Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Maya has some serious 'Fuck Me' eyes going on here. :p I don't think I've seen her with them before. :unsure: I like it.
kinda makes me want go through some maya scenes cause she really has those dick sucking eyes especially after looking at that render.
I love her dorm party lewd, it's quite passionate and lustful and just fun between them both :love:
And it's the first time you get to creampie her, she trusts you enough for that level of intimacy.
anim_maya_doggy2_ep8-ezgif.com-optimize.gif anim_maya_ride1_ep8-ezgif.com-optimize.gif anim_maya_ride4_ep8-ezgif.com-optimize.gif ep8_maya_lewd73.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Agree Maya is much better cant wait to make Josy cry break up with her and get that sweet sweet solo Maya path
I'll happily be with Josy she'll finally have a lover that cares about her, if your going to be with Maya buy ear pugs since she whines a lot :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'll happily be with Josy she'll finally have a lover that cares about her, if your going to be with Maya buy ear pugs since she whines a lot :LOL::LOL::LOL:
hey her whines is her appeal to me makes me want to be there and comfort her. Other than looks Josy just hasn't won me over yet lol. I just cant get into her character , beyond someone to have sex with.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
idk skin issues aside she has a pretty nice ass. I didn't really notice it right away in S1 and S2 but after Episode 10 I started to notice it more and realize it's up there with my favorite asses.
the shape is nice the skin however is ugly, Josy got the best ass
Screenshot 2024-07-01 100141.png
Alady Alady Alady
This is probably the best Maya's ass has look
Screenshot 2023-12-25 210059.png
But Maya will never being able to top this
Screenshot 2024-07-01 174236.png
Maya fans should be careful once the breakup happens because then she got to be interesting on her own with no more loan and smoking hot wild gf

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
the shape is nice the skin however is ugly, Josy got the best ass
View attachment 3922498
Alady Alady Alady
This is probably the best Maya's ass has look
View attachment 3922503
But Maya will never being able to top this
View attachment 3922505
Maya fans should be careful once the breakup happens because then she got to be interesting on her own with no more loan and smoking hot wild gf
my favorite scene in terms of Maya's ass Ass is from the hangout in Episode 10 haha tho Josy probably does have the best skin or one of the best I admit. I loved her short sex scene in the gym she looked so good with all the sweat on her skin

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
hey her whines is her appeal to me makes me want to be there and comfort her. Other than looks Josy just hasn't won me over yet lol. I just cant get into her character , beyond someone to have sex with.
to me Maya is at her most appealing when she not whining problems she whines a lot. Josy has great appeal that go beyond her awesome beauty, she always joyful, sweet, compassionate and wild plus insecurities about being short or her fear of heights is very cute

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
to me Maya is at her most appealing when she not whining problems she whines a lot. Josy has great appeal that go beyond her awesome beauty, she always joyful, sweet, compassionate and wild plus insecurities about being short or her fear of heights is very cute
And you can believe Darkwen, because he is not biased in any way. A totally, well thought out and impeccably presented argument.

d03.gif

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
im a very patient person tbh I never saw her problems as whining personally. Tho funny thing is my first playthrough I was more neutral on Maya and more simping for Josy and Sage. After my replay of the game last year I saw Maya in a new light and all her problems was what I ended up liking about her even if some were of her own stupidly. It just made me want to comfort her tho that is probably cause my first playthrough BAD was 1 of my first 5 AVN's. After playing several from my first Playthrough to my 2nd I grown to realize I like being there for LI with trauma or some real problems. ( not in I can fix them kind of just a legit want to be there for them kind of way.)

Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
im a very patient person tbh I never saw her problems as whining personally. Tho funny thing is my first playthrough I was more neutral on Maya and more simping for Josy and Sage. After my replay of the game last year I saw Maya in a new light and all her problems was what I ended up liking about her even if some were of her own stupidly. It just made me want to comfort her tho that is probably cause my first playthrough BAD was 1 of my first 5 AVN's. After playing several from my first Playthrough to my 2nd I grown to realize I like being there for LI with trauma or some real problems. ( not in I can fix them kind of just a legit want to be there for them kind of way.)
I used to like Maya more then I do now but her whining about her problems and never doing anything herself made me start to disliked her. For a while it felt like she was my life sucks and I need lube girl, at least she grow out of the lube part. But what really bought Maya down for me is how totally awful a girlfriend is to Josy and hides behind blaming her father for her actions really make her unlikable for me

• Haha
Reactions: Ray_D
4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes