GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
So I gotta ask what's with the "ALADY" thing? I know it's about Josy and Darkwen's obsession with her that has spanned MULTIPLE pages for a long time (I found early ones when going for walkthrough pages) but like, chant confuses me.

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
So I gotta ask what's with the "ALADY" thing? I know it's about Josy and Darkwen's obsession with her that has spanned MULTIPLE pages for a long time (I found early ones when going for walkthrough pages) but like, chant confuses me.

Well, they are individuals who require a lot of help on the day to day if you catch my drift. Shouting 'Alady' at a certain fictional character de-stresses them and creates a safe space for themselves.

True story.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I do wish there were some hot main girls who are Asian. Riona is awesome but she's not exactly a main LI.
1000076844.gif
I like the way you think Joshy ;)
In this one particular instance :ROFLMAO:
Not gonna lie, I personally wish that there was at least one black girl you could fuck in this game. Brandi is the only black one that I remember and you can't even have any sex with her.
B&R is whiter than sour cream, not a lot of Crayolas in the box :cautious:

Reactions: Joshy92

BoomBoomy

Jun 3, 2022
she basically is, i don't see many non dominican blacks who look as dark as her. She's like those mlb (Latinos) who would just be called black in america
True, the first time i saw dominicans I turned to my mexican stepdad and asked since when do black people speak spanish. He just said "oh yeah, those are domincans".

Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
What difficulty level did you choose?
After Tommy there is a Sage, she will rape you!

Put all points in DEX stat: This is how much time you have to input your moves.
Hard, Same as I did when I played before. But it wasn't impossible before. Like I said I already did it in the past, and I did it easily. But now there was no time to input, barely even time for the symbols to flash on screen. A physical impossibility. I ended up having to go back to an older save so I could turn it down to normal... and normal was so slow I probably could have done it pressing the buttons with my dick.

Oh, and my stats are all maxed out by that point. So it's not a lack of stats.

Now I'm pissed off because my Isabella run was ruined due to the "guide" failing to mention what happens till too late instead of when it mattered. Now I need to start again. A lot of failing to mention important things in the guides till it's way too late. Practically useless.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maybe she just tanning a lot, but for sure she darker DPC over doing it a bit
If anyone was thought to be "tanning a lot" by the later episodes, I'd look more towards Josy and Bella. I've already talked about how Bella's skintone can wildly fluctuate, with the Season 3 main menu image being the most egregious example, but Josy sometimes looks a little more "sun-kissed" than usual.

But again, the lighting.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If anyone was thought to be "tanning a lot" by the later episodes, I'd look more towards Josy and Bella. I've already talked about how Bella's skintone can wildly fluctuate, with the Season 3 main menu image being the most egregious example, but Josy sometimes looks a little more "sun-kissed" than usual.

But again, the lighting.
Josy, Bella, Cammy all got darker at times Bella even de-aged but it goes the other way to Maya looks like all the blood left her head sometimes

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes