L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I wonder what the split is of players who like mini games and those who hate or turn them off
I like most of the minigames, at least when it comes to the more prevalent ones. I have my minor issues with brawler but overall it serves as a nice feature in the game. I personally liked the mansion renovation the most and the party planning one is very enjoyable IMO, I don't understand why some people don't really like it.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
View attachment 3661810
name of this chick please ? someone remind me who this was again ?
Beth, works in the cafeteria. If you joke about the food when first meeting Sage, she'll get offended. You can insult the cafeteria food and she'll throw her drink at you after the Cumpetition. When you offer to buy Bella lunch, she can antagonize you there too. She's also in Gender Studies.
Until this reveal, she was just a small character mostly in the background.

Reactions: KaiserST

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
My Amazonian Redhead, My HOT President, Sage My Beloved :love::love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aphrodite has graced us with her presence :love:
I'm not normally a redhead and freckles guy. But Sage, is the exception. How can you not like her. She is an outstanding, awesome LI.

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
The fact that there aren't bonus CGs in the gallery that show us what would have happend if Jacob hadn't interrupted remain a crime against humanity.

Any fan artists out there - nudge nudge.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jacob the guy you help get a girl at the HOT party, but then has the nerve to try to date the MC's first love. The guy has no codes :KEK:
I think you mean: "Jacob the guy you help get a girl at the HOT party, but then has the nerve to try to date the MC's first love, and still makes a pussy half-move if you tell him no. The guy has no codes :KEK:"

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I think you mean: "Jacob the guy you help get a girl at the HOT party, but then has the nerve to try to date the MC's first love, and still makes a pussy half-move if you tell him no. The guy has no codes :KEK:"
Although it was funny the way zoey turned him down. however, I think he will be one of the many who will blame the MC when the situation gets out of control. I hope jacob does it, at least then I'll have an excuse to kick him in the head.. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Although it was funny the way zoey turned him down. however, I think he will be one of the many who will blame the MC when the situation gets out of control. I hope jacob does it, at least then I'll have an excuse to kick him in the head.. :KEK:
There's no good reason to even suspect Tremolo, other than letting the Preps into the Halloween party and that can just be waved off as bad judgment until that action pays off later. Like how could he literally be behind any of this shit?

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
There's no good reason to even suspect Tremolo, other than letting the Preps into the Halloween party and that can just be waved off as bad judgment until that action pays off later. Like how could he literally be behind any of this shit?
Yeah, that was weird. All I can think is that they don't believe they're own can do it, so suspect the newest members. Since Derek told them about it, then it falls on Tremolo.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
On the subject of statuesque redheads, this girl has been in the background in a few episodes. It's too bad she probably won't ever be used, not even for a one night stand :(
1000017884.png
Please disregard the pixelated blob next to her, there was something quite affronting to the eyes there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes