Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Just wait until Jill learns how MC got the nickname "Ass Man", she's the only one who's asked lmao.
I love how Bella calls us Ass Man too, she's just the best :giggle:
Replaying first season again now, Jill is much more decent there. Not as socially awkward as in S2, doesn't act like a retard, and in Ep.10 she's back to being like the normal Jill from the old days. At least she started to think again and asking questions.

Bella has always been cool, she's my number 2 on the MGs list.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Replaying first season again now, Jill is much more decent there. Not as socially awkward as in S2, doesn't act like a retard, and in Ep.10 she's back to being like the normal Jill from the old days. At least she started to think again and asking questions.

Bella has always been cool, she's my number 2 on the MGs list.
Hey leave her alone, it's not Jill's fault that turtles are slow :ROFLMAO: But DPC really did go overboard on making her innocent and naive, especially with such an obvious slimeball like Tyballs living with her.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Hey leave her alone, it's not Jill's fault that turtles are slow :ROFLMAO: But DPC really did go overboard on making her innocent and naive, especially with such an obvious slimeball like Tyballs living with her.
It is very noticeable that he fixed Jill for the audience “I am a white knight, and want to save the princess from the tower.” :ROFLMAO: The entire second season of Jill is a Disney fairy tale, she is helpless there and allowed Tybalt to deceive her so naively. One of those moments in the game that sags in writing.

Reactions: KАRАMBA
Dec 21, 2021
It's entirely possible that I am/was high, but I could've sworn there was an episode 10 cluck preview where the throuple was (kinda) announced and Tommy was being a little bitch about it, but I can't find it. I also don't remember it in the episode.

Did I make it up?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It is very noticeable that he fixed Jill for the audience “I am a white knight, and want to save the princess from the tower.” :ROFLMAO: The entire second season of Jill is a Disney fairy tale, she is helpless there and allowed Tybalt to deceive her so naively. One of those moments in the game that sags in writing.
I know people complain a lot about how Jill won't believe you in Episode 10 about the Hell Week shenanigans unless you're on her path, but honestly it kind of makes sense. Some sense.

If you don't pursue Jill (picnic, sushi, throwing pebbles at her window, etc), she never gets the chance to really see you as anything other than a frat guy who gets in fights and makes trouble all the time. Add the fact that MC never fessed up to the break-in on his own, he does come off very sketchy.

I still love Jill though, I'd never want to hurt her. I've never let her fail the recital, and I never will.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of that being said, she's probably 4th favorite MG. Maybe 5th.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
If you don't pursue Jill (picnic, sushi, throwing pebbles at her window, etc), she never gets the chance to really see you as anything other than a frat guy who gets in fights and makes trouble all the time. Add the fact that MC never fessed up to the break-in on his own, he does come off very sketchy.
Not only sketchy, but if you don't really try to get to know the MC, he's kinda act like an asshole too. I mean, i think that's the whole point of his fraternity, no? For someone as closed off as Jill, it's kinda makes sense at some degree. But yeah, She's kinda too damsel-y in Season 2. Glad that's not the case anymore in Season 3.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Not only sketchy, but if you don't really try to get to know the MC, he's kinda act like an asshole too. I mean, i think that's the whole point of his fraternity, no? For someone as closed off as Jill, it's kinda makes sense at some degree. But yeah, She's kinda too damsel-y in Season 2. Glad that's not the case anymore in Season 3.
The same thing would've happened with Bella if they didn't sit down to talk all those times in Season 1. When she finds him naked, talking about his childhood in the cafeteria, driving him back to campus the day after their first "date", and so on. Those are all canon, and more importantly, they aren't intertwined with romancing Bella. Off Jill's path, all you really get is the aftermath of your fight with Chad and the tennis date. Everything else is much more casual.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
If I wanted to defend DPC (and why would I want too?) I would point out that he was trying to portray Jill as someone who was competent within her comfort zone, but a fish out of water in situations where she was less familiar. But it's a very thin argument. As Felice pointed out some time ago, several of the characters intelligence levels seems to fluctuate in the game, in sync with the needs of the plot.

The only consistently stupid one seems to be Maya.

• Haha
Reactions: godkingxerxes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
:HideThePain:
Even without being on her route, she manages to throw her ass so that Mc pays attention :illuminati:
I hope we get atleast 1 3some scene with these beauties either on Jill's route (Preferably) or bellas.....doesn't have to be a throuple relationship just sexual would be amazing

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I know people complain a lot about how Jill won't believe you in Episode 10 about the Hell Week shenanigans unless you're on her path, but honestly it kind of makes sense. Some sense.

I still love Jill though, I'd never want to hurt her. I've never let her fail the recital, and I never will.

All of that being said, she's probably 4th favorite MG. Maybe 5th.
This makes sense, I argued this after Ep.10 release. This is not Jill’s stupid behavior, this is her natural doubts about a guy who gets into trouble, who crashed the preps party with Derek, causing a flood, who entered her room without permission!, and possibly rummaged through her personal things.
I hurt her, went the route where I leave her for Bella and Sage (she cried on the bench), and she forgives him. Surprisingly, she copes with this, Jill is truly a holy person, too kind for this world.
Unfortunately, this convinced few; Jill was not liked by this thread from the very beginning of it's existing. She used to be called a raccoon, and when her fans defended her, people wrote "Look, raccoons are attacking", then a goblin, then the thread exploded and made fun of her banana costume. And honestly, I was part of this meme storm and couldn't stand Jill for a while because of her behavior in S2.
So, because of the anti-Jill bias, there are very few of her fans here, only Sthrnix remains active, many of them migrated to off-topic threads and fan Discords.

If I wanted to defend DPC (and why would I want too?) I would point out that he was trying to portray Jill as someone who was competent within her comfort zone, but a fish out of water in situations where she was less familiar. But it's a very thin argument. As Felice pointed out some time ago, several of the characters intelligence levels seems to fluctuate in the game, in sync with the needs of the plot.

The only consistently stupid one seems to be Maya.
It happens when you make changes to the story to show some new idea, but you have no explanation for this idea and it seems forced. Like these changes in Jill's behavior.

Maya did one stupid thing by trusting her father, but I won’t label her “dumb.” Read the damn papers you sign, Maya, and don't do that again. Even if these documents are given to you by your father/husband/brother/girlfriend. People betray, even loved ones.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
This makes sense, I argued this after Ep.10 release. This is not Jill’s stupid behavior, this is her natural doubts about a guy who gets into trouble, who crashed the preps party with Derek, causing a flood, who entered her room without permission!, and possibly rummaged through her personal things.
I hurt her, went the route where I leave her for Bella and Sage (she cried on the bench), and she forgives him. Surprisingly, she copes with this, Jill is truly a holy person, too kind for this world.
Unfortunately, this convinced few; Jill was not liked by this thread from the very beginning of it's existing. She used to be called a raccoon, and when her fans defended her, people wrote "Look, raccoons are attacking", then a goblin, then the thread exploded and made fun of her banana costume. And honestly, I was part of this meme storm and couldn't stand Jill for a while because of her behavior in S2.
So, because of the anti-Jill bias, there are very few of her fans here, only Sthrnix remains active, many of them migrated to off-topic threads and fan Discords.
Jill fan here. (Well she's in my top 5, Lily #1). Jill is a lovely person, whether you are on her path or not.

And to be completely fair, that Banana costume required ridicule.

I always had a giggle to myself that if you on Jill path, she's a banana, if you're not she's a bumblebee. The hotter costume on the non-path. Almost like DPC (or Jill herself) is saying 'look what you're missing out on'. :ROFLMAO:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Speaking very honestly, I don't dislike any of the girls—Madame Rose does not count, she is a waste of time and space. I can find something to appreciate about any of them, I obviously have my favorites, and although I'll indulge in some memery regarding the less popular ones among the community, it's all in good fun. For example, Jill is a cutie, BUT DPC does have her smile weirdly at times, aka "goblin face". I actually found some examples I wanted to bring up in the future, including other characters with said "goblin face".
But that’s a whole other discussion. I love Jill and her banana costume, I love Maya and her sandpapery ass, I love Josy and her chrome grill, I love Bella and her insanely voluptuous proportions, I love Sage and her..... well Sage doesn't really have a memeable flaw, none that I know of anyway.

I love them all!

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes