Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
This is another of those things that everyone is so certain of that they're talking about them as fact. I've half a mind to do one of the bingo cards that were floating about yesterday and piss everyone off with my views - No solo Josy and/or Maya, no sex with Elena, Sally, or Bianca!
You mean as in not in episode 11 or not in the whole game?

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
the contract counts for nothing at 99% (for Maya, while for mc it will probably be a game over) , we still have to wait for Jill's lawyer. Sooner or later it happens but I would keep expectations low
You guys think her lawyer would be an old man who will look at MC and says it reminds him of another client (MC granpa) and that's gonna trigger him finding about the house and everything else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KАRАMBA

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
You guys think her lawyer would be an old man who will look at MC and says it reminds him of another client (MC granpa) and that's gonna trigger him finding about the house and everything else?
Hmmm...
Well, I think her lawyer would be an old man who will look at MC and says it reminds him of another fucking piece of shit (MC granpa) and that's gonna trigger Fuckface get the fuck out of this office and away from Jill. :WeSmart:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You mean as in not in episode 11 or not in the whole game?
Yes.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I meant not for the game as a whole, but if any of it was to happen, I would say not in Ep11 for sure. I'm happy to be wrong on some of it, but other parts of it I don't actually see any reason for, except for fan service.

• Haha
Reactions: felicemastronzo

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Maybe it would've been better to have them literally side by side, like the Lana/Jill one so that the lighting would be consistent. Without the fading, of course.
View attachment 3790279

Or have Bella looking into the mirror, but the camera is angled to have them staring at each other, idk.
Upon getting the EP10 update, I first let these intro slides run. This one hit hard.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes.

Sorry, couldn't resist. I meant not for the game as a whole, but if any of it was to happen, I would say not in Ep11 for sure. I'm happy to be wrong on some of it, but other parts of it I don't actually see any reason for, except for fan service.
It would be the ultimate joke of dpc.... "but it happens in the next chapter anyway." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Too good for him:cautious:

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Beautiful render hope something like this actually happens in game :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
anyone got the Mel preview?
I really am curious too, i asked this sometime ago and people just laughed at my comment, i was serious to know, if quality like this render is actually in the game or not?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I really am curious too, i asked this sometime ago and people just laughed at my comment, i was serious to know, if quality like this render is actually in the game or not?
It's a really good fan render there is a preview today but its Mel

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Yes.

Meanie.

I doubt episode 11 gives us an actual scene for any of those, but probably some significant moments happen that build up towards them.

Sally and Elena at least have been foreshadowed so much already that it's weirder for them not to happen. Bianca might just be a cheating trap for Jill's path. I am fairly sure that Josy's and Maya's solo paths will exist, but it might be that neither has a good end solo and the only good end for them is as a throuple.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes