ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
Much as I love Sage, there’s something she does in episode 9 which absolutely pisses me off. Okay, now…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She’s lucky she’s hot and loves threesomes. Well, until she finally decides it’s only fair that every other time, the third party’s gotta be a dude.
Well first off, I'm sure the HOTties will help clean up the mansion, and Sage's words were just plain trolling. Secondly, I'm sure that cleaning the mansion will be the first freeroam in which the hero will walk around the locations and clean.
Sage's path in episode 9 had some strange and some nice moments. For example, the game showed that Sage is, if not in love, very close to it. She's actually very happy with him and seems willing to do whatever shit she can with him. What I didn't like was the inexplicable hatred for Tybalt that she's willing to sneak off in the middle of a party to the preps mansion (how much do you hate him?) and of course, Sage's inexplicable promiscuity. She was never as promiscuous as she was in episode 9. She's always tried to keep a low profile, but she dressed like a common slut at the party. Of course, the game is not a simulation of a real life relationship, because in real life MC would have immediately sent her the fuck out as soon as he saw her in such a costume...OK, DPC you make two costumes for Jill, but you didn't make two costumes for Sage.
Not that it's critical, but it somewhat smudged the impression of her branch.

Aug 29, 2023
I hope everyone’s correct about Sage trolling the DIKs “only being sarcasm.” But let’s not forget—girl has anger issues, and I wouldn’t be surprised if they come out in unhealthy ways from time to time.

As for her “promiscuity”—because she’s been dating a closeted gay man for at least the past two years, Sage has been kept functionally celibate, and she is so very horny. She sounds like she’s rarin’ to make up for lost time, and gonna ride Tremolo’s cock till it breaks off inside her. Which I am totally on board with. Go for it, girl! Get that ass!

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
In hindsight, I kinda wish DPC had made MC and Neil dark skinned Black men instead of Caucasian.

Given all the main girls are white, would have added an interesting dynamic in having them get railed by a BBC.
I've always found that obsession that some men have with the BBC weird, I don't judge you but it would be easier to say that you're gay or something like that. but apart from that, here I leave the game for you to satisfy your dose of chocolate. I'm black just in case, not like the warlord I have as my profile picture, but black after all.

name of the game: Alpha omega

Bossftw

Jul 19, 2023
Just did Jill route and she has the banana outfit in ep9, thats a good sign right? She has another one on the other routes so I just wanna ask.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017

Pax Draconis

Aug 18, 2023
Well first off, I'm sure the HOTties will help clean up the mansion, and Sage's words were just plain trolling. Secondly, I'm sure that cleaning the mansion will be the first freeroam in which the hero will walk around the locations and clean.
Sage's path in episode 9 had some strange and some nice moments. For example, the game showed that Sage is, if not in love, very close to it. She's actually very happy with him and seems willing to do whatever shit she can with him. What I didn't like was the inexplicable hatred for Tybalt that she's willing to sneak off in the middle of a party to the preps mansion (how much do you hate him?) and of course, Sage's inexplicable promiscuity. She was never as promiscuous as she was in episode 9. She's always tried to keep a low profile, but she dressed like a common slut at the party. Of course, the game is not a simulation of a real life relationship, because in real life MC would have immediately sent her the fuck out as soon as he saw her in such a costume...OK, DPC you make two costumes for Jill, but you didn't make two costumes for Sage.
Not that it's critical, but it somewhat smudged the impression of her branch.
Sage's promiscuity is explained several time if you read the subtext. She has early life trauma from being an orphan was adopted into a family that was emotionally repressive, has been obviously pushed to excel and sublimate desire and it can be surmised that her only sexual outlet prior to Tremolo in college was her gay boyfriend who either totally or mostly refused her sexuality. She's finally free and able to express herself emotionally and sexually with someone who accepts her.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Sage's promiscuity is explained several time if you read the subtext. She has early life trauma from being an orphan was adopted into a family that was emotionally repressive, has been obviously pushed to excel and sublimate desire and it can be surmised that her only sexual outlet prior to Tremolo in college was her gay boyfriend who either totally or mostly refused her sexuality. She's finally free and able to express herself emotionally and sexually with someone who accepts her.
ah yes, sage's promiscuity, I want to see how far the relationship goes if I always choose the most normal sex options.

80mwjp.jpg

ProxyGist

May 8, 2023
I understand Sage's behavior and the context of her personality, but I'm not like of how it's shown. Is it necessary to dress Sage up in a slutty costume to emphasize that? Does it require Sage's weird line about dressing up like that to get guys to look up her skirt?( lol, Tremolo is your boyfriend and you're just telling him that?)
Why would Sage just kiss Josy and hit on Maya? How would her boyfriend feel about that?
Ok, this is just nitpicking, but I think there were more ways to realize her unleashed sexuality.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
What does not really fit Sage's personality (sex crazed nympho that wants constantly to have sex) is her dating a full gay (Chad) for so long. She jumps on MC's cock 5 minutes after she sees him, and I have to believe she did not fuck anyone else in a campus full of horny dudes, while keeping a sex-less relation with Chad?
The problem with main girls of this game is that they are not believable, not realistic. Lesbians, virgins, widow Sport Illustrated babe that had vow of chastity, horny bombshell dating a gay.

Murgus

May 17, 2018
Hopefully we will find out who cheated in episode 10, and why the MC is not one of Bella's top students. Probably because Ashley or Lily cheated, or both. But Ashley is my top suspect.

aslevjal

Jul 5, 2017
(GoogleTranslate, sorry) I come here from time to time to see how things are progressing. I'm not disappointed ahahaha.
I was a first time father a little before the last update and will soon be a second time without there being anything new here.
My wife got less milked for my first child than people on Patreon. And my child has an endless appetite...

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
What does not really fit Sage's personality (sex crazed nympho that wants constantly to have sex) is her dating a full gay (Chad) for so long. She jumps on MC's cock 5 minutes after she sees him, and I have to believe she did not fuck anyone else in a campus full of horny dudes, while keeping a sex-less relation with Chad?
The problem with main girls of this game is that they are not believable, not realistic. Lesbians, virgins, widow Sport Illustrated babe that had vow of chastity, horny bombshell dating a gay.
The story was always meant to be more light-hearted than other AVNs who take things more seriously, so some crazy unbelievable scenarios were meant to be expected. Some things, despite looking ridiculous at first, could have some plausible explanations, though:

- Despite her nature, Sage tried her hardest to be a good gf to Chad and repress herself. It's finally when she's sure Chad is cheating that she decides to jump onto Tremolo, who seems more chill and just happens to be better looking that the average guys around campus (Cause MC has to be the most handsome one). She's also not stupid, so she'd never be too crazy to fuck someone like Derek no matter how desperate she was. She might be a Nympho, but she can be picky and smart.

- Jossy and Maya just happen to be the fantasy many men have: Not only being in a throple, but kinda 'changing the mind' of girls who only liked other girls before, but since you're different 'you're the exception'. Found that a tad unrelistic, but as a lesbian myself (and I'm not like M&J in any way), I got to meet many female friends who claimed to be lesbian (like Maya), but they were actually bi all the time but terrified of men for some reason. And also met openly bi girls like Jossy who happen to be the stereotype of 'since I'm bi I can date both a guy and a girl at the same time, and I wish they were cool with it!'. People like this exist, DPC just happened to put all this together, and M&J was born.

- The only thing I struggle to believe with the Virgin is that she's also rich, while being beautiful, kind and having a guarding dog shooing away anyone with bad intentions. I've personally known women in their early 20s who were beautiful (like REALLY gorgeous), dorkish and were still virgins. They weren't filthy rich though, and they didn't have a Bella guarding them.

- Bella, Cathy and Jade are the ones I struggle to find 'realistic'. Their attraction might be more understandable with a CHIK, but when Tremolo is a full DIK, I can't see how or why... but again, this is one of the cases were DPC created them based in a regular fantasy: Who didn't fantasize about fucking one of out hot teachers? Funny thing, is the way the behave and their whole persona are actually quite belieavable and normal, but it's the way that they feel instant attraction to Tremolo that reminds us this is just a VN.

This are just some examples of some of the characters you mentioned, though we still have the rest of the HOTs, Nicole and the other girls, etc. The beauty of this AVN is that it has belieavble characters with believable reactions and behaviors, but the situations they find themselves in are simply fantastic and ridiculous to let us live the fantasy of being a young attractive MC, while still dealing with potential partners that feel like actual people and not midnless fuckdolls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes