Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sometimes watching people in real time realize PissCake is a shitty writer is pretty fun.

Dude watched the movie Animal House and started making this AVN
That was a classic college raunchy comedy
This would be absolute GARBAGE if he did not have high level graphics
For some of us it is wasted because he REFUSES to give any petites
He's not a fetish delivering developer, and also you guys have Sally, Josy and Sarah as petite girls, is that not enough?

Steuan

May 3, 2024
Kylie is fine, but Tara just looks weird to me, somehow a little alien. Her tits aren't a draw for me either, I don't think they're anything special.
Hehe yeah.. her tits are fake af, and apparently she had a bad plastic surgery. Something is wrong with her nose. :KEK:

Nevertheless she is so hot, and very fuckable. Plus, I hate Oscar. :LUL:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
You know, I've always thought of her being just a bit taller than Josy. So I went and had a look, she's actually a bit taller than I thought. Usually see her with the strippers where she's the shortest.

View attachment 3797326

View attachment 3797325
Yeah, I always thought Lily was more "medium" height. The HOTs line-up there looks weird. Josy actually looks taller than she should be, despite not wearing heels to achieve it. Riona always comes across as shorter, IMO, but there she's actually quite tall (at least a little down to the heels). Sage often "feels" shorter too, but when you see her like this, heels or not, she is like an Amazonian goddess - I mean, her navel is basically at Josy's and Maya's tit level (and Sarah's, even though she's in heels). And lastly, how (despite, again, heels) is Ashley one of the tallest there? She really seems to have a short girl thing going on any other time I see her...

Reactions: Riaman

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I really don't know why DPC added that affinity mechanic to the MC. The protagonist will always be the same no matter if you are a chick, neutral or DIK, basically a character that lets everyone walk all over him except for the alphas, who he can at least fight against. :KEK:
It's like he wanted to give players the illusion of actually having a choice in defining the MC's personality yet you can't really do that because he'll always be pretty much the same anyway. Instead of being a "DIK", he can only slightly lean to that side but it's as if he's just permanently a CHICK who has the ability to make a few more assertive choices here and there to either avoid being a complete chump or he can simply just be one by leaning on the CHICK side of things. There are so many wasted opportunities in this game where there should've been a choice to be more of a DIK but of course DPC likes to place those choices in scenes where they barely even matter in any other way than for farming some status points. Not that I think it's a bad thing that looking at girls' asses will raise your DIK score and vice versa, but there should be more significant ways to form the MC's character into an actual DIK so that he would stop being a serial apologizer who suffers from the sorry syndrome.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes