Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Im only knocking up Josy her tiny body is going to look so beautiful pregnant, hopefully this time I don't get banned for wanting to get Josy pregnant Alady going to be great mommy
you know that's gonna turn Joshy on taking care of another man's kid while doing clean up duty on his women

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
you know that's gonna turn Joshy on taking care of another man's kid while doing clean up duty on his women
Josy is faithful to me and I trust her fully and she the same with me that true love there that will last forever, the only baby im taking care of is my own. What Joshy and Maya do with her 100 black lover is there own business, We don't talk to Maya much any more

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Im only knocking up Josy her tiny body is going to look so beautiful pregnant, hopefully this time I don't get banned for wanting to get Josy pregnant Alady going to be great mommy
Josy is faithful to me and I trust her fully and she the same with me that true love there that will last forever, the only baby im taking care of is my own. What Joshy and Maya do with her 100 black lover is there own business, We don't talk to Maya much any more
I feel sorry for Josy :KEK:
Darkwen Not Fit to Be Father.png

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I misread Darkwen's comment as "JOSHY and me will be great parents to our kids" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I'm sure anything involving Joshy will lead to cucking, even the possibility of cucking himself :KEK:
I had to read it twice myself tho maybe they both will be great parents cause after all Joshy likes other men getting his women knocked up

4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes