DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That would be a nice hashtag for yourself :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: People are free to like and dislike who they want but your not actually trying to make any point based on fact or anything that can be proven your just hating on the best girl, but I'm not mad at you the silly things people try just prove Josy is the best :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Listen to MJ
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
You first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Josy is better then MJ forget air Jordan meet air Josy:love::love::love::love::love:
some folks probably play a copycat version of badik, what someone else made and hurting dpc business. :ROFLMAO:
Maya is the third wheel in the Josy x MC x lesbian until graduation relationship.
MC and Josy even concluding this as they admit, everything so much better when they not focusing on maya fucking problems. :coffee:
and poor derek has to do this in the past 18-19 years, every single day of the week. No wonder he has no life goal :(

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
some folks probably play a copycat version of badik, what someone else made and hurting dpc business. :ROFLMAO:
Maya is the third wheel in the Josy x MC x lesbian until graduation relationship.
MC and Josy even concluding this as they admit, everything so much better when they not focusing on maya fucking problems. :coffee:
and poor derek has to do this in the past 18-19 years, every single day of the week. No wonder he has no life goal :(
Hell even Maya admits things are better when they not focus on her problems, there should had been a sex tape of mc, josy maya 3some and it makes it way to patrick :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Scopelophila

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
remember troy face on Kathy? i feel like everytime with Jojo in season2, just with Maya face
please tell me you don't want me to actually list their screentimes episode by episode ? I mean I can do that for you in private if you want. We can analyse episode 5 -10. :ROFLMAO:.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The score so far,

#JosyIsASideGirl 10 likes

Something delusional about a main grl 1 like (and that was from Chip sooo ...)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes