KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
thank you for this!
There were some that said somehow dpc was operating at 12 animations per week, how does that alter the dates?
i still hope for a end of dec release, but fear it is slipping away
12 per week is very far from reality, if that were the case he would be done with all the animations in the episode by the end of june (considering he started rendering at 17/11 and the total of animations this episode is around 372)

At this point I just expect it by january to avoid any more dissapointment.

View attachment 3872989

but what the heck kind of expression is???? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Is that from the Nora date? Dont remember this scene.

I don’t think you understood what I was saying. Namely while DPC has said there’ll be more animations this episode I don’t believe it was made clear that referred to the post-merge number. So we don’t actually know how many animations they had before going down to 235. So the point is comparing the 100 to go to the merged number isn’t like for like.
Ah fair enough, its true we can't know for certain since DPC absolutely sucks at giving us some accurate information, remember when he said back in abril he was 65% done with posed animations?

To be fair, he did add some more lewd scenes, but still, he could be better.

However, regardless of animation merging, the final amount of animations will be higher than the previous amount by a fair bit, so I'm pretty confidant in my 372 animations guess.

Is there anyone posting progress stats for this episode like mpa71 used to. I haven't been paying attention to the progress of this episode and wanted to know if it's been as slow as past episodes; especially with all the "new super fast tech" DPC was raving about toward the end of last episode's development.
mpa71 isn't doing those anymore as far as I know, but here is my shamless plug about my post

Also, I maintan a abridged version of all status reports with all the relevant info, here is the updated version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DPC isn't giving enough in the way of numbers on a regular basis to be able to track it as it was possible to do in the past.
Not exactly, every once in a while he gives some pretty great reports with plently of data.

Who is this Aladdin you are talking about?
Good to see you here my friend, don't mind Darkwen, he is...

Special.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
12 per week is very far from reality, if that were the case he would be done with all the animations in the episode by the end of june (considering he started rendering at 17/11 and the total of animations this episode is around 372)

At this point I just expect it by january to avoid any more dissapointment.

Is that from the Nora date? Dont remember this scene.

Ah fair enough, its true we can't know for certain since DPC absolutely sucks at giving us some accurate information, remember when he said back in abril he was 65% done with posed animations?

However, regardless of animation merging, the final amount of animations will be higher than the previous amount by a fair bit, so I'm pretty confidant in my 372 animations guess.

mpa71 isn't doing those anymore as far as I know, but here is my shamless plug about my post

Also, I maintan a abridged version of all status reports with all the relevant info, here is the updated version.

Not exactly, every once in a while he gives some pretty great reports with plently of data.

Good to see you here my friend, don't mind Darkwen, he is...

Special.
No, he is on his date with Sage. It should be a lover's look, but it looks like a predator at a playground

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019

Oh it could be that it's around 375 when completed, but that 65% done figure may be correct given the whole lack of information around the merge business. And we'd want to hope that it was 65%complete and then merged down to 275 as that'd suggest the last 100 will get done rather fast.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Hello there, KaiserST here to bring you all some more bad news!

TLDR

We are fucked, too many animations to render (at fucking 60fps no less), no update before the end of january.
Lmao, we haven't even reached the part of the development cycle where he announces he came up with some new and super cool "feature" that everyone immediatly rages about because it will predictably delay the development by a couple more months.

Just you wait, if this episode comes out before the second quarter of 2025 I'll be surprised.

Reactions: KaiserST

Shadow74

Jun 3, 2020
The closer you'll get to understand the meaning of alady:

DavisBowieAladdinSane.jpg
Aladdin Sane ( A lad insane)

Watching him dash away, swinging an old bouquet (dead roses)
Sake and strange divine Uh-h-h-uh-h-uh you'll make it
Passionate bright young things, takes him away to war (don't fake it)
Sadden glissando strings
Uh-h-h-uh-h-uh, you'll make it
Who'll love Aladdin Sane
Battle cries and champagne just in time for sunrise
Who'll love Aladdin Sane
Motor sensational, Paris or maybe hell (I'm waiting)
Clutches of sad remains
Waits for Aladdin Sane you'll make it
Who'll love Aladdin Sane
Millions weep a fountain, just in case of sunrise
Who'll love Aladdin Sane
We'll love Aladdin Sane
Love Aladdin Sane
Who'll love Aladdin Sane
Millions weep a fountain, just in case of sunrise
Who'll love Aladdin Sane
We'll love Aladdin Sane
We'll love Aladdin Sane

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Lmao, we haven't even reached the part of the development cycle where he announces he came up with some new and super cool "feature" that everyone immediatly rages about because it will predictably delay the development by a couple more months.

Just you wait, if this episode comes out before the second quarter of 2025 I'll be surprised.
Really hoping we don't get one of "those" reports this time around, the sheer amount of 60fps animations is more than enough for this year.
It's not been 6 months since episode 3 or 4, it's now 12 months (if you're optimistic).
Betting on 13 now...

Oh it could be that it's around 375 when completed, but that 65% done figure may be correct given the whole lack of information around the merge business. And we'd want to hope that it was 65%complete and then merged down to 275 as that'd suggest the last 100 will get done rather fast.
The figure is incorrect mostly because DPC decided to increase the number of lewd scenes a few weeks ago.

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Really hoping we don't get one of "those" reports this time around, the sheer amount of 60fps animations is more than enough for this year.

Betting on 13 now...

The figure is incorrect mostly because DPC decided to increase the number of lewd scenes a few weeks ago.

what is dpc maddness with 60FPS? i cant see any improvement from recent lower fps animations

Reactions: KaiserST

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That's actually one of Darkwen's favorite movies along with Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of Alady
At first I thought you edited the picture to make Sage look pregnant for some reason, but no I double checked and that's legit the actual shot.
ep4_movienight3.png
What the fuck is going on with her back :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: mostwanted8

jd8097619

Aug 27, 2019
The whole area is sort of a big "we don't know" stat. I think people thinking it'll be later than the last two are too pessimistic. It's still July (just about), much of the remaining work seems to be this one huge free roam and then animations. DPC says there are 100 left to do but we have no clue how big those are or how many there'll be if they're merged together.

At worst I think it could be a late November release, but I still think Autumn is still more likely at present unless something really surprising in terms of work remaining emerges from a status update next month.

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
At first I thought you edited the picture to make Sage look pregnant for some reason, but no I double checked and that's legit the actual shot.
View attachment 3874282
What the fuck is going on with her back :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Peter knocked Sage up, he should have used a condom like Neil told him. Peter is Sage's baby daddy now
Alady isn't happy about this
screenshot1221.png

Wonderer111

Aug 3, 2023
This game can be a bit hard to reach the path you want but it's worth it! kind of like a deciphering a cipher. Eventually everything makes senses. if you guys like games like cipher puzzles check if not i can't recommend a game like this. It's one of a kind.

4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes