Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I agree that it isn't mentioned enough, but off the top of my head, in the ep10 Maya hangout she'll mention josy, and i believe depending on your dialogue choice MC will ask/say something to the effect of "you and Josy have plenty of alone time, why shouldn't you and I"
right but is she just saying that? It very troubling to me if they are having plenty alone time and Maya still more comfortable with MC then Josy
to me the more comfortable the deeper the connection or bond leading to stronger the love

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
I would like to know to see where this is impiled to me it seems very clear they aren't and if they are then why hasn't there relationship improve any.
The fact that we see them doing stuff together at all means the opportunity is there for more to occur that we don't see. Maya still has her room to herself, so really nothing is stopping them if they're discrete and don't do it too frequently to around suspicion. Moreover, even though not romantic in nature, they have the opportunity to spend a lot of time together as HOTs.

As for a specific example:

1719967995611.png
1719967728681.png

There's probably others, but I don't feel like digging more.

Isn't odd the two that know each other the longest are the most imbalance it should be the other way around.
Feelings in newer relationships often can be more powerful than in established ones. Ask anyone that's been married for a long time. :p

Moreover, people that have been in relationships for years can still have new issues come up that need to be worked out.

To me it strongly seems like it is mc holding things together as bad as Patrick is there less external pressure on them then Maya acts like
I do actually agree the MC is helping hold things together, depending on your decisions obviously. I see it more like MC is acting as like... a bandage holding together a wound long enough for it to heal.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Lily Josy threesome will be a scene for Others where MC rolls with Lily and says he is interested in Josy. Josy will cheat on Maya during a fight, and when word gets to Maya they will break up.
While it possible, that the Josy x Lily will be on the other path, I do not believe in Josy cheating. She had plenty of opportunity to do that already with MC, and she resisted, and she came to the conclusion that she need to speak with maya sooner or later.
if " cheating " happen, Ironically I think it will be Maya who cheat Josy with Sage. That I can definitely imagen.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I've finally figured out the meaning behind Darkwen 's Alady posts.

Far from being Josy's biggest simp he is actually Josy's biggest hater but is scared of actual Josy simps like ChipLecsap .

Because of this he tries to build Josy hate amongst the other thread watchers by making constant annoying posts about Josy that people associate as much with Josy as they do with him so they get fed up with seeing Josy's name and her pictures and start to hate her as much as Darkwen does.

Alady is also code which reveals how much he hates her, it's not a random nonsense word he came up with, it's not a reference to the Tom Jones song, it's actually a reference to the movie The Lady and the Tramp where the character Lady is a female dog, so everytime he says Alady he is actually calling Josy a bitch.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I've finally figured out the meaning behind Darkwen 's Alady posts.

Far from being Josy's biggest simp he is actually Josy's biggest hater but is scared of actual Josy simps like ChipLecsap .

Because of this he tries to build Josy hate amongst the other thread watchers by making constant annoying posts about Josy that people associate as much with Josy as they do with him so they get fed up with seeing Josy's name and her pictures and start to hate her as much as Darkwen does.

Alady is also code which reveals how much he hates her, it's not a random nonsense word he came up with, it's not a reference to the Tom Jones song, it's actually a reference to the movie The Lady and the Tramp where the character Lady is a female dog, so everytime he says Alady he is actually calling Josy a bitch.
Your Stupid .jpg
Josy never got her proper love till I came here

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scopelophila

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
While it possible, that the Josy x Lily will be on the other path, I do not believe in Josy cheating. She had plenty of opportunity to do that already with MC, and she resisted, and she came to the conclusion that she need to speak with maya sooner or later.
if " cheating " happen, Ironically I think it will be Maya who cheat Josy with Sage. That I can definitely imagen.
I don't know about resisting. She invited Tremolo over, made a fort and put on her sexiest lingerie. IMO, if Tremolo hadn't turned her down, she'd have been on that dick quicker than Linda eats a pizza.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes