Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You know, I'd never actually seen these, other than the occasional one that gets posted randomly. It's not my thing anyway, but I'd say I wasn't missing much. There's barely any variation with the side girls, and not too much more going on with the main girls either.
There's only so many positions anyway, he repeats himself a few times with the clone series.

Now if he wanted to do a reverse clone series, I wouldn't complain. Especially if the clone has a different look ;)
ep10_reward_zoey17.png

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
You know, I'd never actually seen these, other than the occasional one that gets posted randomly. It's not my thing anyway, but I'd say I wasn't missing much. There's barely any variation with the side girls, and not too much more going on with the main girls either.
They never really interested me, I did save them, just because.

There's only so many positions anyway, he repeats himself a few times with the clone series.

Now if he wanted to do a reverse clone series, I wouldn't complain. Especially if the clone has a different look ;)
View attachment 3920027
Now that would be interest me greatly. :p I do like Twins!

• Love
Reactions: mintymuz

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
please tell me. In what order should I download the game? I'm a little confused.
Start with Season 1/2, when finished that, you will be prompted to make an export save.
Then Season 3 (Interlude + Episode 10)
The patch (EP 9 to EP10 & v0.10.0 to v0.10.1) contains a couple of minor issues that were fixed.
You can then import your S2 save into S3 when prompted.

One of the guys here (Better Cock Spock) did a video how to.

View attachment 3933794-e12c056d2c36ac90e1e62500fad9dbe2.mp4

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I still want to fuck Becky too. Yes yes, "fishy pussy", "wear a condom", as if she's somehow the dirtiest chick when the likes of sluts like Arieth and literal prostitutes exist, and condoms are only used for humiliation and pranks.
I'm one of those people who honestly can't stand Becky but I gotta agree with this. It's the biggest hypocrisy ever of the other characters to say those kinds of things about her when B&R is filled to the brim with actual whores. I seriously doubt that Becky is the one that "gets around" the most even if that's been the popular topic of discussion in EP 9 and 10 between the characters.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I'm one of those people who honestly can't stand Becky but I gotta agree with this. It's the biggest hypocrisy ever of the other characters to say those kinds of things about her when B&R is filled to the brim with actual whores. I seriously doubt that Becky is the one that "gets around" the most even if that's been the popular topic of discussion in EP 9 and 10 between the characters.
Agreed, it's a weird one. Although, let's face it, if anything were to happen there... it's not actually my dick I'd be touching her with, so I'm not bothered by it :ROFLMAO:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
DPC introducing Becky: I'll make a character hated by a popular main girl and liked by no other character so no-one wants to fuck her. What do you mean you don't care that Josy hates her?

DPC in eps 9 and 10: I'll make it so Becky is said to have a fishy pussy and be terrible in bed according to the other DIKs and then have the sluttiest side girl warn MC to wear a condom with her. What do you mean people still want to fuck her?

DPC in ep 11: Becky's a post-op transexual, do you still want to fuck her?

I don't really understand why DPC has introduced a female character and then went out of his way to make it so that players wouldn't want to fuck her, the only thing I can think of is that after creating her model and added clothes he liked it so wanted to include it, but he doesn't like how the character looks naked or he can't get her model to look good in sex poses.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC introducing Becky: I'll make a character hated by a popular main girl and liked by no other character so no-one wants to fuck her. What do you mean you don't care that Josy hates her?

DPC in eps 9 and 10: I'll make it so Becky is said to have a fishy pussy and be terrible in bed according to the other DIKs and then have the sluttiest side girl warn MC to wear a condom with her. What do you mean people still want to fuck her?

DPC in ep 11: Becky's a post-op transexual, do you still want to fuck her?

I don't really understand why DPC has introduced a female character and then went out of his way to make it so that players wouldn't want to fuck her, the only thing I can think of is that after creating her model and added clothes he liked it so wanted to include it, but he doesn't like how the character looks naked or he can't get her model to look good in sex poses.
perhaps because normally whatever (lack of) characterisation or hyper marginal role the character has there is always someone who wants to fuck her. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

sometimes you don't even need to give her a name

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
perhaps because normally whatever (lack of) characterisation or hyper marginal role the character has there is always someone who wants to fuck her. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

sometimes you don't even need to give her a name
But why try and make it so that people don't want to fuck her? Just leave her as someone Maya puts up with and Josy hates who you can get a blowjob off at a party. There's no need to have Derek, Jacob and Sarah try and warn MC off Becky in eps 9 and 10.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But why try and make it so that people don't want to fuck her? Just leave her as someone Maya puts up with and Josy hates who you can get a blowjob off at a party. There's no need to have Derek, Jacob and Sarah try and warn MC off Becky in eps 9 and 10.
because in BADIk there are roles and Becky is a clown. and when DPC wants a character to be funny he humiliates him/her with the utmost power.

if anything, the exception was allowing the blowjob at the HOTs party (as I believe absinthe was the 'canon' version), not being ridiculed at every opportunity

• Angry
Reactions: Hawke84

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
because in BADIk there are roles and Becky is a clown. and when DPC wants a character to be funny he humiliates him/her with the utmost power.

if anything, the exception was allowing the blowjob at the HOTs party (as I believe absinthe was the 'canon' version), not being ridiculed at every opportunity
She went from didn't catch up on Maya insinuations in ep7, to twins birthday story by Derek in ep8, to Arieth 2.0 in S3 with even lamer jokes and situations. After completely ruining her now he makes her lust after the MC, after initially not having that much of an interest in him. :HideThePain:

It still feels bizarre how he used her.(read pointless)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She went from didn't catch up on Maya insinuations in ep7, to twins birthday story by Derek in ep8, to Arieth 2.0 in S3 with even lamer jokes and situations. After completely ruining her now he makes her lust after the MC, after initially not having that much of an interest in him. :HideThePain:

It still feels bizarre how he used her.(read pointless)
Already at the first scene at lunch with Maya and Josy it was clear what Becky's role was. all the positive actions you can do go in the direction of ridiculing her. if by chance you got distracted and flirted with her at the beginning of the chapter you lost (the useless) RPs.

there was really nothing to suggest any different development.

i repeat, the only anomaly is the possibility of the deepthroat (kneeling in the bathroom) at the HOTs party, but i wouldn't point this out as the preamble to a better role. absinth is better scene

other, equally secondary characters, like Tara for example, were not immediately presented as people to be ridiculed

• Angry

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
The problem people have with Becky in-game is she's a rumormonger and conversation invader, trying to grab attention and get the latest juicy gossip regardless of how anyone else around her feels about sharing. In other words, she's annoying.

On the other side of things, she's apparently a dead fish in bed. Jacob straight up recommends in episode 9 to dodge the bullet cuz she sucks at sex. Derek also commented that her "pussy smells awful", so there's that as well.

• Angry
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes