SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Apparently there's still someone who doesn't know how NTR works, but I'm not telling you.
This is not that kind of game and it's very unlikely that it will be one. Move on.

Maya can be saved
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bella is gonna be happy again
Jade needs to be a LI

And Burke should rot in jail.
Jade wanna cocks. She's desesperate

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: tachini and Mormont

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I didn't say you would, only that not knowing how NTR works can be deceiving:
In these 3 episodes MC did stuff with Josy and Maya, at the end of ep3 the MC finds out about them and then he storms out, let's say pretty disappointed cause he felt being played, however there's a little detail: Maya and Josy are in a relationship, the MC is not.
The MC has been taken for a fool and that could damage pride, apart from trust.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Biggest threats to this game becoming a success:

10. Plot not making sense.
9. Riona not becoming LI.
8. Quinn not becoming LI.
7. Jade not becoming LI.
6. Josy/Maya/MC not having happy ending.
5. Jill/Bella/MC not having happy ending.
4. Bella not shoving Tybalt's watermelon up his ass.
3. Leah-type of character appearing and ruining the day.
2. Dark event being unavoidable.
1. NTR.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I didn't say you would, only that not knowing how NTR works can be deceiving:
In these 3 episodes MC did stuff with Josy and Maya, at the end of ep3 the MC finds out about them and then he storms out, let's say pretty disappointed cause he felt being played, however there's a little detail: Maya and Josy are in a relationship, the MC is not.
I have to admit I don't know what it entails, exactly. As far as I know it's just cheating, but if it's in the broad sense of the word or if it's just the MC who is being cheated... I don't know.

But I don't really want to start a discussion, I know it's been a sensitive topic in the past and got the mods involved. (I reached that page now, I didn't know before :LOL: )

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I have to admit I don't know what it entails, exactly. As far as I know it's just cheating, but if it's in the broad sense of the word or if it's just the MC who is being cheated... I don't know.

But I don't really want to start a discussion, I know it's been a sensitive topic in the past and got the mods involved. (I reached that page now, I didn't know before :LOL: )
No it's not cheating and I'll tell you why:
If your girlfriend sleeps with another guy, then she cheated on you, on the othe hand if a girl you find attractive and maybe you even make out with her but at the same time she has sex with another guy then she didn't cheat on you.
If anything Maya and Josy cheated on each other with the MC.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
No it's not cheating and I'll tell you why:
If your girlfriend sleeps with another guy, then she cheated on you, on the othe hand if a girl you find attractive and maybe you even make out with her but at the same time she has sex with another guy then she didn't cheat you.
If anything Maya and Josy cheated on each other with the MC.
Yeah, I agree with you completely on this one. The thing that started this discussion was if it would count as NRT Maya selling herself in Quinn's restaurant. That one I don't know.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
What else does it suggest? remember who she is doing that too as well, I don't see her going around flashing anyone else just the MC.
Ok, yes, she only shows it to MC, but though it's fiction, but I don't think anyone shows her pussy like that without being desperate or without being a lewd

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I agree with you completely on this one. The thing that started this discussion was if it would count as NRT Maya selling herself in Quinn's restaurant. That one I don't know.
It's the same, Maya is not the MC girlfriend yet, they don't have that kind of commitment, so even if she'd whore herself (which is something we don't want to happen), she wouldn't cheat on him.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's the same, Maya is not the MC girlfriend yet, they don't have that kind of commitment, so even if she'd whore herself (which is something we don't want to happen), she wouldn't cheat on him.
I'm not so sure about that case, though. It would not be cheating indeed. But Maya being LI and acting in ways that would lead to MC being jealous and sad about it, like she engaging in sexual acts with others, could still be considered ntr, imho.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
I think she just wants to facepalm every time she sees Derek :LOL:
No doubt about that! :LOL: I bet most of us want to do that too, but he's our buddy. :giggle: And btw in what country does the school/college allow shirtless students to attend classes?

Reactions: Mormont

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
I'm not so sure about that case, though. It would not be cheating indeed. But Maya being LI and acting in ways that would lead to MC being jealous and sad about it, like she engaging in sexual acts with others, could still be considered ntr, imho.
It's only a possibility, we are not sure if she will do it for real and I'm pretty sure that if the player choose to stay together with Maya he will have the chance to stop that, cause otherwise it would be very stupid and DPC is not, even though he made some mistakes here and there but we don't know the whole picture, we can't complain about something that could "potentially" happen.
And as I always say stick to the tags.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes