DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Bella is canonically 36.
You guys like to correct me when it comes to numbers, uh? Semantics, friend. Semantics. If Bella is 36 she can't wait for the MC to finish college to get pregnant. Which would mean the MC would become a father while still in college. My line of reasoning remains correct whether Bella is 36 or 40.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You guys like to correct me when it comes to numbers, uh? Semantics, friend. Semantics. If Bella is 36 she can't wait for the MC to finish college to get pregnant. Which would mean the MC would become a father while still in college. My line of reasoning remains correct whether Bella is 36 or 40.
Bella will have her eggs frozen, MC can sperm them anytime in the future.

Of course that also makes Bella a 50+ year old mother.

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Quinn learns from the MC so Tommy wants to return to the DIK roots and party with Dorm Girls again. Quinn and the MC agree on this for the first time so that both don't want that. Quinn then even gets this confirmed because she sees Tommy fucking Christie.
True, I hadn't noticed that Quinn gets her confirmation of what the MC said. MC 1 - 0 Quinn.

Tommy makes a mistake. He tells Quinn so Vinny had a real gun he was threatening the MC with and Tommy is also stupid enough to show Quinn the prop. Quinn is obviously worried about the MC and she knows from the MC that Tommy could stab hers in the back.
Quinn could return the favor and tell the MC the truth. It's her chance to get on the CHICK MC's good side.

But Quinn now knows so Tommy lied to the MC.
If she doesn't do anything with that information, her knowledge that Tommy lied to the MC is useless.

I think so that becomes a powder keg and at some point the MC is faced with a choice between Quinn and Tommy. That decision is not going to be easy.
Both Quinn and Tommy are assholes. Really, if neither of them show that they can be trusted... it really will be a difficult choice.

Reactions: dalli_x

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Both Quinn and Tommy are assholes. Really, if neither of them show that they can be trusted... it really will be a difficult choice.
It's not so much of a tough choice when you break it down to the most basic arguments.
- You can fuck Quinn....
- What does Tommy bring to the table? Other than being an asshole 24/7.

And if you say you still have to tolerate her BS, well not really if you stuff her panties in her mouth, then all's golden.

it's all about pussy :ROFLMAO:

**Ok I don't have much to bring to that convo, I'm just nicely tipsy right now so let me have that one. lol

• Haha
Reactions: DMNOV3R

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
It's not so much of a tough choice when you break it down to the most basic arguments.
- You can fuck Quinn....
- What does Tommy bring to the table? Other than being an asshole 24/7.

And if you say you still have to tolerate her BS, well not really if you stuff her panties in her mouth, then all's golden.

it's all about pussy :ROFLMAO:

**Ok I don't have much to bring to that convo, I'm just nicely tipsy right now so let me have that one. lol
The power of a pussy is often underestimated. The pussy of a blue-haired girl is capable of making Derek lose the best friend position when he is clearly the best character present in the game. I wonder if Zoey was as ugly as Wendy would anyone still doubt that Derek is the best boy. :LOL:

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I'm doing a new gameplay making some choices different from what I usually do, did anyone try to “ignore the alphas” at the HOT's party?
I never took this option, I want to know if there is something positive about it.

I've been reading some theories here, and related to that there's the theory of being ok with Alphas, attending parties together (Sage mentioned something like that), usually I would say this is something absurd, but since I'm testing a new gameplay I was curious if it's possible.
  • Is it possible to enjoy the party with the Alphas there?
  • Will Jacob hide until the end?
  • Will the Alphas try to make it difficult for the MC and Jacob or provoke them?
I want spoilers.

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
  • Is it possible to enjoy the party with the Alphas there?
  • Will Jacob hide until the end?
  • Will the Alphas try to make it difficult for the MC and Jacob or provoke them?
I want spoilers.
1. Yes, the only change is if they are there or not in the background.
2. Yes, he only moves after they are all kicked out.
3. Nope. The party ends without Jakob moving or anything bad happening.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes