Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Arieth is just the funniest character. A slutty moron is not breaking new ground, but she's in just enough of the game to shine. I would call her a sweetheart at her core, buuuuut I think she's basically at a child-like level, which is why she comes off as a cutie.
View attachment 3705478
She fucked a DIK, he came quick!
She fucked a Dik, he came real quick
She got all sticky and he got all itchy
Because she fucked a Dik

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:HideThePain: Lol, good start Sage branch View attachment 3705212

It's nice to wake up like this (no?:coffee::HideThePain:)
MC just had to tell Tommy that Sage used a butt plug on him.
"Oh and that's not all, Tommy, your GF sucked my dick last night. And you already know that I banged your crush on the roof, but also did it with your sister before the Hell Week. Sad to be you, Tommy. Your mom is next".

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
MC just had to tell Tommy that Sage used a butt plug on him.
Oh and that's not all, Tommy, your GF sucked my dick last night.
Poor Tommy, before Tremolo appeared, probably enjoyed life so much, and now Tremolo gets all the pussies, including Heather satisfied Mc... and now the girl John Boy wants to have sex with Mc... don't be afraid, Tommy, accept it :ROFLMAO:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Lol, I imagined a situation where Jacob finally got a chance to date Zoey, they were sitting in a cafe, and he received news from Dik's that Ariet gave birth to a black baby, dude has bad luck with Zoey again :coffee: :HideThePain:
To be fair, to be fair.... to be fair.... there is one other black guy of note on campus. Darius, who I only remember speaking like one time at the HOTs party.
1717542242730.png
But it would 100% be Jacob's :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Poor Tommy, before Tremolo appeared, probably enjoyed life so much, and now Tremolo gets all the pussies, including Heather satisfied Mc... and now the girl John Boy wants to have sex with Mc... don't be afraid, Tommy, accept it :ROFLMAO:
We know that Tommy now +3 or +4, but he's far from Manwhore MC. Can't even succeed to get in Quinn panties for the whole last year.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
To be fair, to be fair.... to be fair.... there is one other black guy of note on campus. Darius, who I only remember speaking like one time at the HOTs party.
View attachment 3705524
But it would 100% be Jacob's :KEK:
In fact, aside from the joke for a second, I hope the DPC in the "others" path makes sure that Ariet gives birth to a black child and it will be Jacob's. because it makes sense, his attitude towards Zoey was strange, at first he acted like a normal friend and then tried to kiss her? What? dude, you had such a chance and you screwed it up... even Mc has never done such an idiotic thing before... I hope to get something like this again when he finally gets the chance to date Zoey and he finds out that the child is from Ariet, and Zoey will understand that he does not inspire confidence...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We know that Tommy now +3 or +4, but he's far from Manwhore MC. Can't even succeed to get in Quinn panties for the whole last year.
The character himself is good in theory, but as a friend I never liked him, even as the main one for Dik he didn’t suit me... he doesn’t even help the team, he stupidly smokes weed and lies on the couch and only knows how to scream... the same Mc for a couple of weeks brought quite a lot of girls to Dik and even trust in Dik. It will be interesting to see if Manwhore ever decides to become the leader of Dik, there will be an interesting fuss.. in general, Manwhore with typical appearance and behavior is quite suitable to be the main one, but this is purely my opinion, only plus for Mc is respect for friends, and being wild, he even manages to help the girls. what does Tommy do? I think no comment is needed)))

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
In fact, aside from the joke for a second, I hope the DPC in the "others" path makes sure that Ariet gives birth to a black child and it will be Jacob's. because it makes sense, his attitude towards Zoey was strange, at first he acted like a normal friend and then tried to kiss her? What? dude, you had such a chance and you screwed it up... even Mc has never done such an idiotic thing before... I hope to get something like this again when he finally gets the chance to date Zoey and he finds out that the child is from Ariet, and Zoey will understand that he does not inspire confidence...
Bro, Jacob had the hots for her the minute he saw her. In Zoey's texts, she says Jacob let her in. We see her talking to Jacob on the couch about art and San Diego, he takes her to his room to show off his art, and I'm positive he would've made a move if he wasn't such a pussy. They took a few pictures together, and stayed in contact for weeks. He mistook her compliments to MC for himself and had to awkwardly walk it off. He got super excited when learning she was coming to the BBQ, and of course it all culminated in her asking for MC's blessing.

He never acted like a "normal friend", he wanted to tap our blueberry from the start. He just did that stupid thing where he thinks a friendship will evolve into a relationship because he sees signs where there are none, and thinks that being such a great guy will cause Zoey to realize that Jacob is boyfriend material, if not a potential fuck buddy. And he's so obvious about it, it's actually surprising that MC didn't noti—AHAHHAHAHHAA I can't finish that sentence, Tremolo is blinder than a girl who got cum in her eyes. So is Zoey, blind as fuck to not realize she loves MC and that Jacob was waiting to pounce.

But yeah, Jacob is a snake.

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
The character himself is good in theory, but as a friend I never liked him, even as the main one for Dik he didn’t suit me... he doesn’t even help the team, he stupidly smokes weed and lies on the couch and only knows how to scream... the same Mc for a couple of weeks brought quite a lot of girls to Dik and even trust in Dik. It will be interesting to see if Manwhore ever decides to become the leader of Dik, there will be an interesting fuss.. in general, Manwhore with typical appearance and behavior is quite suitable to be the main one, but this is purely my opinion, only plus for Mc is respect for friends, and being wild, he even manages to help the girls. what does Tommy do? I think no comment is needed)))
He may not be worth anything, but he still managed to take Vinny's gun

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Arieth is just the funniest character. A slutty moron is not breaking new ground, but she's in just enough of the game to shine. I would call her a sweetheart at her core, buuuuut I think she's basically at a child-like level, which is why she comes off as a cutie.
View attachment 3705478
She fucked a DIK, he came quick!
Arieth looks like some Brazilian women, she has children but doesn't know who the father is

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
He may not be worth anything, but he still managed to take Vinny's gun
Anyone who is the owner of the mansion can take the gun, especially if Vinny is your former friend. he came as a stranger (ex-territory) with a gun, of course Tommy will take the gun from him, is there anything complicated about this? there is no point in this. but Mc has balls unlike Tommy

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
and yet he will be accuse of betraying the Diks, and will be expelled, and he will need to prove himself in season 4 :whistle:

omg , sorry , SPOILER
:whistle::coffee:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Anyone who is the owner of the mansion can take the gun, especially if Vinny is your former friend. he came as a stranger (ex-territory) with a gun, of course Tommy will take the gun from him, is there anything complicated about this? there is no point in this. but Mc has balls unlike Tommy
Yes, the MC has courage, but he doesn't have a chest of steel,If The MC wasn't the protagonist us the next episodes he would be dead.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Bro, Jacob had the hots for her the minute he saw her. In Zoey's texts, she says Jacob let her in. We see her talking to Jacob on the couch about art and San Diego, he takes her to his room to show off his art, and I'm positive he would've made a move if he wasn't such a pussy. They took a few pictures together, and stayed in contact for weeks. He mistook her compliments to MC for himself and had to awkwardly walk it off. He got super excited when learning she was coming to the BBQ, and of course it all culminated in her asking for MC's blessing.

He never acted like a "normal friend", he wanted to tap our blueberry from the start. He just did that stupid thing where he thinks a friendship will evolve into a relationship because he sees signs where there are none, and thinks that being such a great guy will cause Zoey to realize that Jacob is boyfriend material, if not a potential fuck buddy. And he's so obvious about it, it's actually surprising that MC didn't noti—AHAHHAHAHHAA I can't finish that sentence, Tremolo is blinder than a girl who got cum in her eyes. So is Zoey, blind as fuck to not realize she loves MC and that Jacob was waiting to pounce.

But yeah, Jacob is a snake.
I've always told Jacob go for it (cause Zoey is the one meh for me, and seen her as a thank you for the lovely pics on my wall). If you tell him to back off - does he continue to go after her?

Reactions: Riaman

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Tommy wanted to settle down on Rusty's father's money and have fun without doing anything for it, and he reacted like a child when he was thrown out of his usual comfort zone. And he is also a very lousy friend, for whom DIK secret code is an empty place, he showed himself poorly as a father for his pledge. And also these complexes of his because someone fucks his sister.
Ank he lied to MC that Vinny used a prop gun, putting him in more danger.
Overall, well deserved:
20220912213801_1.jpg
20220912213817_1.jpg

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yes, the MC has courage, but he doesn't have a chest of steel,If he wasn't the protagonist in the next episodes he would be dead.
<but> as always. same goes for If Tommy were the main protagonist, he would be dead, right? Mc wouldn't be dead, we didn't see anything dangerous for Mc, one of the street fagots took a gun and pointed it in the schoolboy's face, does that mean he's dead? I don't think so, I don't see any threat from Vinny other than a scared raven stealing a girl or hiding in corners

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes