DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Here's an 'out of left field' curve ball for y'all that concerns anyone on the CHICK path, any girl(s).

Concerning the flower Jamie gets you to take care of if you accepted, what will be the first flower used for?

Will it be to give to a girl or girls you chose to be with?
Or will it be for someone's funeral?
:unsure:
Maybe it's for Jamie's grave. I always thought it was strange that Jamie didn't have the profile to be one of the DIKs. Maybe he's in the group just so the player feels bad when Jamie ends up getting killed in the crossfire (Tommy/MC vs. Vinny). I think Jamie's character is similar to Carlos from Saints Row 2, a good kid who was in a world that wasn't made for him.

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
I have not read that DPC wants the game to end in BaDIK late spring. Where did you get this information?

Actually, BaDIK is a single flashback of the MC's past events. But I suppose you might mean that the MC in the last EP is an old man who, for example, tells his grandson how he met his grandma (LI), how the MC became the people his grandson knows. Then the last EP of BaDIK would actually consist of several comics (Branch accordingly) and the player reads the comic, what he has chosen himself by his own decisions. I thought of that 1-2 years ago and it would be a cool ending.

The nice thing about it would be that we could then see the college graduations, the MC marrying his LI, him becoming a father, and what career he has. I may be expecting too much.

I wrote a long time ago for Zoey to return and suspect for Zoey to be the backup girl for the MC when the MC screws up with the LIs. That was kind of confirmed in EP9. Zoey will definitely stay with us, I'm not so sure about Vinny. I think Vinny was only important to DPC for one thing, to give us a hint. OG DIK. Zoey is an "OTHER GIRL" and I believe that is how DPC let us decide Zoey's future role in EP8. If the player chose the "OTHERS" Branch in EP8, the MC can approach Zoey again, but there will be a hot battle for the MC's tail among the "OTHERS GIRLS". If the player chooses a LI Branch, he has decided that Zoey will remain just a good friend.

In the last paragraph you ask good questions again and you really do. But why don't you answer them. The clues are there. (y)

"OTHER GIRLS" + ZOEY = DATES, RESTAURANTS, PARKS and BEACHES.
"LI" = RELATIONSHIP, ROMANTIC MOMENTS and FRIENDSHIP.
Ok, he said that the game would probably cover MCs 1st college year. I may confusing something, but I think that it's usual thing that last semester ends at the late spring and then students usually have a whole summer holidays/vacation. College year usually means 4 semesters and excludes the summer time, so roughly it's 9 months +-

We can only speculate and try to guess how DPC is planning to end this game and will it be a 1st year college retrospective in a summer time, or at a time when he graduates or when he is an old man, as you said, and telling his life story to his own children.

This is the main intrigue and mystery of the game. Probably, we will never be able to guess how the story will end, what plot twist technique will be used, etc. DPC will not allow us to reveal this. We can predict some things by finding hints and clues or making logical conclusions, we can try out every possible assumptions and options, but without having any grounds for this. Game ending is the case, when you may just randomly guess about. And such guessing is the most useless one, as for me. Guessing for the sake of guessing.

It's like watching a good interesting movie, when instead of enjoying the process, noticing some details, admiring the acting and the soundtrack, experiencing certain emotions - all you do is sitting and wondering how it will all end.

Personally, I like surprises and joy that they deliver to me after reveal plays its role. Especially in games, movies, etc.

Reactions: dalli_x

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
[!] For the funny ones out there:

STOP DM/tagging me in NTR content involving Isabella. I'm still around, though I don't post often, which means I'm aware of all yours shenanigans. I'll admit, it was funny the first few times, but... enough is enough.

• Seriously guys I can't afford another psychological treatment right now let alone explain to my psychologist that I'm having trouble sleeping at night because I'm being haunted by images of my favorite waifu being fucked by black guys.
To be fair, it won't be that direct. It will be a bit more subtle.

MC will show up at Bella's house, a different car parked in the driveway, and see from a bit of a distance, her inviting a good looking black guy in the door...after a very hot hug.

Game options will be which windows you want to peak through to see (and hear) her getting plowed. :ROFLMAO:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Fess1998

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Great, another weirdo. Looks like the Reddit guys started flocking here and I thought Dalli was weird.
First you call the legendary dalli_x a weirdo and then you call me a weirdo too... You've never read one of the love poems soprano31 writes for Josy, have you? If loving Josy was a crime, my guy here would easily be bigger than Pablo Escobar. You talkin too loud, homeboy.

MC will show up at Bella's house, a different car parked in the driveway, and see from a bit of a distance, her inviting a good looking black guy in the door...after a very hot hug.
Oh, man... I can already see it happening... It's that new guy from the gym, right? That guy who saw the MC training on a punching bag... He doesn't go to the same gym as Bella right? ... right?! Shit! The nightmares... they will come again! :eek:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...] As for their relationship, especially in the scene where they watch a movie on TV that he gave her, to me that felt more like a moment between good friends than a couple, so I think that what she feels for the MC is not that strong, compared to Josy of course, and we see it again in the scene where he breaks up with them, Maya was sad, but she accepted it well, as for Josy...
Well, I didn't come to a clear conclusion about it even after ep.9. To an observer who only follows their throuple dynamics, it will definitely look exactly like you said, Josy is much more attached to him than Maya. But I think we should take into account their characters difference. Josy is an extrovert, very open, social and easy-going, comfortable around people, and it is natural for her to openly express her feelings. Maya, on the contrary, is an introvert, this has been clearly shown and mentioned many times. They directly discussed this topic with Sage when she came to her dorm, how similar they are in bottling up their emotions. When Patrick ambushed Maya in her dorm, Josy refused the MC's offer to join their conversation with Maya the next morning for this very reason. She was afraid that Maya would fence herself off and they would not be able to talk their problems out. It takes something shocking, like Quinn crushing her hopes, so she can openly express her emotions. I won't lie, I have mixed feelings about Maya's behavior as a member of their group too, it's a little annoying and doesn't look like she cares much about their relationship. But I still prefer to think it's because of her introverted character and not her actual attitude towards it.

Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have seen some people call Maya just a lesbian trope, but I think that's a gross oversimplification of her character.
I think people focus too much on her relationship with Josy.
And don't look at her character as a whole.
She clearly loves the mc (And Josy of course) and she is really sweet & caring.

Sorry for ranting I just feel people don't give enough credit to her compared to the other love interests.
People just like to call her a lesbian.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
I have seen some people call Maya just a lesbian trope, but I think that's a gross oversimplification of her character.
I think people focus too much on her relationship with Josy.
And don't look at her character as a whole.
She clearly loves the mc (And Josy of course) and she is really sweet & caring.

Sorry for ranting I just feel people don't give enough credit to her compared to the other love interests.
People just like to call her a lesbian.
I have my reasons for calling Maya a lesbian. First - it is how she is presented in the first episodes, second - if the player does not pursue a romance with Maya we do not see any demonstration that Maya is attracted to men, she herself admitted that she was attracted to the MC because he completed a space void in her life left by Josy. Third - unlike Josy, who at various times makes it clear that she feels and has felt something for the MC at some point, if the player only chooses to be friends with Maya in Ep.4, she makes no mention in the next episodes that she would like to have had something more with the MC. An example of this will be when the MC, who didn't pursue Josy and Maya romantically in Ep.4, goes public with his new relationship. I'm sure Maya won't give a shit and will be extremely happy for the MC while Josy will want to cry with sadness. No matter which route, Maya always gave strong indications that she was just a lesbian.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have my reasons for calling Maya a lesbian. First - it is how she is presented in the first episodes, second - if the player does not pursue a romance with Maya we do not see any demonstration that Maya is attracted to men, she herself admitted that she was attracted to the MC because he completed a space void in her life left by Josy. Third - unlike Josy, who at various times makes it clear that she feels and has felt something for the MC at some point, if the player only chooses to be friends with Maya in Ep.4, she makes no mention in the next episodes that she would like to have had something more with the MC. An example of this will be when the MC, who didn't pursue Josy and Maya romantically in Ep.4, goes public with his new relationship. I'm sure Maya won't give a shit and will be extremely happy for the MC while Josy will want to cry with sadness. No matter which route, Maya always gave strong indications that she was just a lesbian.
Yeah but you have to remember Josy knew the mc for a while. Maya only met him recently.
So of course, if you don't spend much time with her feeling won't develop.
But if the mc spends enough time with her It's clear she develops feeling for him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Yeah but you have to remember Josy knew the mc for a while. Maya only met him recently.
So of course, if you don't spend much time with her feeling won't develop.
But if the mc spends enough time with her It's clear she develops feeling for him.
So we can say that Maya is a lesbian if the MC doesn't have a romance with her or... I'm confused now. The point is that even Maya doesn't know what she is, she told Sage herself.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So we can say that Maya is a lesbian if the MC doesn't have a romance with her or... I'm confused now. The point is that even Maya doesn't know what she is, she told Sage herself.
Agree we don't know
Neither does she that's why I don't call her a lesbian.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
/me makes popcorn and brings out a case of beer to enjoy this spectacularly pointless conversation.

Having a conversation about what constitutes a lesbian is about a productive as debating if the earth is flat or not with an uncle fucking trailer park redneck with only 1 tooth left in his mouth.

Just sayin'
:ROFLMAO:
If Derek can argue about vaginas in a feminist classroom where the teacher is a busty, menopausal MILF, I can argue with my new friend about whether Maya would rather lick pussy or suck dick. :LOL:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
One of my favourite scenes in the game is when Maya is talking to the mc at that party
And she calls him feminine I think that is a really beatiful scene
I just wanted to hug her and never let go when she was talking about her trip to college.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It turns out like Schrödinger's Maya.
If we're not on the J/M path, then we can't really be sure if she's a lesbian or not, so let's put her in two positions at once.:LOL:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Whether she is gay or bisexual
Maya is just so cool
I said it before but she is so sweet & kind.
I like Maya because she is a bit of a complex character. We tend to only regard her through the lens of how she treats MC but she does have her faults in how she treats other people. I'm not very interested in characters that are all good or all bad. The love triangle developing between Sage, Josy, and Maya shows a kind of recurring pattern of Josy being discarded by Maya. Flawless characters are boring, and Maya's inability to appreciate what is right in front of her might be her fatal flaw in the long run.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes