KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Quinn looked absolutely spectacular in the Halloween Party, that is the reason she blesses my signature even tho I have Nicole as my favorite girl. If I could have 2 girlfriends, Nicole would be my Angel and Quinn would be my Devil. :love:
Well, that's a choice... :unsure:
Just remember that you need to work hard to give Marvin the best. :WeSmart:
So that later, 20-30 years later, he would lovingly tell you - "Get the fuck out of here, you old fart, you're not my real father." :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
I can never like Quinn besides all the horrible things she does. She would never let me hold her hand or give her a head pet those are non negotiable for me.
She has 1 thing going for her, green eyes that seem to be a rarity and her stoned facial expressions... are priceless o_O

• Hey there
Reactions: KАRАMBA

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Unfortunately DPC has become increasingly vague with numbers in his weekly updates, he often doesn't mention numbers at all and when he does it tends to be to say how much is in the queue rather than how much has been completed that week.
I really understand this, making $31K - $87K per month. Normally I come here in december looking if and when the next chapter will launch. So just pay the enormous amount of money all Patreons, I will be freeloading this one. But the game is amazing, chapters are big, and the game is super!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes