Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Welcome brother!
I am by default into MILFS, considering my age, but regardless, how can one resist to this? View attachment 3806325

Even in my non-Bella runs... I struggle so hard not to fall for her.
Why would you use an image of her being very obviously conflicted? If anything, choose the one where MC starts snuggling her so she becomes more content. Or a similar situation like their date, where Bella is nerve-wracked the entire time, yet can't help but smile when you compliment her.
ep8_bella_date8.png

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Why would you use an image of her being very obviously conflicted? If anything, choose the one where MC starts snuggling her so she becomes more content. Or a similar situation like their date, where Bella is nerve-wracked the entire time, yet can't help but smile when you compliment her.
View attachment 3806335
Because is her being so conflicted that kills me, always had a bit of soft spot for complicated situations/women :oops:
When I first saw that night scene I was like "f it let's quit college, find a job and send all these little girls to hell and help her!" :p

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Since everyone has their fav, I was curious to see if you also have an opinion on who's "objectively" the one you'd chase if you were in the MC's shoes?

Might sound like the same, but for example is not like that in my case, my fav is BY FAR Bella (is not even close), but me at 18/19? I'd not even think twice and pick Sage.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I have it on good authority that DPC plans on introducing NTR to BADIK, and will have Josy cheat on MC and/or Maya. I'm looking forward to Alady becoming Acheatingwhore in the near future!
Maya would cheat with anything but Josy never would she all MC's

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes