Nov 6, 2023
You're assuming we give a shit what DPC thinks or does at this point.
News flash, most of us do not.
It's much more productive to make fun of him for things like you mentioned.

Poor DPC can't handle anything other than ass kissing.
If you don't kiss his ass, he'll lock you out and go back to his ass kissing harem.
Then you end up here.

Welcome by the way.
:ROFLMAO:
his discord banned me 2 years ago when i was questioning why the wait time between episodes were so long. prick

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I spent way, wayyyyy too much time on a pretty simple little project. I keep adding more, tweaking this and that, going back and forth on whether to cut it down again or not. And now, I'm just gonna say fuck it, say it's more than good enough.
Episode 11 can't come fast enough...

Anywho, may I present: THE HOMIES SAVE RIO

Side note, this whole action scene is fun.

Erodjinnious

May 15, 2024
It's been months since my first and only playthrough(so far) of BaDIK. I was just listening to some songs from the sound track and thinking about Maya(I chose the throuple path) when all the rage from then boiled back up enough to actually feel it burning in my chest. DPC is damn good at writing characters that draw me into the story. I am so genuinely worried on Maya's behalf and I have never hated a fictional character more than one of the people messing with her. Even my disgust and hatred for Shou Tucker and Prince Joffrey pales in comparison to the seething rage that character brings me. I swear, if I don't get to put that filth behind bars or in a shallow grave at some point, I'll have to hire a hypnotist to block this game from my memory.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
I spent way, wayyyyy too much time on a pretty simple little project. I keep adding more, tweaking this and that, going back and forth on whether to cut it down again or not. And now, I'm just gonna say fuck it, say it's more than good enough.
Episode 11 can't come fast enough...

Anywho, may I present: THE HOMIES SAVE RIO

Side note, this whole action scene is fun.
Looks like Vinny is more dangerous than I thought. :unsure::cautious:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
>Sage and Quinn lie, backstab, get girl addicted to dope, whore fraternity sisters out
>even try to do that shit with Josy and Maya
>MC at the rich guys party : "wow Sage you and Quinn are so cool"
yeah... :cautious:
I'm pretty sure that Sage doesn't know anything about the restaurant. Completely agree about Quinn though.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
>Sage and Quinn lie, backstab, get girl addicted to dope, whore fraternity sisters out
>even try to do that shit with Josy and Maya
>MC at the rich guys party : "wow Sage you and Quinn are so cool"
yeah... :cautious:
The MC is a stupid hypocrite. At first when you make the choice to tell Maya about Quinn back when Maya was still a HOT pledge, DPC punishes players for choosing that choice (simply because it doesn't align with his view of the story that the MC would actually ask questions and wonder about things that seem off) and has him say some dramatic bullshit like "...She's evil! Don't trust her!", when saying something like that out of nowhere would make a hell of a lot more sense if he just actually told Maya what he means by that since he's seen what Quinn is doing in that sorority and he very well knows about almost all of it. And no, Sage actually doesn't know about any of it either despite her living with Quinn in the same house for like 2-3 years now. She should at the very least have a clue about it by now especially since the MC should not only tell Maya but also Sage about it too, as he absolutely fucking could. But he won't, because DPC wants to write it that way and thinks that it'll make for an exciting overdramatic turn later on in the game. Just wait until all of that gets revealed in the game and we'll get a scene about it where the MC will be like "...You did what?! You've been running a prostitution ring all this time? What the hell, Quinn!" as if he wasn't 100% aware of that to begin with.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
The MC is a stupid hypocrite. At first when you make the choice to tell Maya about Quinn back when Maya was still a HOT pledge, DPC punishes players for choosing that choice (simply because it doesn't align with his view of the story that the MC would actually ask questions and wonder about things that seem off) and has him say some dramatic bullshit like "...She's evil! Don't trust her!", when saying something like that out of nowhere would make a hell of a lot more sense if he just actually told Maya what he means by that since he's seen what Quinn is doing in that sorority and he very well knows about almost all of it. And no, Sage actually doesn't know about any of it either despite her living with Quinn in the same house for like 2-3 years now. She should at the very least have a clue about it by now especially since the MC should not only tell Maya but also Sage about it too, as he absolutely fucking could. But he won't, because DPC wants to write it that way and thinks that it'll make for an exciting overdramatic turn later on in the game. Just wait until all of that gets revealed in the game and we'll get a scene about it where the MC will be like "...You did what?! You've been running a prostitution ring all this time? What the hell, Quinn!" as if he wasn't 100% aware of that to begin with.
Sage absolutely knows, it is hinted during the the carwash

4.80 star(s) 1,549 Votes