BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
That was the only action tied to that major choice to get rid of the Alphas that I wouldn't have done. It's straight bullying ... even if the recipient is Dawe, a CHICK wouldn't do that. Wish there were a choice for Neutral or DIK to push Dawe in the pool, or for CHICK to ignore Dawe and he goes away on his own once he is the last Alpha remaining.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
That was the only action tied to that major choice to get rid of the Alphas that I wouldn't have done. It's straight bullying ... even if the recipient is Dawe, a CHICK wouldn't do that. Wish there were a choice for Neutral or DIK to push Dawe in the pool, or for CHICK to ignore Dawe and he goes away on his own once he is the last Alpha remaining.
Well considering that the alphas started this whole chain of events I don't really care, they started it and I'm going to finish it. :KEK:
Die.gif

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
If Becky showed any interest at all in Derek, or were less of a bitch, he would not have said her pussy stank, imo anyway.
There is probably nothing wrong with Becky's smell. Derek just doesn't know what a normal pussy smell's like anymore. Lydia has old people smell (2-nonenal to be specific), Guarantee you can't smell anything around Wendy except Pizza, and Arieth has had so much cum, that's all her pussy smells like anymore. So Becky is probably perfectly normal. (In pussy smell anyway). And her deepthroat is impressive.

screenshot0007.png

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes