MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
:ROFLMAO: Ahaha, just started the J&M branch,But this is definitely not what I expected, especially the naked MC 1000181991.jpg On Josy's face, she doesn't seem to have enough :BootyTime:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
I was under the impression Heather was smart but the fact she is being cucked ans is not breaking up proves she is stupid just like Arieth

talking about Arieth i feel a little sad about her cuz she is not stabilished as someone who is not worth anything, but she has the best tits after Heather (i like natural big tits and nowdays the only indicative about natural ones are they are a little saggy this is her only asset, yeah know is weird but yeah some like NTR, i like cute trannys and girls with saggy tits or big clits )

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: holaje12

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I was under the impression Heather was smart but the fact she is being cucked ans is not breaking up proves she is stupid just like Arieth

talking about Arieth i feel a little sad about her cuz she is not stabilished as someone who is not worth anything, but she has the best tits after Heather (i like natural big tits and nowdays the only indicative about natural ones are they are a little saggy this is her only asset, yeah know is weird but yeah some like NTR, i like cute trannys and girls with saggy tits or big clits )
I could be wrong. But it looks like Heather and Tommy break up.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And now Arieth is pregnant those tits about to get even saggier.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Do you really think that the MC called Zoey a whore and she didn't react? And during the meeting on the bench no one mentions this? None of this makes sense.
I don't agree that Zoey will only be available on the others route. Obviously, there must be temptations and challenges on the LI branches. Zoey is one of these temptations. In addition, technically, at the moment of choosing at the intersection, the player does not know that Zoey will return. Of course, you can say "If you selected Li and then you liked Zoey, go back and click 'the others'." But in a good game it shouldn't work like that. The MC at the end of episode 8 talks about Zoey as a new choice.
AND ON TOP OF IT THIS GAME IS ONE REALLY TIRING TO REPLAY

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes