possible. At least, I guess, because I don't remember being mentioned that Lynette was an only child... Well... I know this not gonna happen because "incest" is a box that Mr DPC doesn't want to tick, but it would be fun... Aunt Bella...
1000024588.jpg
1000024589.jpg
I'm out of here.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It sucks there aren't more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
I always ask how I got here, and then I remember, because Joshy and his perverted comments are here... dude, how many girls did you write this to? 1000170197.gif

• Haha

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
It sucks there aren't more super romantic moments with Maya. We haven't even got to hold hands in public yet I don't think.
More romance would be great, but you have indeed held hands, at the water park!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Vill3m and Joshy92

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
What about this. No handholding, but isn't a nice kiss in public better. You even knocked one of her shoes off. ;)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know there are good moment guys. But like I said I'm a greedy bastard I want lots more wholesome romance with Maya.
Not all this stuff about frats or other college nonsense.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I know there are good moment guys. But like I said I'm a greedy bastard I want lots more wholesome romance with Maya.
While I agree with you I find I enjoy the hangs more enjoyable in the rooms with Maya than any other romantic or wholesome moments with her. Maybe it is just the way it's done idk.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
damn Tommy was right you really are a sister fucker gonna be holding Maya's hand out in public like that for Derek to see, at least put a hand holding glove on.
And you did hold hands in public! And once again, one shoe off :unsure:

screenshot0001.png

• Yay, new update!

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You get to kiss her in front of her bastard father, that's a power move. Just imagine if you made love to Maya in her bedroom, after Patrick put out candles and rose petals and played some Barry White for you, to make it all the romantic when you splooge inside her :giggle:

• I just jizzed my pants

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I admitted I hope the games end show a pregnant Josy having MC baby
I know that's the typical thing for AVNs, save the pregnancy/family life for the very end as a lame little epilogue. But I want actual content for all the paths, I want to actually experience the happy endings rather than be shown a sideshow or a tease or a teensy taste of the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes