Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
this game is oviously great , but being forced to choose only 1 girl is abig Con to me... at least dev could have small harem or trouple happening..i'll surely like see being with both Bella and his best friend Jill....at one point, i thought it was really happening during a drinking night, but nothing... or maybe Sage with Quin...as well as Josy and derek's siste...to many hot girl and i can't really choose..well i chosed bella cuz she is so cool and sexy , but hey i missed all the others :cry:
Spock Eyebrow Raise.gif

Have you played any route besides Bella's?

yapyap777

May 9, 2024
Play season one and two first and at the end of Season two you'll be prompted to make a save to transfer to season three.

Season One and two are combined. Season three is a separate download.
what about season 3 + episode 10 and episode 9 to episode 10? are those two are different? thank you for helping bro and sorry for asking a question again. I just want to download a right order because this game is too big

Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
what about season 3 + episode 10 and episode 9 to episode 10? are those two are different? thank you for helping bro and sorry for asking a question again. I just want to download a right order because this game is too big
No need to apologise friend I'm happy to help as best I can. Anyway, episodes nine & ten are included in Season three.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Winning combinations:
#1) Sage + Jade
#2) Sage + Josy + Maya
#3) Sage + Lily + Nicole
#4) Sage + Bella
#5) Sage + Heather (lol the walk of shame for this would be awesome)
These are the combinations I think are possible before the game is done

Sage and Maya, Josy, Jill, Riona, Camila, Heather, Elena
Maya and Josy, Sage, Lily, Nicole
Josy and Maya, Sage, Jill, Riona, Camila, Elena and of course Heather (double cuck Tommy)
Jill and Bella, Josy, Bianca
Bella and Jill, Cathy long shot Sage

Other Threesomes i'd like to see

Rio and Elena
Quinn and Camila
Zoey and Elena (need Zoey to interact with the HoTs For more)

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Josy and Maya, Sage, Jill, Riona, Camila, Elena and of course Heather (double cuck Tommy)

Rio and Elena
Quinn and Camila
you-on-crack.jpg

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I was thinking the same. There's a big gap between "wishful thinking" and "(genuinely) think are possible". For half of these combos, there has been no interaction (or barely any) so why they would come up as (genuinely) possible, I have no idea.
can you pass me some, I feel like I need some strong shit after reading his list. As I can't see any of them being a possibility other than maybe Quinn and Cammy but I think Rio make more sense than Cammy. So I think I need to smoke up to see it
Yes, that's one of the most ambitious ones I've seen. :ROFLMAO:
He forgot Maya-Josy-Becky. Becky's already asked can she join in.;)

• Love
Reactions: Hawke84

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022

Rio and Elena
Quinn and Camila
Im sure Sage in this one specific combination is clearly the only long shot in this list :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Yes, that's one of the most ambitious ones I've seen. :ROFLMAO:
He forgot Maya-Josy-Becky. Becky's already asked can she join in.;)
yeah the only ambitious combo I have would be Sage & Maya / Josy. Tho id perfer just Sage and Maya and no Josy My wishful thinking combo would be Sage , Zoey and Maya lol my top girls . As well as a Sage , Nicole and if im being greedy id add Cammy to that last one.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
yeah the only ambitious combo I have would be Sage & Maya / Josy. Tho id perfer just Sage and Maya and no Josy My wishful thinking combo would be Sage , Zoey and Maya lol my top girls . As well as a Sage , Nicole and if im being greedy id add Cammy to that last one.
My wishful thinking is Lily/Mona. ;) That would be the dream. But, I'll just have to keep imagining it. :(

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, my wishful thinking that at least has some background in the game so far would probably be Sage joining in with Maya/Josy, but that might be a bit too much (despite having seen it done well in Bare Witness). For just a threesome... maybe Josy and Jill, though I don't think Jill would ever go for something like that, or Sage and Jill (with the same caveat). Both of those would at least fit with the story narrative, with how the girls have interacted so far.

Jill is definitely not my favourite, but I don't see too many combinations involving my favourites that would actually fit the story. Like how is a threesome with Nicole and anyone who doesn't work at The Pink Rose going to come about?

Reactions: KaiserST

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Do you prefer threesome lewds over 1on1 lewds in this AVN?

I realized i actually prefer the 1on1‘s here
For me no matter the AVN I actually dislike threesome's 90% of the time. 1v1 for me. but it is fun to think of combo's I would like to see from time to time even if I do dislike them.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Do you prefer threesome lewds over 1on1 lewds in this AVN?

I realized i actually prefer the 1on1‘s here
Depends on who it is, in both scenarios. With a couple of exceptions, the threesomes have a completely different feel here, it's just sex, whereas a higher portion of the solo scenes involve more than that. They are about exploring, rather than just boning, especially any of the scenes with one of the LIs. That's how I see them, anyway.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
He's a bit partial to Blue hair too. (or pretty much any girl that looks at him).
I think he is genuinely attracted to Zoey's personality and hobbies, but the horn dawg in him is for the redheads. Bro has multiple times fucked Arieth, called Mona to kiss him during initiation of HOTs daughters, when Diks were guessing whom Sage spent night with they thought it would be Jacob. Though Sage oozes too much giga chad energy for wuss Jacob.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes