Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Jill fan here. (Well she's in my top 5, Lily #1). Jill is a lovely person, whether you are on her path or not.

And to be completely fair, that Banana costume required ridicule.

I always had a giggle to myself that if you on Jill path, she's a banana, if you're not she's a bumblebee. The hotter costume on the non-path. Almost like DPC (or Jill herself) is saying 'look what you're missing out on'. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3685115 View attachment 3685116
DPC is teasing the players with that moment, at first he pranks the Jill path players, and in second case he shows you a better version of Jill you missed.
I would chose bumblebee Jill all the time, but that not possible :( We even almost not interacting with her during the party and can't choose bumblebee costume for the contest. Seems like Doc cut this content.

Reactions: Milton749

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
This makes sense, I argued this after Ep.10 release. This is not Jill’s stupid behavior, this is her natural doubts about a guy who gets into trouble, who crashed the preps party with Derek, causing a flood, who entered her room without permission!, and possibly rummaged through her personal things.
I hurt her, went the route where I leave her for Bella and Sage (she cried on the bench), and she forgives him. Surprisingly, she copes with this, Jill is truly a holy person, too kind for this world.
Unfortunately, this convinced few; Jill was not liked by this thread from the very beginning of it's existing. She used to be called a raccoon, and when her fans defended her, people wrote "Look, raccoons are attacking", then a goblin, then the thread exploded and made fun of her banana costume. And honestly, I was part of this meme storm and couldn't stand Jill for a while because of her behavior in S2.
So, because of the anti-Jill bias, there are very few of her fans here, only Sthrnix remains active, many of them migrated to off-topic threads and fan Discords.

It happens when you make changes to the story to show some new idea, but you have no explanation for this idea and it seems forced. Like these changes in Jill's behavior.

Maya did one stupid thing by trusting her father, but I won’t label her “dumb.” Read the damn papers you sign, Maya, and don't do that again. Even if these documents are given to you by your father/husband/brother/girlfriend. People betray, even loved ones.
She still acts like that even if you ended with her at a totally positive note. Doesn't matter if you help her through the recital, not mess with Bella. Just do her path but only miss that birthday date without any other red flag she still doesn't believe MC. Off route Jill is very annoying.

Totally different from not believing in MC where you break her heart. Nonetheless my favourite MG but off route very disappointing.

As for Maya her believing in Free tuition scheme and not asking clarification from Sage was very dumb. She still haven't told Sage about the racket Quinn is running, with the hints from MC she should have a rough idea.

Last edited:

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Jill fan here. (Well she's in my top 5, Lily #1). Jill is a lovely person, whether you are on her path or not.

And to be completely fair, that Banana costume required ridicule.

I always had a giggle to myself that if you on Jill path, she's a banana, if you're not she's a bumblebee. The hotter costume on the non-path. Almost like DPC (or Jill herself) is saying 'look what you're missing out on'. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3685115 View attachment 3685116
You need to thank Bianca for that. Banana Jill is when she has ample time to make choice on her own. It was funny and cute though.

DPC probably only did this to show her childlike innocence and unwrapping joke at the end of party.

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Speaking very honestly, I don't dislike any of the girls—Madame Rose does not count, she is a waste of time and space. I can find something to appreciate about any of them, I obviously have my favorites, and although I'll indulge in some memery regarding the less popular ones among the community, it's all in good fun. For example, Jill is a cutie, BUT DPC does have her smile weirdly at times, aka "goblin face". I actually found some examples I wanted to bring up in the future, including other characters with said "goblin face".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that’s a whole other discussion. I love Jill and her banana costume, I love Maya and her sandpapery ass, I love Josy and her chrome grill, I love Bella and her insanely voluptuous proportions, I love Sage and her..... well Sage doesn't really have a memeable flaw, none that I know of anyway.

I love them all!
Same, BaDIK is only game where I like every LI and every main side girl. Obviously not Dany, Wendy & that group (but you're not meant to). I've never gone to Madame Rose on any of my playthroughs (just checked the scenes), so I don't really care. I'm pretty meh on Zoey & Sandy, but don't dislike or hate them (just have no interest in them, but gotta admit the Nicole/Sandy threesome was a lot of fun.). I even love some of the Becky moments (like the park & the alcohol incident). But everyone else is enjoyable and fun, on or off their path. I can't think of a single other game where there is no one that annoys me and makes me want to hit the CTRL button. They're all awesome.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Speaking very honestly, I don't dislike any of the girls—Madame Rose does not count, she is a waste of time and space. I can find something to appreciate about any of them, I obviously have my favorites, and although I'll indulge in some memery regarding the less popular ones among the community, it's all in good fun. For example, Jill is a cutie, BUT DPC does have her smile weirdly at times, aka "goblin face". I actually found some examples I wanted to bring up in the future, including other characters with said "goblin face".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But that’s a whole other discussion. I love Jill and her banana costume, I love Maya and her sandpapery ass, I love Josy and her chrome grill, I love Bella and her insanely voluptuous proportions, I love Sage and her..... well Sage doesn't really have a memeable flaw, none that I know of anyway.

I love them all!
Oh, don't tell me:ROFLMAO:
Jills facial expressions it's how the goblin and racoon jokes here was born.
This is the problem of her DAZ model, she can't smile properly and gives out a goblin face. It's a very difficult to change, and I was convinced of this from my own experience, making her smile is a hell of a task.

Chrome teeth is fixable , as for Maya skin too, DPC just don't give a fuck about this. Like a lot of other devs too. Sage has very pale skin.

About dislike list, not to big for me: Josy, Jade, Becky, Madame is count ofc, she's shouldn't exist at all.

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Obviously not Dany, Wendy & that group (but you're not meant to). I've never gone to Madame Rose on any of my playthroughs (just checked the scenes), so I don't really care.
You can't like them even if you tried, unless you also believed in the toxic feminism that these strawwomen are pushing. They are funny though. And Madame Rose would've been literally worthless if it weren't for that stupid interaction in Episode 10, where DPC planted the seed of her possibly becoming a real character in the future.
Oh, don't tell me:ROFLMAO:
Jills facial expressions it's how the goblin and racoon jokes here was born.
This is the problem of her DAZ model, she can't smile properly and gives out a goblin face. It's a very difficult to change, and I was convinced of this from my own experience, making her smile is a hell of a task.

Chrome teeth is fixable , as for Maya skin too, DPC just don't give a fuck about this. Like a lot of other devs too. Sage has very pale skin.

About dislike list, not to big for me: Josy, Jade, Becky, Madame is count ofc, she's shouldn't exist at all.
I dare not mention the pride of DPC, lest I'm also accused of that accursed flaw. But really, idk how he can put these out and not feel embarrassed about the teeth or Maya's ass. And true, Sage is as pale as a vampire, but she's also a ginger so *shrug*

Reactions: Riaman
Mar 9, 2019
I always saw banana Jill as her not wanting to show off her body when she's committed to Fuckface. When not in a relationship she has no qualms about showing off her body hence the bee costume, but it's well known that she's got this more innocent - not to forget, a little outdated - outlook on romance. The banana fits into her idea of respecting the boundaries of their courtship, which is clearly how Jill views their relationship, while still being able to have fun. That's just my two cents, though.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I always saw banana Jill as her not wanting to show off her body when she's committed to Fuckface. When not in a relationship she has no qualms about showing off her body hence the bee costume, but it's well known that she's got this more innocent - not to forget, a little outdated - outlook on romance. The banana fits into her idea of respecting the boundaries of their courtship, which is clearly how Jill views their relationship, while still being able to have fun. That's just my two cents, though.
I'm not sure she really thinks too much about how flaunts her sexy ass or her big titties. She doesn't cover up when sharing her bed with a stranger, she'll shower next to you on the first date, her boobs fall out when exercising, etc.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Nah. That hairstyle took her from early 20s to mid 40s. I mean granted the original wasn't anything to write home about either. But at least the original didn't age her a couple decades.
with the new hair she is more similar to her mom, but she is sick, so it sad

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I'm not sure she really thinks too much about how flaunts her sexy ass or her big titties. She doesn't cover up when sharing her bed with a stranger, she'll shower next to you on the first date, her boobs fall out when exercising, etc.
Yeah, that was due to her making decision on her own thinking this will be cute and funny instead of reluctance to show skin to other people.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah, that was due to her making decision on her own thinking this will be cute and funny instead of reluctance to show skin to other people.
And it is cute and funny, I'd love it if my girlfriend did something like that on Halloween. The whole night you're surrounded by slutty costumes and later she's wearing some sexy ass lingerie and stockings, who cares if she wasn't wearing the bumblebee outfit

1717058645828.png
I didn't recognize you at first lol, you renouncing your love for Lily?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
She still acts like that even if you ended with her at a totally positive note. Doesn't matter if you help her through the recital, not mess with Bella. Just do her path but only miss that birthday date without any other red flag she still doesn't believe MC. Off route Jill is very annoying.

Totally different from not believing in MC where you break her heart. Nonetheless my favourite MG but off route very disappointing.

As for Maya her believing in Free tuition scheme and not asking clarification from Sage was very dumb. She still haven't told Sage about the racket Quinn is running, with the hints from MC she should have a rough idea.
The birthday date and "fight for Jill" are key moments where MC builds a relationship with her. On the date, he tells that he is falling in love with her, in the second event he shows that he is ready to fight for her no matter what. Missed one moment and the chemistry between them doesn't work.
I fought with the game long time, because didn’t understand why Jill didn’t like me. In the end, it was all because I had DIK affinity or chose to help Sage. And if a girl was ready to throw herself at you just because you helped her at a recital, it would be too ideal world.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
And it is cute and funny, I'd love it if my girlfriend did something like that on Halloween. The whole night you're surrounded by slutty costumes and later she's wearing some sexy ass lingerie and stockings, who cares if she wasn't wearing the bumblebee outfit

View attachment 3685384
When I saw that, I read it as Rioman, and thought WTF, he's switched from Lily to Riona?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The birthday date and "fight for Jill" are key moments where MC builds a relationship with her. On the date, he tells that he is falling in love with her, in the second event he shows that he is ready to fight for her no matter what. Missed one moment and the chemistry between them doesn't work.
I fought with the game long time, because didn’t understand why Jill didn’t like me. In the end, it was all because I had DIK affinity or chose to help Sage. And if a girl was ready to throw herself at you just because you helped her at a recital, it would be too ideal world.
The only problem with the birthday date being critical to the relationship blossoming, is that it can't easily be rescheduled. Jill places too much importance on "destiny", and because MC is unfortunately unavailable for this impromptu date, she slowly loses faith in him as The One. Tomorrow doesn't work, or like right after he's done taking care of Sage, there's just no getting past destiny.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Maya did one stupid thing by trusting her father
And then went on to believe an incredibly unlikely rumor about free tuition just for joining a Sorority. Not just believe but she placed all of her hopes into this absurd dream, to the point where she almost has a breakdown when she finds out the truth.

Jill was dubbed Queen of Racoons because of the absurd amount of eye make up that DPC depicted her with.

But the awful truth is that neither stupid Maya, nor the Queen, exist. They are characters in an absurd, and extremely slowly developed AVN. The criticism and jokes are not because we hate them, because that would be impossible, they don't exist. The jokes are leveled at their creator.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020

View attachment 3685384
Lol no, just changing username to my steam account.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
And then went on to believe an incredibly unlikely rumor about free tuition just for joining a Sorority. Not just believe but she placed all of her hopes into this absurd dream
to be fair, Maya said, she knows maybe it is not true, but she has not any other choice. and later Quinn act like there is free tuition for being a hot. Maya got the info it is true from a person who is kind of president of the hots (Sage just namely president and for some reason Quinn respect her, probably coz she is burke)
Lol no That's Riaman not Rioman, that's an A not O. Haha Lilyfan name is too condescending. Lily has many fans. She is the best.
at first look, i misread it too as Rioman:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
And then went on to believe an incredibly unlikely rumor about free tuition just for joining a Sorority. Not just believe but she placed all of her hopes into this absurd dream, to the point where she almost has a breakdown when she finds out the truth.
Yeah, maybe, just maybe, because Quinn has actively led her on regarding that, as opposed to doing what a responsible vice-president of a sorority should do, and dispel the rumor outright?

The dumbest plot part of that is Quinn still holding all of Sage's respect afterwards, even with Sage getting supposedly oh-so-concerned with Maya's well-being. But Sage being apparently permanently forced to clutch the idiot ball has been discussed at length, so, eh.

Reactions: ModiThorrson

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
to be fair, Maya said, she knows maybe it is not true, but she has not any other choice. and later Quinn act like there is free tuition for being a hot. Maya got the info it is true from a person who is kind of president of the hots (Sage just namely president and for some reason Quinn respect her, probably coz she is burke)

at first look, i misread it too as Rioman:ROFLMAO:
The problem with Maya is that she won't confront her own problems, but looks to unlikely hopes and the intervention of others. In fact there's a vastly simple solution to her problem. Drop out of college. Then she could get a job, start paying back any money she owes, then return to college in a year with a real government loan.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes