L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
Alady came first by a long while there was church's long before the Quinn church he got the idea from others and just ran with it
It doesn't matter which came first when only one of them is comprehensible as actually funny. The other one is funny only because of the confusion it causes to people, that is before they realize that the person posting them is a mentally unstable simp obsessed with José. That in and of itself becomes funny too before long.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It doesn't matter which came first when only one of them is comprehensible as actually funny. The other one is funny only because of the confusion it causes to people, that is before they realize that the person posting them is a mentally unstable simp obsessed with José. That in and of itself becomes funny too before long.
It's Josy, if you really got a point put some respect on the name and spell it right:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
There you are Chip, I was wondering if you went MIA… I’ll say, you make even less sense than Darkwen.
The way I see it, I make innocent jokes about your dear Josy. Can’t say the same about Darkwen when it comes to Quinn, he’s not fun at all, especially when he crosses the line like that. You’re even worst than him, all you can do is make baseless personal attacks… But I won’t pretend anything even remotely similar to reason from a Josy simp such as yourself. You indeed put all the good ones out there to shame. The best you can do is slap a Josy pic at the bottom of your silly posts.

Cheers, dude :coffee:
It just a render of a girl that isn't real and it isn't that graphic there are games on here that show much worse then a dead Quinn

The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
Since we seem to be locked in a cycle, I thought about an annual agenda to organize things (it starts in November because November is update time):
- November: Yay! New update! Chaos on the list -- the usual complainers, asking for tips on how to get some scene, complaining about game crashing using mods, asking even how to install the game or which season to play, but people are mostly busy playing the game
- December: complaining about the last update
- January: complaining about the love interest who fell short in the last update
- February: Waifu Wars I prompted by defenders of the LI who fell short
- March: Tierlist Time prompted by the above
- April: general complaints about the development state of the next update
- May: discussing crazy theories (mostly DalliX's, but everyone is welcome)
- June: free fight period -- everyone can start a quarrel with their grudge and engage in petty discussions, and the thread will be just interpolated nonsense (you can complain about freeroams and minigames too)
- July: support group period -- helping those with withdrawals due to the lack of update to the game
- August: wishlisting what we want to see in the next update, which prompts...
- September: Waifu Wars II -- which one will shine in the next update? Which prompts...
- October: Tierlist Time II
- November: Yay! New update! And the Eternal Return continues...

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It just a render of a girl that isn't real and it isn't that graphic there are games on here that show much worse then a dead Quinn
I actually agree with him, a bit. It is an inaccurate image and need to be changed. Having a needle sticking out from her arm, as she lying there dead by overdose, would be much more lore accurate.:cautious:
BeingADIK 2024-05-23 22-11-38-95.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-23 22-11-48-86.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-23 22-12-03-78.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-05-23 22-12-12-32.jpg
and it would be a Happy death too :giggle:

btw , dear Quinn, using the same needle, not okay girl, not that using Heroin is an ok thing to do, but 2 person also using the same needle?!:eek:
BeingADIK 2024-05-23 22-11-53-63.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I actually agree with him, a bit. It is an inaccurate image and need to be changed. Having a needle sticking out from her arm, as she lying there dead by overdose, would be much more lore accurate.:cautious:
View attachment 3664311
View attachment 3664312
View attachment 3664313
View attachment 3664314

btw , dear Quinn, using the same needle, not okay girl, not that using Heroin is an ok thing to do, but 2 person also using the same needle?!:eek:
View attachment 3664327
You have a point but overdose and getting shot could happen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
View attachment 3664311
View attachment 3664312
View attachment 3664313
View attachment 3664314

View attachment 3664327
It’s amazing how often you do this :Kappa:Quinn dying gives you the hardest boner that Josy can never dream of. No wonder you’re limp when she asks you to fuck her… You’d rather beat your meat to another girl dying. Keep it secret, she’s disgusted by you as it is :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes