Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
  • Haha
Reactions: Milton749

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Hey there's a first time for everyone lol.

Is it just me thinking too much into it, or does Quinn act like a totally different person without her makeup on? Without it, she seems to act a bit more timid, vulnerable, and at times pessimistic, but when she puts it on she goes to her usual bitch attitude and mean-spiritedness.
No one is mocking you, we're loving it bro. Keep sending. It reminds us the first time we discovered that Sage is a Burke. It was pretty much the same reaction.

Sometimes I think it's way better to play the game only when completed because you have this immersion in the gameplay, the flow of the story. Having this 6-month (now year) breaks kind of messes this feeling. And even if not finished yet you're playing a long game until you reach the break point, then you'll be just another one of us waiting for the next preview to eat the crumbs that DPC throw at us.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Finally got around to starting this game and glad I did. Love it so far (on Episode 7).

I love how you make one comment about Sage's ass in Episode 1 and you get called Ass Man the rest of the game by Derek. (and the nickname starts spreading to others)
welcome to ass man club
she should have been our lab partner instead of Sally :cautious:
maybe you can choose
I am so glad that Jill turned the watermelon down. :) I don't think I could ever do a Jill path if she had had some too.
there is not enough mouth wash on the earth to clean it succesfully :ROFLMAO:
and dpc would never ruin his game with this snowflakes
"The permanent affinity will enable choices that suits your affinity, while limiting choices that go against it". Did I misunderstand something?
i think dik mc is more fun

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I kinda burned through 0.8 faster than I thought (I was wrong I forgot I was actually on Episode 8, not 7). I think the one issue I had with the game (so far) was being on the DIK path locks you out of a lot of the default 5 LIs; even if you cheat a bit like I wound up doing.

Maya and Josie won't agree to try dating you, you completely miss out on Jill's first kiss on the DIK path and that basically vaults you off it... even Bella hates a lot of the pro-DIK choices, but I wound up with her and Sage (best girl) as options. Of course there's also the staying single option and I guess that opens up way more later but still... I feel kinda left out for playing the Frat Boy stereotype in the Frat Boy game.
Hey there's a first time for everyone lol.

Is it just me thinking too much into it, or does Quinn act like a totally different person without her makeup on? Without it, she seems to act a bit more timid, vulnerable, and at times pessimistic, but when she puts it on she goes to her usual bitch attitude and mean-spiritedness.
Welcome to the club, buddy, feel yourself like at home. Your run akes me back to when I first started writing and was also inspired by the game, and I'm always happy to see a new member of Team Sage. I even envy you a bit, you running the game first time without waiting, like rest of us.

As for Quinn, she really seems different when MC targets her and shows another side of her - vulnerable and sensitive, MC even manipulates her feelings later in Season 3 (no spoilers, you'll see it). And it's a mystery, makes you scratch your head whether Quinn is a real cold-blooded bitch with no empathy, or it's just a mask caused by growing up in a bad environment where she can't show her weaknesses, or she is just a damaged person.

Oh and you definitely should share your top-10 girls list :)

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
No one is mocking you, we're loving it bro. Keep sending. It reminds us the first time we discovered that Sage is a Burke. It was pretty much the same reaction.

Sometimes I think it's way better to play the game only when completed because you have this immersion in the gameplay, the flow of the story. Having this 6-month (now year) breaks kind of messes this feeling. And even if not finished yet you're playing a long game until you reach the break point, then you'll be just another one of us waiting for the next preview to eat the crumbs that DPC throw at us.
Oh, no, I didn't think anyone was mocking me, just was playing along with the convo. I can imagine I can get another couple runs before the game does get updated cuz there's SO MUCH CONTENT and milestones that don't let you go just a "harem route" like some games have and let you keep everyone happy. It's a good experience so far.

Reactions: Educifer
4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes