BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I suppose James Cameron is a milker too? What about Blue Oyster Cult? God forbid you lived in the time of Monet, you would have found his delay of the Paris exhibition to be the height of 'milking'.

Here's an alternative interpretation.

DPC clearly isn't about the money. He's a nut. A perfectionist. An artist who is obsessed with what he is creating. Whereas you are the ever complaining loser who doesn't even PAY for what the product you are bitching about having to wait to STEAL.

DPC has created the largest, most famous and arguably best AVN in history. Everyone on this thread is here because of what he DID, not what he said. He wants to make more animations. He wants 60fps. And he's the one making the product. The real question is-

What the fuck have YOU ever done that should make us listen to your words? Where is the product you made showing us you can do it better, or faster, or cheaper? What qualification do you have that make you worth anything at all?
Soo this folks is what a something kisser looks like...:LUL:

Reactions: Bleiu

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Bloody English & math classes
I'm here to romance Maya, Josy, Riona & Lily not get an education
the English exams are the most annoying, but the math exams are purely multiple choice and are quite simple. but wait, I'm the only one who really cares about tremolo graduating. :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
well you're right about that, but the alternative isn't very encouraging either. :KEK: :KEK:
View attachment 2986701
Trigonometry and analytical geometry are not typically a gen ed requirement for all majors. You're usually looking at Algebra.
However
fx =sin(x) [ 4) B) b) ]
fx = cos (x^2) [2) C) a) ]
fx = log (1 + x^2) [3) A) d) ]
fx = exp (-x^2) [1) D) c) ]
If you know the math it's solvable. :p

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2022
Infographics
Hope you guys enjoy the graphics I've developed!
Because F95 won't let me publish files this large, I uploaded them to imgur, however the quality has suffered as a result. Please accept my apologies.
Main Girls
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Side Girls

Other Graphics

Episode 10 Statistics
Post Release Comparison
In light of the recent release of episode 10, I found it intriguing to compare the statistical data of episode 9 and episode 10. This comparison provides a lucid and succinct insight into the current progression of the series.
I hope you find this post informative and enjoyable!

Thank you for taking the time to read this! I wish you a wonderful remainder of your day!

Last edited:
Jan 12, 2019
Well it is not a strange concept that players are beta testers, especially in a big project like this. He has 30k patreons, many of them would probably love to be beta testers of his game for free. I bet he just doesn't like to talk to people.
Of course, there are people that just want to help and are completely fine with that. But the way I see things, I think it's not fair to release games for players to test. The game (or in this case, the updates) are meant to be done for players to enjoy without errors or bugs. Sure, there is always some bugs etc, but it's important the dev tries to minimize everything he can, so the player can have the best time without any interruptions.

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well it is not a strange concept that players are beta testers, especially in a big project like this. He has 30k patreons, many of them would probably love to be beta testers of his game for free. I bet he just doesn't like to talk to people.
The problem is most people don't know how to write a bug report. You have to know how to isolate the bug to which area of the game and you have to be able to reproduce it. Most people will just say things like "It crashes."

Reactions: KaiserST and Meushi

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
This is what I'll do in the upcoming weeks, and I'll try my best to report how it's coming along and what areas I've been working on.
Okay, we get that you'll be polishing the game during October. Even if animation rendering somehow ends up in November, at best we'll see the game in late November/early December. But two questions arise here:
1) It will be 11-12 months since the release of the last update. Is it only about animations with 60 fps? Because DPK himself says that the animations are rendered faster than he past animations( before the computer update).
2) Will the November/December release become the new standard? Will he be able to keep it within 11-12 months after this update? In all status updates he writes that he is trying to optimize the process and speed up the development process. That means he plans to meet the 11-12 months deadline in the future.

My first playthrough was on the Jill branch with mini-games enabled. It took me roughly 15 hours to get through episode 10 while playing in a particularly meticulous way.
Sounds good, but it's unlikely we'll see 15 hours of content. During the polishing process, DPC scrutinized each render for bugs and consequently his playthrough is much slower than the average player's playthrough. But I think we can settle on 5-7 hours with minigames and freeroams. That's a lot.
P.S. The fact that he only made a run of the Jill, Others and Maya/Josy paths suggests that only those branches are completely finished. Most likely the big lewd plot scene refers to either Sage or Bella.

Reactions: ElectronicRoberts

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 2986955

Where is this place and why is Becky with HOTs? It doesn't look like a party so maybe Becky will take Mona's spot and becomes a HOT? I really want that because she is the best slut ever. Most ppl hate her but I really like this mean bitch.
Pretty sure that's a yoga class at the gym. So it won't be HOT exclusive.

Sep 11, 2023
Pretty sure that's a yoga class at the gym. So it won't be HOT exclusive.
Makes sense. But y'know if Mona won't come back then Becky should takes her place and be a HOT. She is def HOT material. All other dorm sluts like Christine, Penny, Kylie, Tara, and Gina are nothing but drunk nymphos. However this Becky girl is something else. I'd watch her HOT career with great interest.

Reactions: Hawke84

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Makes sense. But y'know if Mona won't come back then Becky should takes her place and be a HOT. She is def HOT material. All other dorm sluts like Christine, Penny, Kylie, Tara, and Gina are nothing but drunk nymphos. However this Becky girl is something else. I'd watch her HOT career with great interest.
Mona will only make a comeback if and when Burke and his 'organisation' is exposed.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes