Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
W-Why...?! W-Why do you guys hate me...?! I even made my new avatar based on the old one you had created for me. Yes, my new avatar is a tribute to you, dude.

I'm not as present as I used to be as I was advised to take a break from the forum due to the constant harassment I got when someone tagged me in NTR content.

The last nail in the coffin was when DPC released Isabella's image in the Clone Series. Yes, I ended up seeing it... my guardian angel had no compassion on me and I ended up paying the price.

My psychologist said I got something called an "erection by ambiguity" after my brain didn't know how to respond to what I was seeing, which ended up making my dick half hard and half soft for a few days.

But having my dick in that condition for a few days wasn't bad, I gained some nice volume in the pants and it attracted a lot of stares... Unfortunately, only from other men who didn't like the same fruit as me.

At least I came out of this misfortune with a cool story to tell, right? ... right? You guys are the first to know this since, as some already know, I don't have any friends in real life.

I may not be posting often, but I still read your posts from time to time... you know, when I'm not crying lying on my bed in the fetal position. Good to see you guys are still around. :giggle:
4y85kf.jpg

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Have a question. I'm not really on much but just wanted to know how long does BADIK usually take for a new update? Exactly how many months?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
W-Why...?! W-Why do you guys hate me...?! I even made my new avatar based on the old one you had created for me. Yes, my new avatar is a tribute to you, dude.
Dunno why you're quoting me and talking about hate and PP issues, I just said I loved the avatar BECAUSE it was Saint themed, which brings me to the fact that I should make a Zoey avatar for myself.

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Dunno why you're quoting me and talking about hate and PP issues, I just said I loved the avatar BECAUSE it was Saint themed, which brings me to the fact that I should make a Zoey avatar for myself.
hope you realize that your reply will most likely trigger another long ass post, rambling about disturbing personal shit again right?
small_whistling2.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: I'm Canadian bub

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
hope you realize that your reply will most likely trigger another long ass post, rambling about disturbing personal shit again right?
View attachment 2702722

The guy must be some kind of satire based on NTR haters. There's no way this guy isn't just joking and you guys seem to be taking what he said seriously. No wonder there are a lot of wrong theories on this forum, some people take everything literally.

• Haha
Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
The guy must be some kind of satire based on NTR haters. There's no way this guy isn't just joking and you guys seem to be taking what he said seriously. No wonder there are a lot of wrong theories on this forum, some people take everything literally.
You mean, like you taking my post for more than being a sarcastic joke?
Guess I should commend you for making your own point against yourself

Dec 29, 2018
I'll tell you what happened in Ep.9... shit didn't happen. Apart from the MC and Vinny's meeting, the plot didn't have any progression at all. The fact that not a day has passed is enough to prove what I am saying. Ep.9 only served to announce what will happen in Ep.10, am I lying?
How exactly did the plot progress by having the main character meet Vinny?

Nothing happened there. Nobody got hurt, nobody called the cops, nobody did a damn thing that would force the plot to move forward at all. If anything, the plot regressed because now you have Tommy and Quinn working together again. It's like DPC is trying to stuff the shit back in the goose here instead of letting it hit the fan.

Then the chapter ends with Derek discovering a device planted in his smoke detector. And you know what that's going to lead to? NOTHING! It'll be another load of fuck all, just like the last cliffhanger where the MC was in a big panic over learning that Jade was Sage's mother. I even had the MC tell Jade that he fucked her daughter, and the only drama there was a single slap. Then the two fucked in the kitchen as if nothing had changed between them.

And the other big cliffhanger moment from last chapter was the old ex showing up. And what happened there? NOTHING! She goes to the party after reassuring us that even though she didn't even try to contact us at all in the past eight months, she really missed us. What a catch she is. Really glad we had the whole fucking Interlude about her getting some ugly tattoos and failing at surfing. Great use of development time.

The only notable progression I saw during the endless stream of Where's Waldo free roaming horseshit gameplay that made up this episode, was that Sally hates us a bit less. Which is great and all, but I have no faith that it will lead anywhere. Cathy was a day one fantasy option, and we never got her. So for all we know, Sally could get axed the same way.

So anyways, the Halloween episode sucked. It sucked harder than Quinn kneeling in front of Stephen. You're giving it too much credit with what you said, which is funny because you were trying to be critical of it.

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
How exactly did the plot progress by having the main character meet Vinny?

Nothing happened there. Nobody got hurt, nobody called the cops, nobody did a damn thing that would force the plot to move forward at all. If anything, the plot regressed because now you have Tommy and Quinn working together again. It's like DPC is trying to stuff the shit back in the goose here instead of letting it hit the fan.

Then the chapter ends with Derek discovering a device planted in his smoke detector. And you know what that's going to lead to? NOTHING! It'll be another load of fuck all, just like the last cliffhanger where the MC was in a big panic over learning that Jade was Sage's mother. I even had the MC tell Jade that he fucked her daughter, and the only drama there was a single slap. Then the two fucked in the kitchen as if nothing had changed between them.

And the other big cliffhanger moment from last chapter was the old ex showing up. And what happened there? NOTHING! She goes to the party after reassuring us that even though she didn't even try to contact us at all in the past eight months, she really missed us. What a catch she is. Really glad we had the whole fucking Interlude about her getting some ugly tattoos and failing at surfing. Great use of development time.

The only notable progression I saw during the endless stream of Where's Waldo free roaming horseshit gameplay that made up this episode, was that Sally hates us a bit less. Which is great and all, but I have no faith that it will lead anywhere. Cathy was a day one fantasy option, and we never got her. So for all we know, Sally could get axed the same way.

So anyways, the Halloween episode sucked. It sucked harder than Quinn kneeling in front of Stephen. You're giving it too much credit with what you said, which is funny because you were trying to be critical of it.
Thank you!

DMNOV3R

Nov 28, 2018
So what are your thoughts on pregnancy. Do you think there will be pregnancy in the game. Do you think main LI's want kids
The game will only show the MC's first year in college. Whether the girls want kids or not doesn't matter as we won't see about the MC's future. Unless the final scene of the game is the MC in his 40s with the girl chosen by the player. I still find it difficult to have pregnancy in the game since the main girl group is made up of a vain party girl, two lesbians and a mature woman in her 40s... Jill seems to be the only likely candidate for this scenario.

Reactions: luckyking01

JosephCosta

Jun 8, 2020
Since DPC dedicated an entire episode to Zoey and an entire episode just to a Halloween party, we can safely say that he's in no rush to finish the game. He's targeting 16 episodes apparently, but he threw an entire episode in the trash (Ep.9). I have doubts if this game will only have 16 episodes. If he doesn't create insanely long episodes, the plot won't fit into 16 episodes, neither in this life nor in another.
When i asked DPC he said it will be along the lines of 20 episodes long

Reactions: DMNOV3R

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The game doesn't even feel kind of close to being finished - why would you even think that?
I was replying to someone who asked whether DPC was deliberately stretching the game because he didn't want to release the final chapter too soon and lose his patreon subscribers, my reply was basically exactly what you said.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I was replying to someone who asked whether DPC was deliberately stretching the game because he didn't want to release the final chapter too soon and lose his patreon subscribers, my reply was basically exactly what you said.
Yeah, sorry, I meant to quote his post. Not sure how I hit the wrong button.

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
The game will only show the MC's first year in college. Whether the girls want kids or not doesn't matter as we won't see about the MC's future. Unless the final scene of the game is the MC in his 40s with the girl chosen by the player. I still find it difficult to have pregnancy in the game since the main girl group is made up of a vain party girl, two lesbians and a mature woman in her 40s... Jill seems to be the only likely candidate for this scenario.
Don't you put that voodoo in this game, pregnant Jill and her gremlin offspring.:mad::mad:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I personally don't think there'll be any pregnancy content in the game but to suggest Jill would be the only candidate is frankly ludicrous. Bella is 38 so could easily have another few years of childbirthing years, with modern medicine a late pregnancy is not nearly as much of an issue as it was in the past. Josy and Maya are bisexual (Josy certainly) no reason why one or both wouldn't want a child in the future. Sage is only a party girl half the time, and sees it as her duty to be a party girl as head of the HOTs, once she settles down outside of college life there's no reason she wouldn't want a family.

And that's only the MGs. Nicole already has a child, there's no reason to believe she'd be against having another one. Rio is coming round to the idea of settling down and dating one guy, the next step would be considering a family. If Zoey can rekindle the romance with Fuckface there's no reason she wouldn't want a future family.

I seriously doubt there will be any in-game pregnancy content but there's a lot of scope for epilogue endings to include Fuckface having a family with the girl he ends up with.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I personally don't think there'll be any pregnancy content in the game but to suggest Jill would be the only candidate is frankly ludicrous. Bella is 38 so could easily have another few years of childbirthing years, with modern medicine a late pregnancy is not nearly as much of an issue as it was in the past. Josy and Maya are bisexual (Josy certainly) no reason why one or both wouldn't want a child in the future. Sage is only a party girl half the time, and sees it as her duty to be a party girl as head of the HOTs, once she settles down outside of college life there's no reason she wouldn't want a family.

And that's only the MGs. Nicole already has a child, there's no reason to believe she'd be against having another one. Rio is coming round to the idea of settling down and dating one guy, the next step would be considering a family. If Zoey can rekindle the romance with Fuckface there's no reason she wouldn't want a future family.

I seriously doubt there will be any in-game pregnancy content but there's a lot of scope for epilogue endings to include Fuckface having a family with the girl he ends up with.
I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks Maya & Josy are bisexual
A lot of people just seem to call them lesbians.
If they were lesbians they wouldn't even be a little interested in the mc.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I am glad I'm not the only one who thinks Maya & Josy are bisexual
A lot of people just seem to call them lesbians.
If they were lesbians they wouldn't even be a little interested in the mc.
I'm still on the fence about Maya, I dislike the "lesbian waiting for the right dick" trope and feel she falls into that category. It'd be very unlikely for a bisexual girl to have reached the age of 18 without encountering a guy she had a crush on (either encountering them in person or having a crush on a male celebrity). Josy however is definitely bisexual and has mentioned that she has dated guys as well as girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes