E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
None probably not even in countries with warm climates although I wouldn't be against the idea if females started going shirtless :p
The grades would be a disaster, no? But at least the attendance number would escalate through the roof! More profit to be made by the education system = win/win situation :love: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm not so sure about that case, though. It would not be cheating indeed. But Maya being LI and acting in ways that would lead to MC being jealous and sad about it, like she engaging in sexual acts with others, could still be considered ntr, imho.
I'm not sure either. But now at least I do know both sides of the argument and why people are so invested in this part of the story.

And to clarify I didn't want to start any drama here, I didn't know it was a sensitive topic.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
It's only a possibility, we are not sure if she will do it for real and I'm pretty sure that if the player choose to stay together with Maya he will have the chance to stop that, cause otherwise it would be very stupid and DPC is not, even though he made some mistakes here an there but we don't know the whole picture, we can't complain about something that could "potentially" happen.
And as I always say stick to the tags.
Yes, I agree. I was just answering Wizard_Summoner quote:"if it would count as NRT Maya selling herself in Quinn's restaurant". You didn't say anything wrong. But you answered him about not be cheating, and you are right, it's not, but his question was about it being NTR. I also believe we get to help Maya avoid that situation, like I've said several times before.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
at the end of ep3 the MC finds out about them and then he storms out
The scene cuts from MC's shocked face to the Derek/Sage/Bella selection to the MC knocking on the selected one's door. So technically we can't be sure if the MC...
  • storms out
  • gets kicked out by the girls
  • chooses to be a gentleman and yields the bed to Josy
Biggest threats to this game becoming a success:
2. Dark event being unavoidable.
It will be unavoidable. It's just a matter of how dark. DPC did say it would get dark but not as dark as AL. My current theory is that Maya takes up on Quinn's offer to become one of her menu items, which causes a big fallout with Derek. But then when she finds out there's actually no free tuition, and with no real family to turn to, the shock and the shame causes her to give up on herself and descends into some kind of depressive debauchery state of mind. It will then be up to the MC to choose whether to help her (possibly to his own detriment), which dovetails with the the MC's prologue at the start of the game...

"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations.
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family.
"Family are the people who support you in your choices.
"Family will help you grow.
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
"Family are the ones who love you for you...
"...whoever that may be.
"Even if you lose your family...
"...or if your family loses you.
"Don't stop.
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."

Reactions: stardust1994

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
It just seems to be going round in circles before this update came out it was great here probably the best thread on here it's not as bad as other but it just seems to be descending into something that a lot of us former regulars cringe at, now it just seems to be a mixture of Maya being a whore :oops: more mentions of NTR (n) people always asking when the next update is which has increased more so than what it used to be.
thats why ive been posting a lot less here. I mean ive only been posting here for 4 months but now every 6-7 pages its like there's a reset and all the same shit is discussed. Probably cause of the game gaining more new fans but also cause ep 3 left alot less to discuss and theorize about than ep 2

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
The scene cuts from MC's shocked face to the Derek/Sage/Bella selection to the MC knocking on the selected one's door. So technically we can't be sure if the MC...
  • storms out
  • gets kicked out by the girls

It will be unavoidable. It's just a matter of how dark. DPC did say it would get dark but not as dark as AL. My current theory is that Maya takes up on Quinn's offer to become one of her menu items, which causes a big fallout with Derek. But then when she finds out there's actually no free tuition, and with no real family to turn to, the shock and the shame causes her to give up on herself and descends into some kind of depressive debauchery state of mind. It will then be up to the MC to choose whether to help her (possibly to his own detriment), which dovetails with the the MC's prologue at the start of the game...

"My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations.
"Being related doesn't necessarily make you family.
"Family are the people who support you in your choices.
"Family will help you grow.
"Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
"Family are the ones who love you for you...
"...whoever that may be.
"Even if you lose your family...
"...or if your family loses you.
"Don't stop.
"Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home."
Your first question - the correct answer is:
Why? Cause not Maya nor Josy is some kind of bitch that would throw MC out. We know that from the story so far. And MC couldn't storm out in fury cause he was probablyconfused with everything.

So, where is all that drama about MC now "hating" Maya/Josy or being furious or whatever? Well, it's non-existent. All the drama is from just a plainly stupid overview at the end of the game - the very same thing DPC did after 0.1 and again with Maya's overview.

So, we have an overview that isn't substantiated by the story we saw. Sadly, that kind of bad writing we have all over 0.3 and I'm tired of repeating myself.

And about that other part? I really don't know what kind of dark events we will have but Maya as a prostitute would be most laughable out of character story writing we had so far. DPC did some atrocious story-breaking things so far but that kind of out-of-logic story would be too much. Maya is naive about believing tuition story but she's just reacting according to what she heard. But, she isn't some kind of slutty character ready to become a whore. She is "Magna Cum Laude" student who wants to be a social worker. It's not some bimbo expecting she'll become a movie star and meanwhile selling her body.

So, no - that's highly unlikely. I think that drama around her will be the fact she'll reject Quinn's offer and that'll create a panic for Quinn and Rionna cause nobody did that before.

DrackDrap

Aug 13, 2017
now it just seems to be a mixture of Maya being a whore :oops: more mentions of NTR (n) people always asking when the next update is which has increased more so than what it used to be.
I mean ive only been posting here for 4 months but now every 6-7 pages its like there's a reset and all the same shit is discussed
Round and round we go.gif

Pages of people talking about Maya becoming a whore...

We definitely need a DrackDrap intervention .
I'll take care of this.
Very Illegal.gif

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
thats why ive been posting a lot less here. I mean ive only been posting here for 4 months but now every 6-7 pages its like there's a reset and all the same shit is discussed. Probably cause of the game gaining more new fans but also cause ep 3 left alot less to discuss and theorize about than ep 2
It's true, this game is gathering new fans everyday. I hadn't been very active before mostly because of lack of time. Since then, I had more time, and I enjoy reading your thoughts and expressing my own and I think the game and thread are the most interesting at this time.

But we don't always talk about the same things all the time. We've brought different topics to the table too. From my part, I introduced the lollipop theory, suggested the gay conspiracy theory, brought out the possibility of Rusty not being in on the drug business, etc. I think it's always healthy to discuss the same matters from a different points of view. About the rantings being repeated, the frequent questions about updates, etc, I agree that it's annoying, but most threads suffer from that too, and we are getting pretty inventive when that happens here. :LOL:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
It's true, this game is gathering new fans everyday. I hadn't been very active before mostly because of lack of time. Since then, I had more time, and I enjoy reading your thoughts and expressing my own and I think the game and thread are the most interesting at this time.

But we don't always talk about the same things all the time. We've brought different topics to the table too. From my part, I introduced the lollipop theory, suggested the gay conspiracy theory, brought out the possibility of Rusty not being in on the drug business, etc. I think it's always healthy to discuss the same matters from a different points of view. About the rantings being repeated, the frequent questions about updates, etc, I agree that it's annoying, but most threads suffer from that too, and we are getting pretty inventive when that happens here. :LOL:
It's impossible not to repeat something in a thread of more than 1400 pages. There are users who need help, I might need it myself and repeat some message without wanting, it's unavoidable.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
1569525850457.jpeg

People of the BADIK thread.

Do not give into the NTR trolls, they have taken over many a thread already.

We will get no help to counter the scourge, so do not expect any.

But BADIK will not be tainted, nor sullied by those 3 Letters.

Stand tall and take what is yours, never surrender.

That is all, May the Nine Divines bless you.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I just got off the phone with DPC and he said that Maya will be such a slut that the MC's grandmother will pray that MC finds a good chaste Christian like Quinn or Riona. Maya will whore so much that the only time she doesn't whore is when she fucks Josy!

Also, huge spoiler: Bella will go nuts and will have 25 plastic surgeries in order to become a real-life furry!

:mad: :cool: :poop:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I just got off the phone with DPC and he said that Maya will be such a slut that the MC's grandmother will pray that MC finds a good chaste Christian like Quinn or Riona. Maya will whore so much that the only time she doesn't whore is when she fucks Josy!

Also, huge spoiler: Bella will go nuts and will have 25 plastic surgeries in order to become a real-life furry!

:mad: :cool: :poop:
No futa?:cry:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes