Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I agree, derek is too unpredictable, Although I respect him for watching my back during hell week. however that's not going to change the fact that I'm not going to share my room with the fucker. :Kappa: :KEK:
View attachment 3773140
I don't like the idea of sharing this beautiful room with anyone, but still we owe Derek for helping with housing at the beginning of the game when MC had nowhere to go and I look at it as returning the debt.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I don't like the idea of sharing this beautiful room with anyone, but still we owe Derek for helping with housing at the beginning of the game when MC had nowhere to go and I look at it as returning the debt.
Hey I'll share with anyone who asks! Bella, Sage, Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn, Rio, Lily, the list goes on :giggle:

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
I stayed in Derek room in my Jill playthrough, so yeah, I own my maggot brother big time.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i always share that room with him
not because his room is too little, that his problem. he choosed that and didnt the libary
but because, during the hell week, if i dont want pay to magnar, Derek got humiliates from his roommate
he duck a granny teacher if i want his sister or something, so no Jade
Derek is there always if drama boy need (not useful or something, but he is there)
he take mc to his sister. and even if i planing to got rejection from Maya and Jojo. i always tell him, i still have feelings for his sister :ROFLMAO:
and as was tell in friends a man never share his food or his woman. so everything else is okay

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
i always share that room with him
not because his room is too little, that his problem. he choosed that and didnt the libary
but because, during the hell week, if i dont want pay to magnar, Derek got humiliates from his roommate
he duck a granny teacher if i want his sister or something, so no Jade
Derek is there always if drama boy need (not useful or something, but he is there)
he take mc to his sister. and even if i planing to got rejection from Maya and Jojo. i always tell him, i still have feelings for his sister :ROFLMAO:
and as was tell in friends a man never share his food or his woman. so everything else is okay
Honestly I don't see a reason to not share outside of selfishness. Not long-term, but whenever he needs a place to crash. If a future episode gives me a good reason to not share, then I'll sing a different tune.
That's me and Maya :devilish:
And I definitely want to share on Maya's path, so Derek can learn what a little devil Maya is in bed, begging for creampies :devilish::devilish::KEK:
1719444912524.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes