mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
When its the same shit everyday, it's really became boring during these very long development time. just look at mostwanted8 immediate bait troll post, to get some reaction, and it lead the same circle jerking. :LOL:.
You’re such a bullshitter bro :LOL: Josy really needs new simps when the ones she has fight stupidly for first place, it’s been the same annoying shit over and over for days. Jose instead is a gimmick that some people (including josy fans) laugh at, if it bothers you you can’t take a harmless joke ;)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You’re such a bullshitter bro :LOL: Josy really needs new simps when the ones she has fight stupidly for first place, it’s been the same annoying shit over and over for days. Jose instead is a gimmick that some people (including josy fans) laugh at, if it bothers you you can’t take a harmless joke ;)
In the large unofficial BaDIK Discord for several thousand people, there are quite a lot of Josy fans. And no one behaves that way there. No one gets offended if someone says "Josy bad", no one gets offended by memes, no one gets offended by the Mexican version of Josy, yes, Jose jokes and mustaches exist there too, people don't start stupid fights over the characters.
They are mostly joking and having a good time, controlling the banters on friendly memeing level. Apart from one OG Maya fan who was kicked out of here, no one is being retarded.
Franzapa, btw, is from there too, he is one of the nicest people I have seen in the community. He's a Josy fan and we get along great.
Looking at these guys here...this fight between Josy fans and finding out who was simping her wrong/right, it feels like being in kindergarten. I can say it's kinda bullshit blaming Darkwen for all the fire and Josy hate, the guy just meme-simping Josy with Alady thing, it's nothing more then a bit weird, but that's all.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Guys! I've figured it out! Darkwen isn't real! It's an AI. The alady stuff is its default reaction to failing the Turing test. It's resetting to get out of a loop. Just ask it what love is and watch what happens.

It's obvious really. Liking Josy is one thing, but no real person would simp her.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
No, no, no. View attachment 3806078
They can't even be compared. View attachment 3806087
Darkwen is the King. View attachment 3806088
The one and only First Jose Simp. View attachment 3806089
The Greatest. View attachment 3806090
All josy fans are the same to me and the relationship between them could be summarized as follows:

Fans of josy fighting each other:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josy fans bonding with each other:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Guys! I've figured it out! Darkwen isn't real! It's an AI. The alady stuff is its default reaction to failing the Turing test. It's resetting to get out of a loop. Just ask it what love is and watch what happens.

It's obvious really. Liking Josy is one thing, but no real person would simp her.
If I was AI I could take over the world 87 and haft times by now :p Smart people simp Josy :cool:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
really there is no fight for first just a simp that a can't admit he lost to a nutcase saying Alady all the time. DPC even used the Jose jokes in ep9 so it all good :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That fucker DPC was still in halloween's mindset when he pose this Josy render. This Josy's expression is nothing more than ugly (andscary as shit).
Another good example of the so called "increased quality" that has been dragging out development times
I find it super sexy it so fill of passion and desire :love: :love: :love::):love::love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes