Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Fixed it for you.
I thought that went without saying :ROFLMAO:
What is wrong with all you people? :ROFLMAO:
Are you not into sex with Hot women? ;)
Why would you stay with Derek? :unsure:

I stayed with Sage on every single playthrough (except Bella).
Hey if you stay with Derek, you get your one and only chance to fuck Rose (the good Rose, not the bad Rose!). Plus you can talk to Nicole after Swyping up on her, and you can properly meet Sandy for the first time.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I thought that went without saying :ROFLMAO:
This is F95, nothing goes without saying :ROFLMAO:

Hey if you stay with Derek, you get your one and only chance to fuck Rose (the good Rose, not the bad Rose!). Plus you can talk to Nicole after Swyping up on her, and you can properly meet Sandy for the first time.
Fuck Rose or Fuck Melanie & Sage, make out with Sarah, Lily & Ashley. And don't forget the parade of asses on movie night. Hmmm, I'm happy with my choice.:p:love:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Fuck Rose or Fuck Melanie & Sage, make out with Sarah, Lily & Ashley. And don't forget the parade of asses on movie night. Hmmm, I'm happy with my choice.:p:love:
Hey I'm not saying Rose is the superior choice, just that she's a rare flower in a sea of asses :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024

You actually get the parade off asses staying with Derek too if you're Sage's fuck buddy.

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes