KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
first, it's simply doesn't make sense to say Zoe is better friend, when she is not. We the player spend more time with Derek, and develop a bound, whereas Zoey is just forced on us, and I really hate her whole "This is not you " attitude, you dont know me Bitch:p.We have better friendship with Sage or even with Bella for fuck sake:cool:
and second, none really see Zoey as friend anyway, folk just want to Fuck her, there is nothing else to it:LOL:
and you are no different either in this regard, don't even try to hide it :p:ROFLMAO::coffee:
based and true

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
There is a special cauldron in hell for people who choose this option.
To be honest, I think I have always picked Derek as well in my playthroughs. Although I haven't played too many different runs so far, unlike you and many others here. I always liked Derek, and honestly, I always feel like the guy needs that support from the MC.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
To be honest, I think I have always picked Derek as well in my playthroughs. Although I haven't played too many different runs so far, unlike you and many others here. I always liked Derek, and honestly, I always feel like the guy needs that support from the MC.
Everyone try to twist that he did harm to MC or something, but him telling the Diks some stuff only build MC reputation.
He's like Jaskier, telling the great tales of the Huge Long Dik MC :LOL:

iggy.

Mar 24, 2022
I already tried to make a DIK Bella route. I couldn't, I can't stand the DIK MC. He's as much of an asshole as Tommy and I hate Tommy. Not to mention DIK MC is extremely rude.
Well I played all different paths just to see all content. DIK MC is asshole, but funny asshole. Tommy is just emotional bitch with daddy issues lol

I agree DIK MC with Bella feels wrong. I still think Bella was a wrong choice for MG. It should have been Quinn, as much as I dislike her, she is opposite of Jill and it would have been great to have a MG who will accept DIK only MC. Jill barely tolerates Neutral MC.

However, do you know whats ironic ? If you play your cards right way, pursue both Jill and Bella and at the end of season 8 CHICK MC does most fucked up thing in entire game where he acts like a biggest asshole in the world.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
DIK MC was probably created to be the classic party womanizer. Even dating Sage is weird to have a DIK MC with all that "rebound guy" talk. DIK MC only if you want to be single or date Quinn, otherwise it's better to be NEUTRAL/CHICK.
No, he was created so, you are not forced to play as cringe Beta male.
The only girl who exclusively not like the Dik Mc, is Jill and we all see what a cringe fest is that path truly is. :ROFLMAO:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
DIK MC was probably created to be the classic party womanizer. Even dating Sage is weird to have a DIK MC with all that "rebound guy" talk. DIK MC only if you want to be single or date Quinn, otherwise it's better to be NEUTRAL/CHICK.
You can go for Quinn with neutral affinity in the end. In episode 6, when you help her, you need DIK affinity. But from that point on, you can make the necessary chick major choices in order to gain neutral affinity without losing track of her path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
first, it's simply doesn't make sense to say Zoe is better friend, when she is not. We the player spend more time with Derek, and develop a bound, whereas Zoey is just forced on us, and I really hate her whole "This is not you " attitude, you dont know me Bitch:p.We have better friendship with Sage or even with Bella for fuck sake:cool:
and second, none really see Zoey as friend anyway, folk just want to Fuck her, there is nothing else to it:LOL:
and you are no different either in this regard, don't even try to hide it :p:ROFLMAO::coffee:
Because from a gaming perspective we spend more time with Derek, but really if we're immersed in the BaDIK timeline, how long have we been with Derek? 6-8 weeks? He is a completely new friend, yes he is a good friend (sorry Felice) and has helped the MC many times... But Zoey is his friend for several years, the first real one and she helped him become a more or less normal person, and not just another school shooter.
And the reason we see so little of it is the script errors in the Interlude with San Diego and those unnecessary statists from the tattoo parlor.
Zoey attitude in Ep.9 depends on your playground - how you're played her in the Interlude, my Zoey kicks the firefighter douche in the balls and just asks MC to be more careful :devilish: In the most routes my Zoey is DIK, but I also saw chick Zoey.
And ofc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I like him, but sorry Derek, I sold my soul to the blue haired one.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Everyone try to twist that he did harm to MC or something, but him telling the Diks some stuff only build MC reputation.
He's like Jaskier, telling the great tales of the Huge Long Dik MC :LOL:
Yeah. The guy has some issues, can be an idiot (like when he snapped that inappropriate photo of Cathy in class). And he also is overly protective of Maya. All right. But I still like him and have not felt really pissed by anything he's done, TBH.

Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well I played all different paths just to see all content. DIK MC is asshole, but funny asshole. Tommy is just emotional bitch with daddy issues lol

I agree DIK MC with Bella feels wrong. I still think Bella was a wrong choice for MG. It should have been Quinn, as much as I dislike her, she is opposite of Jill and it would have been great to have a MG who will accept DIK only MC. Jill barely tolerates Neutral MC.

However, do you know whats ironic ? If you play your cards right way, pursue both Jill and Bella and at the end of season 8 CHICK MC does most fucked up thing in entire game where he acts like a biggest asshole in the world.
please show me the eveindent where MC is an asshole by default, as a Dik MC ? I'm very curious, because the player has the option to be a bit asshole, the Dik MC just simply has better lines

Chick MC is the True asshoel as you realized. He has the ability to Destroy long lasting Friendship between two girl, and break mutliple girls heart, by being an asshole who fuck around with all of them.

The difference is his Jokes are cringe, he is not funny, and can't stand up for himself. He is a Beta male, that in any other game would be the victim of the 3 letter word. NTR :p :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Fess1998

Kpyna

Dec 16, 2022
It's not just this party that's boring when you're on the Jill/Bella route. The entire game is monotonous in terms of sexual content when only chasing Jill or Bella romantically. Season 3 onwards will probably be worse as Jill and Bella are not expected to appear at various events (for obvious reasons).
I don't expect it to be so or implemented in a such way. MG will always get proper and equal attention, it's one of MG benefits. But SG paths "screen time" will fluctuate from EP to EP, since it's impossible to pay attention to all of them.
MG branches will have their unique scenes, including lewd ones. Since this is an AVN game, there can be no other way. You may miss some content during "canon" scenes, like some parties, but I suppose it will probably affect only Bella. Jill after they becoming official with MC will be closer to him most of the time, which includes parties etc. Bella can't attend them, it's a bummer, but it's a price you pay to be with 2x older woman, which is a college employee and your teacher as well.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
No, he was created so, you are not forced to play as cringe Beta male.
The only girl who exclusively not like the Dik Mc, is Jill and we all see what a cringe fest is that path truly is. :ROFLMAO:
My CHICK MC is not beta male. He chose Derek as his best friend over Zoey.

You can go for Quinn with neutral affinity in the end. In episode 6, when you help her, you need DIK affinity. But from that point on, you can make the necessary chick major choices in order to gain neutral affinity without losing track of her path.
But a DIK MC suits Quinn better than a NEUTRAL. It's better to be DIK MC if I want to date Quinn, no?

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Does your dialogue change if you go with neutral aff and DIK status vs DIK aff and status? Just wondering what's better for a full Sage route.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
please show me the eveindent where MC is an asshole by default, as a Dik MC ? I'm very curious, because the player has the option to be a bit asshole, the Dik MC just simply has better lines

Chick MC is the True asshoel as you realized. He has the ability to Destroy long lasting Friendship between two girl, and break mutliple girls heart, by being an asshole who fuck around with all of them.

The difference is his Jokes are cringe, he is not funny, and can't stand up for himself. He is a Beta male, that in any other game would be the victim of the 3 letter word. NTR :p :ROFLMAO:
I listen to NTR on the radio during my morning commutes. Lots of fun!

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Because from a gaming perspective we spend more time with Derek, but really if we're immersed in the BaDIK timeline, how long have we been with Derek? 6-8 weeks? He is a completely new friend, yes he is a good friend (sorry Felice) and has helped the MC many times... But Zoey is his friend for several years, the first real one and she helped him become a more or less normal person, and not just another school shooter.
And the reason we see so little of it is the script errors in the Interlude with San Diego and those unnecessary statists from the tattoo parlor.
Zoey attitude in Ep.9 depends on your playground - how you're played her in the Interlude, my Zoey kicks the firefighter douche in the balls and just asks MC to be more careful :devilish: In the most routes, I also saw chick Zoey.
And ofc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wel,, true a " Dik Zoey " a bit more entertaining, but in the end she just a Deus ex machina.
The creator of the game decided it for us, While he learned from the Liam mistake, "here is you best friend", when it's come to derek, and build up the friendship. He made the same mistake with Zoey.

She should have never come back, and should been just a memory, as she was in episode 2

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
Does your dialogue change if you go with neutral aff and DIK status vs DIK aff and status? Just wondering what's better for a full Sage route.
CHICK MC and NEUTRAL MC have the same dialogs. It's not worth sitting on the fence, choose between CHICK or DIK.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes