sampow

May 14, 2023
You're not even arguing why they are more important to the main story than the rest of the LI's. You're pretty much just saying they show up more.
Sure, they appear on a lot of the story, but a lot of it can be explained by them being on the same year. And, once again, their story in S1 required them to be given extra attention. S2 has them at arguably the same amount of content as the other LIs. And even a lot of those are just regular day-to-day interactions, once again, because they are friends (or more) and are in the same grade. In terms of romantic/sexual moments, they aren't really doing better than the other LI's.
Regarding content, here's a breakdown of the number of speaking (and thinking) lines the main characters have:
  • Maya: 3169
  • Josy: 2817
  • Jill: 2722
  • Sage: 2561
  • Bella: 2454
  • Derek: 2390
  • Quinn: 1854
  • Zoey: 967
Maya dominates (at roughly a quarter of the entire dialogue for the main LIs), and Maya and Josy both sit at the top of the list. Obviously the mc spent a lot of time with Maya in her dorm, so that boosts her dialogue count, and Josy and the mc have a little bit of history, so that gives her an advantage too. But I don't think that makes them canon in the slightest.

Most people can't separate their emotions from what is objectively the truth. Quinn is canon! :sneaky:

Last but not least: it's kinda weird how people here criticize Jill so much. She is personally not my favorite LI (it's Josy), but she does have my favorite path/branch. Also, considering how she is favoured on Reddit, Steam and Patreon, why is it so different here? My guess it's cause it's less about sex and more about romance with her. Even her sex scenes are fewer in number than the other LI's, as well as being more 'vanilla'. Sage, on the other hand, seems to be a favorite here, and has tons of sexual content. Considering f95 is a site specifically about that kind of content, I guess that could explain the difference. That is all I had to say for this topic. Nothing of real substance, just some food for thought.
People pick on Jill mostly because it's very funny, but there are other reasons:
  • She has a shocking smile,
  • She's naïve to the point of bordering on retarded,
  • She publicly dumped the mc,
  • She showed up to the Halloween party in a banana suit,
  • She always thinks she knows best, even though we've stablished she's retarded,
  • She just sits there and cries like a moron when the mc dumps her (not like Josy whose heart we saw breaking); and
  • Did I mention she has a shocking smile?
I enjoy all the characters in the game, there is such an array of unique people. Some characters interest me less than others, and while Jill isn't my favourite at all, I still play her route and enjoy it for what it is. That doesn't mean I don't like hanging shit on her from time-to-time. :poop::ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Regarding content, here's a breakdown of the number of speaking (and thinking) lines the main characters have:
  • Maya: 3169
  • Josy: 2817
  • Jill: 2722
  • Sage: 2561
  • Bella: 2454
  • Derek: 2390
  • Quinn: 1854
  • Zoey: 967
Maya dominates (at roughly a quarter of the entire dialogue for the main LIs), and Maya and Josy both sit at the top of the list. Obviously the mc spent a lot of time with Maya in her dorm, so that boosts her dialogue count, and Josy and the mc have a little bit of history, so that gives her an advantage too. But I don't think that makes them canon in the slightest.

Most people can't separate their emotions from what is objectively the truth. Quinn is canon! :sneaky:

People pick on Jill mostly because it's very funny, but there are other reasons:
  • She has a shocking smile,
  • She's naïve to the point of bordering on retarded,
  • She publicly dumped the mc,
  • She showed up to the Halloween party in a banana suit,
  • She always thinks she knows best, even though we've stablished she's retarded,
  • She just sits there and cries like a moron when the mc dumps her (not like Josy whose heart we saw breaking); and
  • Did I mention she has a shocking smile?
I enjoy all the characters in the game, there is such an array of unique people. Some characters interest me less than others, and while Jill isn't my favourite at all, I still play her route and enjoy it for what it is. That doesn't mean I don't like hanging shit on her from time-to-time. :poop::ROFLMAO:
You missed the part when Jill catches Bella and MC fucking on Bella’s kitchen table being the best scene in the game.:Kappa:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And the only results are producing long, strongly-worded epistles that don't actually change anything. :)
I am deeply concerned that Maya leads the way in speaking lines. There are much more interesting characters that deserve it.
And what's worse, she's infiltrated into other characters' storylines. Sage, now Jill. Only Bella remained of the MGs uninfected. "Plot frame", nothing to be done here.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I am deeply concerned that Maya leads the way in speaking lines. There are much more interesting characters that deserve it.
And what's worse, she's infiltrated into other characters' storylines. Sage, now Jill. Only Bella remained of the MGs uninfected. "Plot frame", nothing to be done here.
I was surprised that Jill was such a chatterbox.

Also, my guess is that about 30% of Sage's dialog lines are simply:

sa "*moans*"

:love:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was surprised that Jill was such a chatterbox.

Also, my guess is that about 30% of Sage's dialog lines are simply:

sa "*moans*"

:love:
It mostly ok with Sage, because she have less lewds then some other girls and we get first full sex only in Ep.4, even with Quinn MC can have more.

But Jill, she's not a chatterbox, because...half of her lines are internal monologues :ROFLMAO: Really, Jill is the record holder for the number of internal thoughts, sampow recently made a post with a count.

• Haha
Reactions: Kpyna and JJ1960
4.80 star(s) 1,552 Votes