DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Why would you use an image of her being very obviously conflicted? If anything, choose the one where MC starts snuggling her so she becomes more content. Or a similar situation like their date, where Bella is nerve-wracked the entire time, yet can't help but smile when you compliment her.
View attachment 3806335
Casual Bella is best Bella, don't @ me

anim_bella_look_ep6_end.jpg

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Last edited:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I mean they're nice and all, but they only rank 4th on the LI boob scale.

View attachment 3806320
Oh Jesus, I'll probably get lynched for this, but none of them have great boobs, IMO, which is a good fit because none of the girls are great. It's one of the weird things about this game - every other game that I really like, there's a knockout LI, but here, I don't think there is. The best looking girls are all side girls. And yet it's still one of the top few games and the girls overall are among the best...

Back to the boobs though, they do change a bit render to render, and scene to scene, so I'll base my rating on how they are in this picture:
  1. Jill - pretty good definition, a nice handful
  2. Josy - also good definition, slightly small, but in good proportion for her frame
  3. Sage - quite good, but a bit lacking in definition. I always find that Sage's boobs look like a big pair when the girl is lying on her back - but even when Sage is standing up. They just look a little chubby and squashed, even though the rest of Sage is well toned. I'm very conflicted on this pair.
  4. Maya - good size for her frame, the nipple here looks a little weird, could just be the shadow though. I know they are fake (even though Maya's character would surely never have fake boobs) and you can't really see them here, so I would normally put them in last place, but...
  5. Bella - just too big and out of proportion. One of the two key reasons I'll never be a Bella fan. Definition here is actually among the best I've seen for them though. I also think the nipples (well, areolae) are a bit too big, but I guess that can come with the territory on a pair this size. This pair often looks like a good pair that's been upscaled, so they just no longer look right or natural. A pair this size would almost always have a completely different shape (unless augmented, I guess).

Since everyone has their fav, I was curious to see if you also have an opinion on who's "objectively" the one you'd chase if you were in the MC's shoes?

Might sound like the same, but for example is not like that in my case, my fav is BY FAR Bella (is not even close), but me at 18/19? I'd not even think twice and pick Sage.
Probably Josy. I like petite girls, and Josy is cute, fun, not in your face and obnoxious, but still knows how to have a good time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes