Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
"Hey, I know those blue eyes. They're as blue as my balls, you should do something about that."
"Hey, I know those blue eyes. They're as blue as this meth we're making."
"Hey, I know those blue eyes. They're as blue as my ex-girlfriend's hair, we should have a threesome."
You want to fuck her eyes or something?

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, I tried this also. But I think if you do a heavy path, it would lead to throuple crumble and you would end up with the girl you heavily spend your time with.

I'm really hoping for solo Maya path. Darkwen can take Josy for all I care.
That's my thinking, but I'm hoping DPC allows us play a throuple to the end as well. So just setting it up in case we can. I'm greedy, I want a Josy Path, a Maya Path & a Throuple Path.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yeah, I tried this also. But I think if you do a heavy path, it would lead to throuple crumble and you would end up with the girl you heavily spend your time with.

I'm really hoping for solo Maya path. Darkwen can take Josy for all I care.
My current speculation is that trying to solo Josy or Maya will lead to a bad end.

I'm convinced that at least on one path a bad end is death at childbirth and for J&M it would have the added twist of the one MC chose dying and the one left alive knowing he loved the other more. One separated from him by a burned bridge the other by death.

And if that is too dark for this game there is the tamer option of whichever MC favours feeling guilty about the other being left out and deciding that in the end she loves her more than him and MC will be the one kicked out of the trio.

Or the one you choose tries to make it work with the MC, but will never get over not being able to make the throuple work. Basically the "winner" feels too much guilt and all three end up alone.

The only way to get a good end on J&M path is to keep it balanced.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes