NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Man it took me ages to finish this update, which is a good thing. It's a great fucking thing in fact. That was definitely lots of fun.

I don't know what kind of deal Quinn has going on, but this is all just gonna end badly isn't it... Speaking of which that scene with Quinn at the beginning was surprisingly hot, also she is such a bitch, really would like to bend her over and put it up her a...

Anyway all the girls are great, at this point it's literally impossible to pick one. Massive props to DrPink.

Reactions: Cico8

p22

Jun 21, 2017
OK, I found vault password in this thread, but I'm curious how to actually find it by playing, since just typing something from forums seems like cheating.

Please help.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It has been a while since I last played so I forgot about this. Is there any (dis)advantage from turning on/off the mini-games? I remember really not liking the mini-games.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
heres the formula that i figured out using telepathy science alien communications voodoo blood rituals naked pagan bonfire dancing and bacon.
Josy: be a chik
Sage: be a Dik
Maya: 70% Chik 30% Dik
Isabella: 80% Chik 20% Dik
Jill: 90%Chik 10% Dik
enjoy :D i am scientifically proven to be correct 60% of the time 100% of the time

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
heres the formula that i figured out using telepathy science alien communications voodoo blood rituals naked pagan bonfire dancing and bacon.
Josy: be a chik
Sage: be a Dik
Maya: 70% Chik 30% Dik
Isabella: 80% Chik 20% Dik
Jill: 90%Chik 10% Dik
enjoy :D i am scientifically proven to be correct 60% of the time 100% of the time
I dunno man. I dont think Josy is all that innocent. Jill is definately the 100% CHIK and the true Waifu

zVoidwalker

Aug 2, 2017
Can't choose between Jill and Sage. I mean, Jill is sweet and everything, but Sage is redhead! Also hot... but most important, she's redhead! Since I'm more 'neutral' in the CHIK/DIK meter, I might go for Jill, but will also make sure to have a save focusing only on Sage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm keeping Josy and Quinn just in case we need to leave one of them inside a burning house. Not a huge fan of either. One is a whore and the other a cheater.
Oh, also...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fsap1
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes