Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
She's ~160-165, same as Maya and Mel +she's on the heels), more average then petite.

Look how Sage stands out from all the HOTs.
I've always though of her as a petite, but yeah she's average.
Mel's shorter than I thought too. I've always thought of her as taller.
Riona is taller than I always thought (I know she's wearing heels, but still taller than I thought).
Sage is an amazon. Those legs. Wow.
And why isn't Elena there?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Riona is taller than I always thought (I know she's wearing heels, but still taller than I thought).
Damn it Milton, why did you notice Elena is missing? Now DPC will take another month just to go back and add her back in!!! :HideThePain::Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Rio on high heels (look at she shadow from her boots) and probably no higher than 160, but she has a more powerful physique(and abs) than for example, Sarah or Josy.
Arieth and Heather also not there.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Rio on high heels (look at she shadow from her boots) and probably no higher than 160, but she has a more powerful physique(and abs) than for example, Sarah or Josy.
Arieth and Heather also not there.
Stop noticing things goddamn it!
View attachment 3797444
With three girls missing, DPC will have to go back to mid Episode 4 and start from there.

We'll need a lot of popcorn for this thread if he starts the dreaded rework! :ROFLMAO:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
You guys are too focused on height and not asking the real questions, what kind of deranged human wears heels to car wash? :mad:
Those that aren't actually going to do any of the work and are just going to supervise the daughters and look good while doing it. (And Ashley, the only daughter in heels. :unsure:)

Reactions: KaiserST

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is a rework actually something that's planned, or is it just this community being paranoid based on other devs' actions?

Steuan

May 3, 2024
You know, I've always thought of her being just a bit taller than Josy. So I went and had a look, she's actually a bit taller than I thought. Usually see her with the strippers where she's the shortest.

View attachment 3797326

View attachment 3797325
When LILY is on high heels she looks like she's almost the same height as Sage.

Hmm... strange. Maybe it is because of the camera angle? :unsure:

hmm.jpg

Reactions: Ahrimy and Riaman
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes