WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
Dude drops into the thread once every few months and writes baiting posts since 2022.

And going back to normal discussions...When the update? :KEK:
Unlike you I don't live on this forum 24/7, so I just check in every few month to see what's new, see one of those dumb posts and respond to them. Why are you such a hater? honey, It's normal for people to have different views and opinions.

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
It isn't meaningless the numbers are still what they are even with going from 30 to 60 and the renders count is still what it is. Even with the longer animations and new frame rate it would still be right to say based on the numbers DPC slowed things down
New mini-games that won't be able to use many of the existing resources.....announced any week now.... :ROFLMAO:

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
Unlike you I don't live on this forum 24/7, so I just check in every few month to see what's new, see one of those dumb posts and respond to them. Why are you such a hater? honey, It's normal for people to have different views and opinions.
There, there. Calm down. You're among friends. This is a safe place. Now if you can just show me on this doll where the very bad woke feminist lady touched you, you'll feel a lot better. I promise.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Helen at doctor's office for update.
Doctor:
"I don't know how you have done it! Week by week the symptoms are reversing. Dare I say you will be cured in no time!"
Helen: "I met a young natural healing doctor that has me take a large special protein dose, orally. Every day."

View attachment 3923686
Orally? I thought he'd prefer giving doses as a suppository, he already has an easy glide applicator.

• Haha
Reactions: James H Boner

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
View attachment 3922583
Josy doesn’t have much to whine about unlike Maya who is in a tough spot with her shit dad, except when she does :Kappa:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3922588

Maya by contrast showed maturity when handling their breakup with MC and didn’t whine at all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So yeah, stop simping Dorkwen.
View attachment 3922589
One of these years we'll get an episode that actually explores Josy's backstory and personality. At that point Darkwen will stop posting because the canon will contradict 80-90% of the things going on in his head.

4.80 star(s) 1,545 Votes